It is important to know all about it to make an informed decision when buying a thinkware m1 motorbike cams. This guide will help you understand how to choose a thinkware m1 motorbike cams that will meet your needs.
10 thinkware m1 motorbike cams: Editor Recommended
10 thinkware m1 motorbike cams Review:
1. Thinkware F200 PRO Full HD 1080P WiFi Dash Cam (Front & Rear Cam, 32GB, Hardwiring)
- 【DUAL CHANNEL 1080P FULL HD DASH CAM】 Capture clear 1080p front & rear footage with accurate color balance and improved contrast whether it’s night or day.
- 【140° FRONT & 160° REAR VIEWING ANGLES】 Offer uncompromised video coverage with minimal edge-to-edge distortion, so you never miss a moment.
- 【REAR VIEW CAMERA INCLUDED】 Offers additional rear view coverage in Full HD 1080p at 30 fps for all-around protection.
- 【SAFETY CAMERA ALERTS & GPS DATA】 Adding the GPS antenna (sold separately) allows the F200 PRO to track the speed, time, and route history of your vehicle, and enables the speed and red light camera alerts function too.
- 【ADAS】 Advanced Driver Assistance System helps you stay safe on the road with alerts for lane departures, front vehicle departures and potential forward collisions (GPS antenna accessory required, GPS antenna sold separately).
- 【WIFI CONNECTIVITY】 View, save, and share recordings wirelessly on your mobile device with the THINKWARE DASH CAM LINK app.
- 【PARKING SURVEILLANCE MODE-READY】 Detect impact and motion while you are away when it is installed with a hardwiring cable accessory (hardwiring cable included, professional installation recommended).
- 【TIME LAPSE】 Records footage at 2 fps while in parking surveillance mode to reduce video file size, allowing for long-period recordings.
- 【ENERGY SAVING MODE】 Puts the dash cam to sleep while in Parking surveillance mode, conserving battery life and will re-engage if an impact is detected and instantly begins recording and saving footage.
- 【AUTO ON/OFF】 Automatically switches on when you start your vehicle and automatically switches to Parking Surveillance mode when you turn off the ignition.
Additional Info :
2. THINKWARE Sports M1 Dash Cam for Motorcycle ATV UTV, FHD Dual Channel, EIS, Built-in WiFi, Auto On Off, Loop Recording
Additional Info :
3. THINKWARE F70 Full HD 1080P Dash Cam with Wide Dynamic Range
- Records 140-degree wide angle video in Full HD 1080p, 30fps
- Integrated Thermal Protection with Super Capacitor and Thermal Sensor provides added safety during extreme temperatures
- Anti-File Corruption technology eliminates data corruption and improves MicroSD card reliability
- Multiple recording modes (Continuous, Incident, Manual, Motion Detection, and Energy Saving) with Smart File Management to suit all your situations and needs
- Optional accessories: TWA-SH Hardwiring Cable for Parking Surveillance mode, and TWA-SGM external GPS antenna to enable speed and red-light camera alerts, and embeds data like speed, time, and location to video recordings
- Device works in USA/CA only and that warranty covers USA/CA purchases only
Additional Info :
4. Thinkware Radar Accessory for U1000/X1000/Q1000 Dash Cams (V2)
- In Energy Saving 2.0 Parking Mode, detects motion and wakes dash cam, records before and after event
- Extends Parking Duration and uses less energy than traditional parking mode
Additional Info :
5. THINKWARE Q800PRO Dual Dash Cam Front and Rear Camera for Cars, 1440P, Dashboard Camera Recorder with G-Sensor, Car Camera w/Sony Sensor, Parking Mode, WiFi, GPS, Night Vision, Loop Recording, 32GB
- 【2K QHD 1440P VIDEO RECORDING】Capture clean detailed footage in 2K QHD 1440P with the new and improved Sony STARVIS image sensor.
- 【SUPER NIGHT VISION】Super Night vision 2. 0 can help capture license plates even in low-light conditions thanks to THINKWARE’S exclusive advanced video clear technology, which helps reduce noise and enhance the image quality of the recordings.
- 【PARKING MODE】Impact detection, Motion detection, Time-lapse mode, and Energy Saving modes to suit all your surveillance needs.
- 【ADVANCED DRIVER ASSISTANCE SYSTEM】The Advanced Driver Assistance system alerts the driver of potential forward collisions, lane departures, and front vehicle departures.
- 【CLOUD FUNCTIONALITY】Cloud functionality lets you check your vehicle’s location and receive geofencing and driving impact notifications directly on your compatible iOS/Android smartphone with the Thinkware Cloud mobile app.
- 【MANUFACTURER’S 1-YEAR WARRANTY】The 1-year manufacturer’s limited warranty is only valid when purchased from an authorized reseller.
Additional Info :
6. iZEEKER Dash Cam for Cars, 1080P Full HD Dash Camera, Dashcam with Night Vision, Car Camera with 3-inch LCD Display, Parking Mode, G-Sensor, Loop Recording, WDR
- 【1080P Full HD Day and Night Recording】With 1080P@30fps full HD resolution and a 170° wide angle lens, the dash cam reduces blind spots and captures excellent quality footage. F1.8 large aperture, WDR and night vision work in unison to provide clear footage even in low light situations (like nighttime, or in a tunnel).
- 【Auto Recording and Loop Recording】After inserting a MicroSD card, the dashcam will automatically start/ stop recording when the car is on/off. The Loop Recording function automatically overwrites past unlocked videos to free up more space for new videos. The 32GB MicroSD card can usually record for a week. If the video is not needed after the card is full, just delete or format it manually to re-record.
- 【Automatic and Manual Emergency Recording】With the built-in G-sensor, this dash camera can automatically detect sudden vibration or shock and save it as evidence. Press the lock button to manually lock the current video, so even if there is no impact but you see something interesting/important on the road you can lock in the footage.
- 【Two Parking Modes Supported】When the parking monitoring function is turned on, even when the vehicle is powered off, the car camera will provide up to 5 minutes of video recording after sensing vibration or impact, providing effective protection for unmanned vehicles. If equipped with an extra hardwire kit, the camera can monitor continuously, for those who need to park for a long time or just want to have the camera filming at all times (hardwire kits are provided if you reach out iZEEKER).
- 【Best Cost-effective Dash Cam】This is a driving recorder with complete basic functions, which provides other necessary accessories except for the MicroSD card. Recommend MicroSD card: amazon.com/dp/B09WB35BXS. The system has all the functions set by default, which means that even for a novice, it’s easy to set up and use from day 1. Enthusiastic customer care personnel will provide you with technical support and spare part replacements at any time. (Warranty: 2 years)
Additional Info :
7. VSYSTO Motorcycle Video Driving Recorder No Screen Dash Cam 2 Channels Lens Front & Rear Dual 1080P Backup Camera with WiFi Night Vision G-Sensor Loop Recording
- 🏍【Dual 1080P Cameras Recording and Great Night Vision】: Well made 1080P motorcycle dual cameras system can help you get relatively clear video in low light conditions and ensure your driving safety.
- 🏍【Professional Waterproof Motorbike Dash Cam Cameras】: IP67 waterproof resistant for front and rear cameras. On rainy days, the excellent water resistance of the dash cameras will increase your cycling comfort and make your riding more convenient.
- 🏍【Dedicated APP and WiFi Function】: The menu setting of the motorcycle dash cam is connected to your mobile phone by WiFi and the corresponding APP. This function is convenient for you to transfer the video to your mobile phone or tablet and watch the real-time video.
- 🏍【Small Size and Easy to Install】: The main unit is small in size and will not occupy the space of the motorcycle. You can put the main unit under the seat without worrying about rain. The accessories are simple and easy to install, and it will can save your time. NOTE: The main unit of the dash cam is not waterproof.
- 🏍【100% Quality and One Year After Sales Service】: We are a company that design and develop this motorcycle camera ourselves, we could help you solve most of question you would met. All our products are inspected before shipment and we offer you a one-year warranty.
- 🏍【Note】:Some brands of mobile phones may not support playing video formats recorded by the recorder. If users encounter problems that cannot download and watch videos, please contact us in time and we can provide you with an upgrade program.
Additional Info :
8. Thinkware 3M Adhesive Windshield Mount for F50 F70 F100 F200 FA200 X330 X350 Dash Cam (TWA-F200M)
- 3M tape adhesive mount eliminates vibration and windshield glare
- Vertical swivel to adjust Camera viewing angle up/down
- Compact design to minimize viewing obstruction
- Mount stays secure during extreme weather or violent impacts
- Works with Thinkware dash cams F50/F70/F100/F200 & X330/X350
Additional Info :
9. Thinkware X1000 Dual Channel Dash Cam 2K QHD 2560 x 1440 Front and Rear Cam, 156° Wide Angle Dashboard Camera Recorder with G-Sensor, Sony Sensor, Parking Mode, 3.5” LCD Touchscreen, Night Vision
- 【2K QHD 1440p with Auto HDR – Front and Rear】Capture sharp flawless dual-channel 2K QHD footage to make license plate reading a breeze with its 5.14 MP Sony STARVIS image sensor enhanced with Auto HDR
- 【156-degree Viewing Angle】Boasting an innovative custom lens design, the X1000’s focus has been tuned digitally to minimize distortion without comprising the 156-degree wide angle view
- 【Super Night Vision 3.0 with Real DOL HDR】The X1000 uses a combination of Digital Overlap High Dynamic Range (DOL HDR) and Noise Reduction technology to effectively reduce noise and lens flare effects that typically affect nighttime footage
- 【Parking Surveillance Mode】With hardwiring installation, enjoy parking protection against potential mishaps and hit-and-runs by capturing footage when an impact or motion is detected (hardwiring cable accessory included)
- 【3.5” LCD Touchscreen】Conveniently adjust settings or review footage with the X1000’s 3.5 LCD touchscreen. It features an IPS panel that makes viewing easy from any viewing angle and at any time of the day
- 【1 year Manufacturer Quality Assurance】All Thinkware dash cams include a 1-year quality assurance. Only valid when purchased from an authorized re-seller. Unsure who is authorized? Contact Thinkware Customer Support
- 【Front and Rear View Recording Reimagined】Dewarping technology allows the X1000’s front and rear cameras to deliver an impeccable image of the road with minimal distortion, while the lens optimization design takes into account the tint and angle of the windshield/rear window to further enhance the overall image quality.
- Currently pairing the Thinkware GPS antenna with the X1000 allows tracking of local time and date. Also, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems is functional.
Additional Info :
10. Thinkware U1000 Dash Cam Mount
- 【INCLUDED】 3M Adhesive Mount
- 【ELIMINATES VIBRATION】3M tape adhesive mount eliminates vibration and windshield glare
- 【EASY DASH CAM REMOVAL】Equipped with a slide-and-snap feature for easy dash cam removal
- 【DISCREET】Compact design to minimize viewing obstruction
- 【FUNCTIONALITY】Mount stays secure during extreme weather or violent impacts
- 【COMPATIBILITY】Compatible with Thinkware U1000 Dash Cam
Additional Info :
How To Choose Your thinkware m1 motorbike cams
If you want to purchase products like the thinkware m1 motorbike cams, you need to follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your product before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Price: Online purchase has been renowned for offering items at the best possible prices. As such places have networks with many dealers and manufacturers, sellers offer the best deals. Moreover, there are no intermediaries, which lessens the additional costs.
- Reliability: As online stores portray customer reviews, purchasing them boosts reliability. If faced with any defect, there is a scope for you to change. Some stores have excellent customer service, pushing you to buy from there.
- Convenience: Who does not love convenience? Having everything as per your wish is something to die for. Buying a product from an online store is such. You do not have to worry about the time, the place, or the crowd. Everything happens when you want it and how you want it.
- Functionality: Check out your thinkware m1 motorbike cams functionality when you buy it. An easy way to do that would be to check the specs. Remember, the more vast the specs, the greater your product’s functionality.
What to look for when buying the thinkware m1 motorbike cams?
The products in the market are manifold. The variety of products is so high that it may be confusing to choose the right one for you. This is why we have created this guide for you to help you pick the right thinkware m1 motorbike cams easily.
1. The authenticity of the Online Shop Website
I did mention earlier that shopping online is very convenient yet it’s tough to know whether the shop is genuine. Everyone can seem to create an online shop with a couple of photos and prices just to be seen as legitimate. To know whether it’s genuine, make sure to look for the following:
- Contact Details — make sure to contact them first before buying to ensure that there would be someone to attend to you and you can understand further about their service.
- Website Layout – browse and feel if the site looks professional. How’s the quality of the images and more, that you can potentially find from the content of the website itself.
- Website Encryption — when buying from a secure website, you’ll always see the following in the address bar:
The padlock icon in the URL bar and the “s” in the “https://” means that your communication within the website and your computer are secured and encrypted online transactions.
2. Product Details
There are many important factors that you always have to look at. Especially if it’s something, you’re going to wear or even consume. It can be material type, ingredients, benefits, sizes, etc. The more product details, the better.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
If you’re not a frequent online shopper, you might find few items with good deals. But don’t let these deals trap you, do make sure to compare prices first of the similar products to other online shops. With so many online shops offering the same items, you’ll be shocked that some of them sell at a higher price than they are supposed to. There are so many websites out there that can help you check and compare prices.
4. Returns, Cancellations, and Refunds Policies
It is a very important part to know when buying items online. It’s good to know how the company handles returns or cancellations of items and whether there would be any refunds in any case. Purchasing online will always be risky because we usually cannot verify the quality of the items. Therefore, having the knowledge if there would be a refund will be a great point to consider if the items won’t be the same as expected.
While online shopping has made it easier for us to purchase anything we want worldwide, sometimes it can also be tricky. Say the shipping, if we bought it locally – usually will only take a few days but if we bought it from the international shop – then likely we have to wait for more than weeks, which I believe we don’t have an issue with that especially if we’re informed for the estimated delivery date. But it’s a matter of what if they ship it to the wrong address or there would be a longer wait than expected. Another thing that we’re also particular with especially buying international items would be the shipping fee – most of us don’t mind buying more to get free shipping. And there are just some of the online shops’ techniques to encourage customers to buy more and think that we’re saving money for the shipping fee. Lastly not to forget to have the tracking number of monitoring the progress of the delivery of your item.
6. Secured Payment Method
this is the most crucial part when purchasing online; sharing your credit/debit card details. Options to pay via credit card, debit card, and Paypal or other Third-Party payments are considered secure. Also, try not to make any online purchase when using public wi-fi or mobile apps connected to a public hotspot – it can be potentially easy for hackers to steal your information.
7. Be alert for Scams and Fraud
This never-ending story through calls, emails, and even contacting us through social media for these people to try to steal our information. Be wary and do necessary actions if you think you’ve encountered these tactics. Don’t open any suspicious links, don’t easily provide your particulars over the phone, make sure to ask a couple of questions to verify whether the call is not a fraud/scam. Check the person’s identity through other social media accounts if he/she exists. If you experience scamming, make sure to call your bank and police if needed. And do check your bank statement often, especially if you frequently buy online.
8. Customer Reviews
Finally, to check the reviews. How can we know that the reviews are not fake ones? Thanks to social media, these online shops nowadays have their social media accounts. That’s the best place to try to contact them and view more real/organic customer reviews. This is also perfect for reaching out to those who tagged the shop and understanding their experience. On that, you’ll have a more secure feeling before buying items online.