It is important to know all about it to make an informed decision when buying a zigbee pir motion sensors. This guide will help you understand how to choose a zigbee pir motion sensors that will meet your needs.
10 zigbee pir motion sensors: Editor Recommended
10 zigbee pir motion sensors Review:
1. THIRDREALITY Zigbee Motion Sensor, Zigbee Hub Required, Pet Friendly, Work with Home Assistant, SmartThings, Aeotec, Hubitat or Echo Devices with Build-in Zigbee hub
- ZIGBEE STANDARD COMPATIBLE MOTION SENSOR: Works with compatible Zigbee hubs or Echo devices with Zigbee hub built-in, such as Echo (4th Gen), Echo Plus (1st Gen and 2nd Gen), Echo Show 10 (2nd Gen and 3rd Gen), Echo Studio, Eero 6, Eero Pro 6, Home Assistant, SmartThings 2015/2018, Aeotec, Hubitat, Third reality Hub and Third Reality Smart Speaker. Zigbee Hub Required.
- CREATE ROUTINES: Using the Alexa app, create your own routines that are triggered when motion is detected. Customize Alexa messages like “Welcome Home” or “Motion Detected in Living Room” when motion is detected.
- SMART LIGHT CONTROL: If you have a smart light or smart plug connected to the Alexa service, you can create a routine in the Alexa app that will enable it to automatically turn on when motion is detected (and off when no motion is detected for a period of time that you specify).
- HASSLE-FREE SETUP: Installs in a few seconds. Just make sure device in paring mode and compatible Echo device automatically discovers it by saying “Alexa, discover devices”.
- GREAT RANGE AND LONG BATTERY LIFE : Capable of detecting motion up to 30 feet (9 meters) away. 2 AAA batteries can last for 2 years in typical usage.
Additional Info :
2. MoesGo Smart ZigBee PIR Motion Sensor Human Sensor Detector, Required MoesGo ZigBee Hub, Pet Friendly, Compatible with Alexa and Google Home
- 【NOTES】 MoesGo ZigBee Hub required and the Hub is not included in the package.It need to be purchased separately.(ASIN:B0969ZHH83)
- 【Real-time Remote Monitoring】Whenever and wherever you are, once PIR detect people or animals are moving, you will receive a push notification by smart phones in Tuya Smart Life App
- 【Intelligent scene linkage】When you get up at night, PIR detects your movement, light will on automatically
- 【Ultra-long Standby Time】High sensitivity, and strong,stable network signal with the new ZigBee technology. Ultra-long standby time. Powered by 3V CR2 batteries, can last for 2 year about.
- 【Wide application for your whole house security】3~7m detection distance,120~150° detection angle adjustable；In addition, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Additional Info :
3. Aqara Motion Sensor, REQUIRES AQARA HUB, Zigbee Connection, for Alarm System and Smart Home Automation, Broad Detection Range, Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Alexa, Works With IFTTT
- ✽【NOTES】An Aqara Hub is required and sold separately. Requires a secured 2. 4 gigahertz WiFi network connection. The Aqara M2 or M1S Hub can connect up to 128 devices(*use of a repeater such as the Aqara Smart Plug or Aqara Smart Wall Switch(With Neutral) is required).
- 【UNAUTHORIZED ENTRY DETECTION】Whenever unexpected motion is detected, the Aqara Motion Sensor will send an alert to your phone and activate the local alarm sound on Aqara Hub.
- 【HOME AUTOMATION】The Aqara Motion Sensor can be set to trigger the Aqara Hub alarm or other connected devices such as the Aqara smart plug when movements are detected.
- 【VOICE CONTROL】Compatible with Apple HomeKit, and Alexa for a hands-free experience.
- 【BROADER DETECTION RANGE】Up to 22 feet with 170 degrees view angle. In addition, If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Additional Info :
4. Smart PIR Motion Sensors, XFTOPSE Zigbee Wireless Home Security Motion Detector, PIR Motion Detector Alert Compatible with Alexa Google Home, for Smart Home Automation(Zigbee Hub Required)
- Motion Sensor Detector——With a motion detection range of up to almost 19 feet within 110° horizontally, there’s more than enough range to secure an entire room of your home. You’re also able to customize the sensitivity settings so that you are only alerted to movements that matter to you.
- Easy to Installation——Simply stick the motion sensor at anywhere with the included self-adhesive tape, it’s optionally to double fasten it with screws through the center of the PIR Motion Sensor. Compact design smart PIR Motion Sensor fits to anywhere of the home.
- Long Battery Life——The included battery provides up to 2 years of power for round-the-clock security. The body of the detector is detachable from the base, so you can easily remove it to replace battries without having to break the self-adhesive tape or screws.
- Home Scene Automation——Connect the infrared motion sensor with other smart devices through scene and automation settings in the app to automatically turn on/off the lights. This motion sensor light switch brings more convenience to you and your family in your daily life and saves energy for your home.
- Wide Applications——Detecting human motion through infrared light, the Motion Detector sensor can be used in garage, hallway, basement, stairway, kitchen, cloakroom, loft…Indoor use, please install the occupancy sensor in a spot protected from direct sun and any rain.
Additional Info :
5. ZigBee Motion Sensor, Infrared and Brightness Detection PIR Sensor for Home Alarm System, Mini Smart Human Sensor Detector for Home Security System, ZigBee Hub Required (Not Included)
- 【Infrared and Brightness Detection】The Human motion sensor equipped with 2 way detection mode, infrared detection and brightness detection. It’s more reliable than other infrared motion detector. Better compatible with your home smart security system.
- 【Wide Detect Area】With a motion detection range of up to almost 17 feet within 120° horizontally and 55° vertically, there’s more than enough range to secure an entire room of your home. You’re also able to customize the sensitivity settings on APP, so that you are only alerted to movements that matter to you.
- 【Mini Size & Easy to Install】With minimum size 3*3*3 CM, our mini human motion detection can help you save more places. Meanwhile, it has a better hidden effect with the mini size. Strangers can hardly find the motion sensor to avoid. The package comes with a 3M tape. Peel off the protective paper and stick the motion sensor to the place you selected.
- 【Home Smart Linkage】You can realize a smart scene by connecting the motion sensor with your other home security devices, such as siren alarm, door sensor, smart plug ,ect. After set a smart linkage, the siren alarm will make an alarm when the sensor detect someone pass. The light will turn on automatically when the sensor detect you back home.
- 【APP Remote Control】The motion sensor is controlled by Tuya Smart or Smart Life App. Please add a Zigbee gateway on App first. Then open the zigbee gateway to connect the motion sensor. After connected, you will received a notification when the sensor detect someone pass by. Protect the security of your home in real time.
Additional Info :
6. Linkind PIR Motion Sensor, Wireless Motion Detector, Zigbee White, for DIY Use with Linkind Home Security System, Automation with Linkind Smart Zigbee LED Lights, LINKIND Hub Required (NOT Included)
- [REQUIREMENT FOR USE]: As the accessory of Linkind Home Security System, it MUST BE EQUIPPED with LINKIND Siren Hub (in Security Kit) or LINKIND Mini Hub to get it work: Siren Hub for home alarm system and smart lighting, Mini Hub only for smart lighting. Connected devices sold separately. Compatible with Alexa Echo (only 4th Gen), Alexa Echo Plus (1st Gen, 2nd Gen), Alexa Show (only 2nd Gen), Alexa Echo Studio if you don’t have a Linkind Hub. NOT comptatible with Echo dot.
- [SENSING CAPABILITY]: Monitor the movements in a width of 110°, a range of 16 feet (without obstructing objects). Send alerts to Linkind APP and trigger the Siren Hub (SOLD SEPARATELY) to sound deterrent alarm once the motion is detected. Will not disturb the signals around.
- [AUTOMATIC LIGHTING]: Combine the motion sensor with LINKIND Zigbee Lights (SOLD SEPARATELY and LINKIND HUB REQUIRED), make your lights turn on automatically when you enter the room, or turn off when you leaves. So much more to be explored on Linkind APP.
- [COMPACT AND EASY TO INSTALL]: Extremely space-saving and unobtrusive to be placed on the wall. Adhesive tape and mounting bracket available for easy installation. Needed to be placed 8-9 feet off the floor for better detection.
- [ANTI-TAMPER DESIGN AND BATTERY]: The sensor features an anti-tamper alert on the APP if intentional removal of the device occurs. 3V replaceable lithium battery is included and has a lifespan of up to 2 years. Remember to pull out the plastic partition before use.
Additional Info :
7. MOES PIR Motion Sensor, Requires MOES Tuya ZigBee Hub, Smart Motion Detector Work with Smart Life App, Control Intelligent Linkage, Smart Home Alarm System
- 【NOTES】 A Tuya ZigBee Hub is required and sold separately（search B09LM644XJ or B091BRGMTZ on AMZ). The Motion Sensor not compatible with HomeKit, Smartthing and Google Assistant. Not support 5GHz WiFi.
- 【Unauthorized Entry Detectiong】 Whenever unexpected motion is detected, the MOES Motion Sensor will send an alert to your phone.You can even track the history of sensor activities with App supported.
- 【Intelligent Linkage】 Implement smart linkages with other devices in the Smart Life App. For example, when you get up at night, PIR will find your movement and the light will open automatically.
- 【Voice Control】 Compatible with Smart Life Tuya App, Alexa and for a hands-free experience.
- 【Large Range & High Sensitivity】 Detection Distance: 7 Metres, Detection Angle: 170°. Powered by 3V CR2450 Batteries (Included), can last for 2 year about. Only suitable for indoor. In addition, If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Additional Info :
8. ZigBee 3.0 Human Motion Sensor, Infrared Detector Smart Home PIR Motion Sensor Detector Security Smart Life Works 120°Angle 5m Detection Distance App Controlled for Indoor or Outdoor Use
- [Advanced Motion Sensor]: PIR detects human body or animals that are moving, 120° detection angle, 5m detection distance, can achieve real-time monitoring day or night. (NOTE: Gateway Hub Required! This Zigbee senosr and detector can not work standalone without gateway.)
- [SENSING CAPABILITY]: Monitor the movements in a width of 120°, a range of 16 feet (without obstructing objects). Send alerts to APP once the motion is detected. Will not disturb the signals around.
- [Emergency Alert Push Function]: When there is movement detected, the alert notifications will be pushed to your phone, be aware of whats happening at home even when youre away.
- [COMPACT AND EASY TO INSTALL]: Extremely space-saving and unobtrusive to be placed on the wall. Easy installation. Needed to be placed 8-9 feet off the floor for better detection.
- [Strong Performance & Ultra-long Standby Time]: Long transmission distance, high sensitivity, and strong network signal. Ultra-long standby time. Powered by 1pcs CR2450 batteries(include), can last for about 18 months.
Additional Info :
9. Motion PIR Sensor, REQUIRES HUB, Zigbee Connection, Wireless Mini Contact Sensor for Alarm System and Smart Home Automation, works with Smart life, Alexa and Google home (Motion PIR Sensor)
- NOTES: OURLINK Hub requires a secured 2. 4 gigahertz WiFi network connection. One OURLINK Hub can connect up to 32 OURLINK devices.
- WIRELESS CONTROL CENTER: Connects all OURLINK devices and allow for seamless integration across OURLINK’s sensors and home automation devices.
- LOCAL ALARM SYSTEM: Works with OURLINK sensors to deliver a home alarm system with unauthorized entry detection, flood detection, and remote monitoring and push notification via smart phone.
- HOME AUTOMATION: Works with all OURLINK devices to create a comprehensive, smart home automation system.
- REMOTE CONTROL: Control the connected lights and other appliances from your smart phone. Schedules, timers, and scenes can be set through the OURLINK Home app to help you run the house more easily.
Additional Info :
10. Lodokdre Movement Body Sensor Zigbee 3.0 Tuya Mini Smart Human Motion PIR Transducer Smart Life Home Wireless Connection Light(C)
- 20ms Delay
- Linkage with other smart devices
- No battery replacement required for 2 years
- Faster feedback speed
Additional Info :
How To Choose Your zigbee pir motion sensors
If you want to purchase products like the zigbee pir motion sensors, you need to follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your product before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Price: Online purchase has been renowned for offering items at the best possible prices. As such places have networks with many dealers and manufacturers, sellers offer the best deals. Moreover, there are no intermediaries, which lessens the additional costs.
- Reliability: As online stores portray customer reviews, purchasing them boosts reliability. If faced with any defect, there is a scope for you to change. Some stores have excellent customer service, pushing you to buy from there.
- Convenience: Who does not love convenience? Having everything as per your wish is something to die for. Buying a product from an online store is such. You do not have to worry about the time, the place, or the crowd. Everything happens when you want it and how you want it.
- Functionality: Check out your zigbee pir motion sensors functionality when you buy it. An easy way to do that would be to check the specs. Remember, the more vast the specs, the greater your product’s functionality.
What to look for when buying the zigbee pir motion sensors?
The products in the market are manifold. The variety of products is so high that it may be confusing to choose the right one for you. This is why we have created this guide for you to help you pick the right zigbee pir motion sensors easily.
1. The authenticity of the Online Shop Website
I did mention earlier that shopping online is very convenient yet it’s tough to know whether the shop is genuine. Everyone can seem to create an online shop with a couple of photos and prices just to be seen as legitimate. To know whether it’s genuine, make sure to look for the following:
- Contact Details — make sure to contact them first before buying to ensure that there would be someone to attend to you and you can understand further about their service.
- Website Layout – browse and feel if the site looks professional. How’s the quality of the images and more, that you can potentially find from the content of the website itself.
- Website Encryption — when buying from a secure website, you’ll always see the following in the address bar:
The padlock icon in the URL bar and the “s” in the “https://” means that your communication within the website and your computer are secured and encrypted online transactions.
2. Product Details
There are many important factors that you always have to look at. Especially if it’s something, you’re going to wear or even consume. It can be material type, ingredients, benefits, sizes, etc. The more product details, the better.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
If you’re not a frequent online shopper, you might find few items with good deals. But don’t let these deals trap you, do make sure to compare prices first of the similar products to other online shops. With so many online shops offering the same items, you’ll be shocked that some of them sell at a higher price than they are supposed to. There are so many websites out there that can help you check and compare prices.
4. Returns, Cancellations, and Refunds Policies
It is a very important part to know when buying items online. It’s good to know how the company handles returns or cancellations of items and whether there would be any refunds in any case. Purchasing online will always be risky because we usually cannot verify the quality of the items. Therefore, having the knowledge if there would be a refund will be a great point to consider if the items won’t be the same as expected.
While online shopping has made it easier for us to purchase anything we want worldwide, sometimes it can also be tricky. Say the shipping, if we bought it locally – usually will only take a few days but if we bought it from the international shop – then likely we have to wait for more than weeks, which I believe we don’t have an issue with that especially if we’re informed for the estimated delivery date. But it’s a matter of what if they ship it to the wrong address or there would be a longer wait than expected. Another thing that we’re also particular with especially buying international items would be the shipping fee – most of us don’t mind buying more to get free shipping. And there are just some of the online shops’ techniques to encourage customers to buy more and think that we’re saving money for the shipping fee. Lastly not to forget to have the tracking number of monitoring the progress of the delivery of your item.
6. Secured Payment Method
this is the most crucial part when purchasing online; sharing your credit/debit card details. Options to pay via credit card, debit card, and Paypal or other Third-Party payments are considered secure. Also, try not to make any online purchase when using public wi-fi or mobile apps connected to a public hotspot – it can be potentially easy for hackers to steal your information.
7. Be alert for Scams and Fraud
This never-ending story through calls, emails, and even contacting us through social media for these people to try to steal our information. Be wary and do necessary actions if you think you’ve encountered these tactics. Don’t open any suspicious links, don’t easily provide your particulars over the phone, make sure to ask a couple of questions to verify whether the call is not a fraud/scam. Check the person’s identity through other social media accounts if he/she exists. If you experience scamming, make sure to call your bank and police if needed. And do check your bank statement often, especially if you frequently buy online.
8. Customer Reviews
Finally, to check the reviews. How can we know that the reviews are not fake ones? Thanks to social media, these online shops nowadays have their social media accounts. That’s the best place to try to contact them and view more real/organic customer reviews. This is also perfect for reaching out to those who tagged the shop and understanding their experience. On that, you’ll have a more secure feeling before buying items online.