It is important to know all about it to make an informed decision when buying a xfinity motion sensors. This guide will help you understand how to choose a xfinity motion sensors that will meet your needs.
10 xfinity motion sensors: Editor Recommended
10 xfinity motion sensors Review:
1. Xfinity Comcast XHS1-UE Replacement Wireless Alarm Motion Sensor PIR Detector Supports Zigbee Home Automation 1.2
- Range Up to 15 meters
- Uniform detection
- Tamper Protection
- Enhanced false alarm rejection
Additional Info :
2. Zigbee Door Window Sensors XHS2-TY , XHS2-UE Home Comcast Xfinity Security MCT-350
3. GE LED+ Motion Sensor Light Bulbs, Warm White, Security Light, A21 Light Bulb – 2 Count (Pack of 1)
- Upgrade your home with motion sensor light bulbs: Get next-level motion light bulbs for outdoor lights. The LED plus motion sensor light (outdoor) stays off when no motion is detected and switches on for 5 minutes once motion is detected
- Security lights, outdoor motion detection: The outdoor LED light bulbs allow you to not worry about finding the light switch when your hands are full. The outdoor lights offer a long lasting shine and energy efficient light automatically
- Energy saving motion lights: Outdoor motion sensor lights that reduce energy costs and bulb lifetime. The outdoor flood lights will last 15,000 hours with a dollars 1.32 estimated energy cost per bulb per year
- Reliable motion light system: Brighten up dark areas of your outdoor space. When triggered by motion, the motion sensor outdoor lights will illuminate walkways, garages and dark porches
- Easy addition: The GE LED plus motion sensor light bulbs are the same size and shape as A21 incandescent or halogen light bulbs. They can easily replace existing outdoor LED lights while offering motion-detecting benefits that will last for several years.
Additional Info :
4. EDISHINE Motion Sensor, Automatic Dusk to Dawn, 120V AC Motion PIR Sensor, Adjustable Delay Time & Detection Range, 180 Degree Replacement Motion Security Floodlight Sensor, Brown, UL Listed
- 【3 Modes Control】[AUTO]: Activate connecting devices once detecting motion and OFF after a preselected delay time; [DUSK TO DAWN]: work automatically at dark and not be triggered in the daytime; [Manual Override Mode]: turn wall switch OFF and ON within 3 seconds, devices will keep ON for 8 hours and return to Auto Mode automatically
- 【 Adjustable Delay Time & Detection Range】Delayed OFF time after motion is detected in auto mode can be adjusted from 0 to 10min(s), and the sensing range can reach up to 60 feet at 180° detection angle, high sensitivity motion detector within 10-600s keeps your security and convenience
- 【Adjustable Sensor Neck】With 180 degrees vertically, 360 degrees horizontally adjustable sensor neck, available to adjust the motion sensor to any different angles according to your needs, this motion sensor switch allows to accurate area monitoring without being triggered accidentally
- 【Easy to Install & Save Money】Come with 3 wire nuts in different colors, this outdoor flood light motion sensor is easy to wire and connect to the power supply and lights; great replacement for motion security floodlight sensor, cheaper than buying a whole new flood light kit; UL listed
- 【Wide Application】Wide range of input: 120V AC 60HZ, the motion sensor switch is suitable for most indoor/outdoor wall and eave mount applications, such as LED bulbs (max.200W), incandescent lamps (max.500w) and flood lights in your garage, yard, driveway, porch, hall way, swimming pool area, etc
Additional Info :
5. THIRDREALITY Zigbee Motion Sensor, Zigbee Hub Required, Pet Friendly, Work with Home Assistant, SmartThings, Aeotec, Hubitat or Echo Devices with Build-in Zigbee hub
- ZIGBEE STANDARD COMPATIBLE MOTION SENSOR: Works with compatible Zigbee hubs or Echo devices with Zigbee hub built-in, such as Echo (4th Gen), Echo Plus (1st Gen and 2nd Gen), Echo Show 10 (2nd Gen and 3rd Gen), Echo Studio, Eero 6, Eero Pro 6, Home Assistant, SmartThings 2015/2018, Aeotec, Hubitat, Third reality Hub and Third Reality Smart Speaker. Zigbee Hub Required.
- CREATE ROUTINES: Using the Alexa app, create your own routines that are triggered when motion is detected. Customize Alexa messages like “Welcome Home” or “Motion Detected in Living Room” when motion is detected.
- SMART LIGHT CONTROL: If you have a smart light or smart plug connected to the Alexa service, you can create a routine in the Alexa app that will enable it to automatically turn on when motion is detected (and off when no motion is detected for a period of time that you specify).
- HASSLE-FREE SETUP: Installs in a few seconds. Just make sure device in paring mode and compatible Echo device automatically discovers it by saying “Alexa, discover devices”.
- GREAT RANGE AND LONG BATTERY LIFE : Capable of detecting motion up to 30 feet (9 meters) away. 2 AAA batteries can last for 2 years in typical usage.
Additional Info :
6. Ring Alarm Motion Detector (2nd Gen)
- Get instant mobile alerts when motion is detected
- Now smaller to enable increased placement options
- Easy installation with no tools required
- Mounts to room corners and flat walls
- Uses two AA batteries
- Requires the Ring Alarm Base Station
- Designed to ignore pets when mounted at seven and a half feet using the lowest sensitivity settings
Additional Info :
7. Kasa Smart Light Switch HS200, Single Pole, Needs Neutral Wire, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Light Switch Works with Alexa and Google Home, UL Certified, No Hub Required , White
- Easy guided install: Neutral wire is required, standard wall plate size. No need to understand complex switch wiring or master vs auxiliary switch configurations; The Kasa app guides you through easy step by step installation. Need 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection
- Control from anywhere: Monitor your light status. Turn electronics on and off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation
- Voice control: Enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling the lights in your home with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant; perfect for times when your hands are full or entering a dark room
- Scheduling: Use timer or countdown schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off while you’re home or away. Enable ‘away mode’ to randomly switch on and off to trick potential intruders
- Trusted and reliable: Designed and developed in silicon valley, Kasa is trusted by over 4 million users. UL certified for safety use.
Additional Info :
8. Wyze Home Security System Motion Sensor (1-Pack)
- Requires Wyze Home Security System Core Kit. This device will NOT function as an individual or standalone product.
- Place the Wyze Motion Sensor around your home to be notified when motion is detected up to 25 ft within its 120° field of view detection zone.
- Adjustable sensitivity settings lets you detect only what you want. Pet immune – detects humans and not pets.
- The adhesive back makes it easy to install on walls with the option to use screws for added security.
- Fully wireless – 18-month battery life.
Additional Info :
9. MAZ-TEK Plug in Motion Sensor Dimmable Night Light, Soft Warm White LED Nightlight with Dusk to Dawn Motion Sensor, Adjustable Brightness for Bedroom, Bathroom, Kitchen, Hallway, Stairs,2 Pack
- 3 BRIGHTNESS LEVELS – The motion sensor night light comes with 3 different levels(4/8/15 lm) of brightness control settings. It gives the space appropriate illumination based on your choice. Controls are external facing making it easier to change the settings.
- 3 Lighting Modes Optional: “ON” Mode – constant on all day; “OFF” Mode-Turn off the light; “AUTO” Mode – remain OFF when ambient environment is bright enough, while turn ON automatically when motion detected at darkness within the sensing range (MAX: 12 ft., 120°) and turn off after 30 seconds of inactivity.
- Energy Efficient: Equipped with 4 LED light bulbs, the maximum power consumption of the night light is 0. 5 W, so it costs you less than $0.2 per year to operate (based on 11/kWh), which helps save energy and money.
- Available Occasions: Perfect for indoor places like stairs, garage, kitchen, hallway, bathroom, basement, corridor, cloakroom, living room, etc. to bring you and your family safety (never tripping in the dark any more) and convenience (no need to always turn on room lights).
- What You Receive: 2* MAZ-TEK Plug-In motion activated night lights, 1* User Manual, up to 30 Month Warranty and Lifetime Technical Support.
Additional Info :
10. Aqara Motion Sensor P1, Requires AQARA HUB, 5-Year Battery Life, Configurable Detection Timeout, for Alert System and Automations, Compatible with HomeKit, Alexa, IFTTT
- ✽[NOTES] Requires an Aqara Zigbee 3.0 hub and a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection. The Motion Sensor P1 is compatible with Aqara Home, HomeKit, Alexa, IFTTT, and more. *Please update to the latest firmware version to use.
- [5-Year Battery Life] The Motion Sensor P1 has an industry-leading five-year battery life and will have acceptable battery life even in low temperatures or lightning-fast detection timeouts.
- [Configurable Detection Timeout] The detection timeout can be easily configured without any hardware modifications. By configuring the timeout from 1 to 200 seconds in the Aqara Home app, you can save energy or sense every movement in no time.
- [Adjustable Viewing Angle & Detection Distance] Extra-wide field of view: 170° for up to 4 meters and 150° for up to 7 meters. With a versatile 360° stand, you can easily adjust the viewing angle, and only trigger the sensor when it’s needed. Moreover, the three sensitivity modes (high, medium, and low) are configurable, and they refer to the distance the sensor will be triggered from.
- [Alert System and Home Automations] By setting the Aqara Home Alert System or using it in HomeKit or other supported systems, you will enjoy constant monitoring, local sound, light alarms, and cloud notifications in case motion is detected. The sensor is also a part of smart home automations: configure the IF conditions and THEN actions, and many routine tasks such as turning on the lights with the Aqara Smart Wall Switch or controlling the TV with the Aqara Smart Plug can become automated.
Additional Info :
How To Choose Your xfinity motion sensors
If you want to purchase products like the xfinity motion sensors, you need to follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your product before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Price: Online purchase has been renowned for offering items at the best possible prices. As such places have networks with many dealers and manufacturers, sellers offer the best deals. Moreover, there are no intermediaries, which lessens the additional costs.
- Reliability: As online stores portray customer reviews, purchasing them boosts reliability. If faced with any defect, there is a scope for you to change. Some stores have excellent customer service, pushing you to buy from there.
- Convenience: Who does not love convenience? Having everything as per your wish is something to die for. Buying a product from an online store is such. You do not have to worry about the time, the place, or the crowd. Everything happens when you want it and how you want it.
- Functionality: Check out your xfinity motion sensors functionality when you buy it. An easy way to do that would be to check the specs. Remember, the more vast the specs, the greater your product’s functionality.
What to look for when buying the xfinity motion sensors?
The products in the market are manifold. The variety of products is so high that it may be confusing to choose the right one for you. This is why we have created this guide for you to help you pick the right xfinity motion sensors easily.
1. The authenticity of the Online Shop Website
I did mention earlier that shopping online is very convenient yet it’s tough to know whether the shop is genuine. Everyone can seem to create an online shop with a couple of photos and prices just to be seen as legitimate. To know whether it’s genuine, make sure to look for the following:
- Contact Details — make sure to contact them first before buying to ensure that there would be someone to attend to you and you can understand further about their service.
- Website Layout – browse and feel if the site looks professional. How’s the quality of the images and more, that you can potentially find from the content of the website itself.
- Website Encryption — when buying from a secure website, you’ll always see the following in the address bar:
The padlock icon in the URL bar and the “s” in the “https://” means that your communication within the website and your computer are secured and encrypted online transactions.
2. Product Details
There are many important factors that you always have to look at. Especially if it’s something, you’re going to wear or even consume. It can be material type, ingredients, benefits, sizes, etc. The more product details, the better.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
If you’re not a frequent online shopper, you might find few items with good deals. But don’t let these deals trap you, do make sure to compare prices first of the similar products to other online shops. With so many online shops offering the same items, you’ll be shocked that some of them sell at a higher price than they are supposed to. There are so many websites out there that can help you check and compare prices.
4. Returns, Cancellations, and Refunds Policies
It is a very important part to know when buying items online. It’s good to know how the company handles returns or cancellations of items and whether there would be any refunds in any case. Purchasing online will always be risky because we usually cannot verify the quality of the items. Therefore, having the knowledge if there would be a refund will be a great point to consider if the items won’t be the same as expected.
While online shopping has made it easier for us to purchase anything we want worldwide, sometimes it can also be tricky. Say the shipping, if we bought it locally – usually will only take a few days but if we bought it from the international shop – then likely we have to wait for more than weeks, which I believe we don’t have an issue with that especially if we’re informed for the estimated delivery date. But it’s a matter of what if they ship it to the wrong address or there would be a longer wait than expected. Another thing that we’re also particular with especially buying international items would be the shipping fee – most of us don’t mind buying more to get free shipping. And there are just some of the online shops’ techniques to encourage customers to buy more and think that we’re saving money for the shipping fee. Lastly not to forget to have the tracking number of monitoring the progress of the delivery of your item.
6. Secured Payment Method
this is the most crucial part when purchasing online; sharing your credit/debit card details. Options to pay via credit card, debit card, and Paypal or other Third-Party payments are considered secure. Also, try not to make any online purchase when using public wi-fi or mobile apps connected to a public hotspot – it can be potentially easy for hackers to steal your information.
7. Be alert for Scams and Fraud
This never-ending story through calls, emails, and even contacting us through social media for these people to try to steal our information. Be wary and do necessary actions if you think you’ve encountered these tactics. Don’t open any suspicious links, don’t easily provide your particulars over the phone, make sure to ask a couple of questions to verify whether the call is not a fraud/scam. Check the person’s identity through other social media accounts if he/she exists. If you experience scamming, make sure to call your bank and police if needed. And do check your bank statement often, especially if you frequently buy online.
8. Customer Reviews
Finally, to check the reviews. How can we know that the reviews are not fake ones? Thanks to social media, these online shops nowadays have their social media accounts. That’s the best place to try to contact them and view more real/organic customer reviews. This is also perfect for reaching out to those who tagged the shop and understanding their experience. On that, you’ll have a more secure feeling before buying items online.