Our 10 Best System Motorcycle Cameras – Top Product Reviwed
It is important to know all about it to make an informed decision when buying a system motorcycle cameras. This guide will help you understand how to choose a system motorcycle cameras that will meet your needs.
10 system motorcycle cameras: Editor Recommended
10 system motorcycle cameras Review:
1. VSYSTO Motorcycle Video Driving Recorder No Screen Dash Cam 2 Channels Lens Front & Rear Dual 1080P Backup Camera with WiFi Night Vision G-Sensor Loop Recording
- 🏍【Dual 1080P Cameras Recording and Great Night Vision】: Well made 1080P motorcycle dual cameras system can help you get relatively clear video in low light conditions and ensure your driving safety.
- 🏍【Professional Waterproof Motorbike Dash Cam Cameras】: IP67 waterproof resistant for front and rear cameras. On rainy days, the excellent water resistance of the dash cameras will increase your cycling comfort and make your riding more convenient.
- 🏍【Dedicated APP and WiFi Function】: The menu setting of the motorcycle dash cam is connected to your mobile phone by WiFi and the corresponding APP. This function is convenient for you to transfer the video to your mobile phone or tablet and watch the real-time video.
- 🏍【Small Size and Easy to Install】: The main unit is small in size and will not occupy the space of the motorcycle. You can put the main unit under the seat without worrying about rain. The accessories are simple and easy to install, and it will can save your time. NOTE: The main unit of the dash cam is not waterproof.
- 🏍【100% Quality and One Year After Sales Service】: We are a company that design and develop this motorcycle camera ourselves, we could help you solve most of question you would met. All our products are inspected before shipment and we offer you a one-year warranty.
- 🏍【Note】:Some brands of mobile phones may not support playing video formats recorded by the recorder. If users encounter problems that cannot download and watch videos, please contact us in time and we can provide you with an upgrade program.
Additional Info :
2. Motorcycle Recording Camera System, 1080P/480P Dual Lens Dash Cam Dvr, IP68 Waterproof, Video Driving Recorder, 3inch LCD
- Fitment: Fit for each motocycle.Please compare your parts with the pictures before purchasing an item.
- IP68 Waterproof: Perfect for outdoor using. Including a front camera, a 3 inch LCD display, and a rear camera. Pre resolution 1080P, rear resolution 480P. Give you high definition recording image.
- Practical in Use: Motorcycle video camera have a wide view(the lens angle about 120 degree), record everything during driving, refuse traffic disputes, let you have no worries.
- Applied High Quality Material: Made with ABS plastic which ensures that it has not easy to crack, light weight, durable in use and acid and alkali resistance.
- Service Guarantee: Excellent quality Service, fast delivery, simple after sales.We promise satisfaction guarantee as we can.If you have any dissatisfaction,please let us know and our team will respond within 24 hours.
Additional Info :
3. Motorcycle Dash Cam Camera, Blueskysea DV988 1080p 30fps Dual Wide Angle 140 Degree Lens Sportbike Recording DVR with 4” Touch Screen Rugged 32GB Card Loop Recording GPS Mode
- Front Rear Dual Camera: DV988 motorcycle camera comes with 2 full HD 1080p cameras, camera lens angle is 140 degrees. Both the front and rear cameras record high-quality video 1080P at 30fps. Video is stored in H.264 encoding and MOV format, with a 32GB memory card support loop recording, supporting up to 256GB(not include)
- 4” IPS Touch Screen: Motorcycle dash cam host has a 4” 800×480 DPI display, which can be operated by touch(Does not support ordinary gloves click), it is very convenient to use and very bright on day and night. DVR host adopts humanized and simple interface, easy to operate,generates heat during work, which is normal.
- Rugged: DV988 Motorcycle dashcam DVR and lens made of high-quality dry-resistant, wear-resistant, fire-resistant, and high-temperature materials, durable. the motorcycle dash cam only supports common waterproof, and can’t avoid water vapor entering the DVR host. Put it under the seat plate or DIY waterproof shell on rainy days.
- HDR Function & Safe Mode: Compared with other recorders, DV988 has High-Dynamic Range (HDR) function that can provide you with more dynamic range and image details，also have a safety riding reminder function, which will send out reminders when riding at Overspeed or overtime, making riding safer.
- More Helpful Function: You can download videos to your smartphone via WiFi and share them to social platforms; If the recording is stopped due to misoperation while driving, the recording will start automatically after 30 seconds; During recording, if an impact is detected, the video file being recorded is automatically locked not automatically overwritten.
Additional Info :
4. Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset with Camera – MaxTo M3 1080P HD Camera with Bluetooth 5.0 for Motorbike Helmet 6-Way Motorcycle Communication Systems Intercom Wireless 3280Ft IP65 Waterproof TF Card
- 🏍️ [ MaxTo Motorcycle Helmet Headset with Camera ]: MaxTo M3 built-in 1080P HD camera with 120-degree wide angle lens, you can use this motorcycle Bluetooth headset to record and capture unforgettable moments in your riding life. Camera WIFI function allows you to view video and pictures through your phone. Loop video recording max to 7 hours.
- 👫 [ 6-way 3280Ft Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset Intercom ]: MaxTo M3 motorcycle Bluetooth helmet headset communication system supports for 6 riders to riders talking at the same time. Maximum open distance up to 3,280 ft.
- 🎧 [ Bluetooth 5.0 Motorcycle Helmet Intercom Headset ]: Bluetooth 5.0 technology ensures more stable helmet group communication, wireless intercom and phone connection. Supports 2 mobile phones connected at the same time and automatically answering or rejecting incoming calls, you won’t miss any phone calls, music, GPS navigation and your favorite FM radio.
- 🛡️ [ IP65Waterproof & CVC Intelligent Noise Reduction ]: IP65 waterproof motorcycle communication systems, effectively protects in rainy days. Advanced noise reduction technology ensures you can hear the clear voice quality for music or intercom while high speed riding.
- 🔋 [ 1500 mAh Ultra-long Battery Motorbike Bluetooth Headset ]: Long Battery Life Motorcycle Camera and Guaranteed After-service: After full charged around 2.5 hours, it can work up to 32 hours for Bluetooth time, 7 hours for recording time and 500 hours for standby time. Any questions for use or cannot find APP, you can click “USHuiDa” ask a question. We will get back to you within 12 hours.
Additional Info :
5. VSYSTO F4.5X Motorcycle Dashboard Camera Recorder 4.5” LCD Waterproof with Front & Rear View Dual 1080P Sony Starvis 170° Angle Lens, Support TPMS Smart Gauge Voltmeter WiFi GPS(64GB Card Included)
- 2-Channel 1080P & 170° Wide Angle: F4.5X is a dual separate lens (each 6.6ft extension cable) DVR system specially designed for motorcycles. Both cameras record in 1920×1080 Full HD resolution at 25fps synchronously. The built-in Sony IMX307 Starvis CMOS sensor and 7-glass optical lenses provide crisp and smooth footage. Greatly enhances super night vision in a low-light environment. The 170° ultra-wide-angle lens and Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), make it capture the entirety of the road.
- 4.5” Big Screen & Full-body Waterproof Design: Both camera footage can be displayed either side by side(split screen) or in full-screen in real-time on a 4.5-inch HD IPS screen. You can also set the Mirror Image to allow it to be used as a backup camera to monitor the road conditions behind you. A sunshade effectively Reduces glare and reflection for a better display vision. Both lenses are IPX7 waterproof, screen and other parts are IPX5 waterproof. You can use it in any weather conditions.
- Smart Gauge & Drag Race Mode: Smart Gauge Mode provides insight into the speed, location/ altitude, ODO, and battery voltage of your motorbike when connected to the dedicated GPS tracker and power module. It can also monitor the tire pressure and temperature when paired with the optional TPMS sensors. Realistic Drag Race Mode will record the real-time speed, distance, and timing accurately in the DVR. Races with your friends to sharpen your skills and become the best driver in your class!
- Auto-Record & Easy Operation: Just hook up the power cable directly to the positive and negative battery terminals, no need to find and connect to the complicated ACC wires. It starts and stops video recording automatically with the engine. You can easily get the camera status, bike conditions, and achieve a variety of operations with the multifunction remote. You can also open the WiFi app to seamlessly view, playback, configure or download videos wirelessly on your mobile device.
- Reliable Partner of Your Bike: It’s hard-wired to the bike with high-quality materials and optimal processing. The Emergency Mode enables G-sensor and manual emergency recording when there is a collision or you want to lock the current footage. Loop Recording allows the camera to be constantly recording and you never lose the most recent footage. The Built-in super capacitor instead of a lithium battery, with much longer lifespan and no expansion and explosion risk.
Additional Info :
6. Sena 10C Pro Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset Camera and Communication System, Black (10C-PRO-01)
- Equipped with 2k camera specification with voice prompts tooth 4. 1, advanced noise control
- Four-way intercom quad hd: 30fps full hd: 60fps with smart audio mix, lens rotation up to 30° and remote control compatible
- Unibody design with wifi enabled preview images and configure settings with sena smartphone apps
- Fit type: Universal
Additional Info :
7. Motorcycle Dash Cam Camera,Blueskysea A12 1080p 30fps Dual Wide Angle 150° Lens Sportbike Recording DVR with 3” Full Fit Screen Waterproof 32GB Card Loop Recording GPS Mode
- 【Front and Rear Recording】A12 motorcycle dash camera with 2Pcs 150 Degree 200W front and rear lenses. Both front and rear cameras record at 1080p 30 fps to capture important moments. The 3-inch monitor has 3 show modes, front camera / rear camera/front and rear simultaneously.
- 【Super Waterproof IP67】Used full-screen fit and high-sealing manufacturing process to improve the waterproof performance of the motorcycle dash cam, compared with other motorcycle recorders on the market, the A12 Motorcycle recorder has a better waterproof performance.
- 【Continuous & Loop Recording】Sportbike dash cam is linked to the ignition ON / OFF, and power is supplied directly from the battery of the motorcycle, or support power bank supply(only test before installation). Support loop recording, don’t worry about missing important moments, up to 256GB micro SD card(Included 32GB card)
- 【G-Sensor & Manual Lock】Rider dashcam with G-sensor technology automatically saves and lock footage file when shake/collision, preventing the authentic video from being overwritten. Press the manual remote control button to manually lock the commemorative/important video
- 【GPS module & Wi-Fi】You can decide whether or not to install the GPS module according to your needs, motorcycle dashcam can be display running speed(Only KM/H, not MPH). And if you want to share beautiful scenery while traveling, you can share travel videos pictures to various SNS through the WiFi function. APP Name：Roadcam; Computer Software: GXPlay.exe
Additional Info :
8. VSYSTO Tire Pressure Monitor System, 4” Screen Motorcycle Dash Cam, Parking Monitoring, Timed Recording After Flameout, Full Body Waterproof WiFi GPS WDR Dual 1080P SonyIMX307 Front and Rear Camera
- 🏍【Equipped with GPS Tracker & TPMS】:Users can know which driving route, longitude and latitude, altitude, atmospheric pressure they are at through GPS. The tire pressure monitoring system can check the tire pressure and temperature of the motorcycle. When the tire pressure exceeds the set minimum or maximum threshold, it will sound an alarm.
- 🏍【Dual HD 1080P and WDR Technology】:Six-layer glass lens, 1080P Full HD, 150° wide angle camera, SONYIMX307 COMS Sensor can capture every moment both front and back of your car clearly. Advanced “WDR” technology can automatically capture more lights, adjust the brightness to take clear, color-accurate video even in low-light environments.You will get beautiful robust clearer image.
- 🏍【24-hour Parking Monitoring】When someone knocks down or moves your motorcycle, the recorder detects that it has been shaken, it will automatically turn on and record for 30 seconds, and then turn off automatically. You can turn this function on and off according to your needs. Note: USB power supply and electric vehicle installation do not take effect. Note: The battery voltage cannot be lower than 11.8V.
- 🏍【Timed Recording after Flameout】You can set the recording time(15 minutes to 3 hours) after the flame is turned off in the menu according to your needs. After you turn off and leave the motorcycle, the dash cam will continue to record for a period of time according to the time you set. The intelligent power cord will automatically power off to protect the battery from loss of power.
- 🏍【Auxiliary Display Mode】:Users can enter the auxiliary display mode to view different display interfaces through the down button of the remote control: current vehicle speed during driving; tire pressure and temperature; battery power display; altitude, longitude and latitude, atmospheric pressure; short-term memory driving speed and ODO; Time and date.
- ★Tips: The F9D recorder has been upgraded and some new functions have been added: 1. The tire pressure function can be turned off in the menu. The system is enabled by default; 2. The WiFi name of each device is unique. This solves the problem of the same WiFi name displayed when multiple motorcycle recorders of the same model are turned on; 3. Freely choose whether you need date watermark. There are 4 date watermark options: off/date + recorder model/date/ recorder model.
- ★4.The license plate number watermark can be added freely. The default watermark of the software is VSYSTOF9, which can be changed to your own license plate number. Note: The license plate number watermark can only use English letters and numbers, and the license plate number with special characters cannot be added. Adding this feature requires a specific TXT document to be upgraded.（Previously purchased recorder do not have these new features, please contact us if you need an upgrade.）
Additional Info :
9. ZOMFOM Dash Cam Waterproof Recording Camera for Motorcycle, 3” LCD Front and Rear FHD 1080P Waterproof Lens Wide Angle 150° with Wi-Fi, GPS, Wired Control, EIS and G-Sensor, Max up to 256GB
- Professional Motorcycle Dash Camera: With 3 inch IPS HD Screen, equipped with advanced chip and dual sony IMX323 lens sensor, 5 million pixels, support to shoot with 1920*1080P/30fps video resolution, bring you to shoot stable and clear images when high-speed driving. The dash cam support cycle looping, max up to 256GB storage, you don’t need to worry about the trouble caused by huge HD video storage.
- Front and Rear Camera FHD 1080P: With SONY IMX323 CMOS, 6 layer glass lens and F1.8 large aperture, ability to fully enhance imaging performance in low light environments, with starlight night vision shooting. No matter the day or night, bring to shoot wonderful and clear videos. Both of lens with 150 wide angle degree, cover multiple lanes shooting, total 300 degrees shooting brings you all-round protection.
- IP67 Waterproof Design and GPS Module: This is a professional motorcycle video recorder specially designed for rainy days, All equipment and accessories have a professional waterproof design, main device and both lens support waterproof IP67, solve the troubles caused by driving on rainy days. The motorcycle dashcam includes an external GPS antenna module, provided for the riding route tracking.
- Wi-Fi and Wired Control: Using the RoadCam App to wireless connect your phone with motorcycle camera, view the instant image by your phone. Easy to download, edit and share the videos to local social platform.With wired control, install it near the handlebar, allowing you to quickly press the button of remote control to lock files, take pictures or record voice when meet an emergency or impressive event.
- EIS and G-sensor: With electronic image stabilization, ensure to shoot a stable video when driving on a complex and bumpy road. With G-sensor lock files function, when the motorcycle is detected to bend for 2-3 seconds, the file will be automatically locked and used to save important evidence in the event of an emergency or accident.
Additional Info :
10. Sykik Rider RW1 Fully Water Resistance Camera System for Motorcycles. Records Both Front and Back simultaneously. Pair of 140 Degree Wide Angle Lenses. Watch Your Back When You Ride on The Large 4.5”
- Rear View Camera, Watch Your Back while riding. An excellent addition to your mirror, helps to eliminate blind spots.
- Pair of waterproof 140 degree wide angle cameras, along with a large 4. 5″ fully water resistance monitor.
- Loop recording with built-in G sensor for emergency recording. An excellent security system.
- Optional GPS tracker to show your movement on Google map along with your speed in play back
- No battery to charge, starts recording when you move your bike, stops 3 minutes after no movement
Additional Info :
How To Choose Your system motorcycle cameras
If you want to purchase products like the system motorcycle cameras, you need to follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your product before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Price: Online purchase has been renowned for offering items at the best possible prices. As such places have networks with many dealers and manufacturers, sellers offer the best deals. Moreover, there are no intermediaries, which lessens the additional costs.
- Reliability: As online stores portray customer reviews, purchasing them boosts reliability. If faced with any defect, there is a scope for you to change. Some stores have excellent customer service, pushing you to buy from there.
- Convenience: Who does not love convenience? Having everything as per your wish is something to die for. Buying a product from an online store is such. You do not have to worry about the time, the place, or the crowd. Everything happens when you want it and how you want it.
- Functionality: Check out your system motorcycle cameras functionality when you buy it. An easy way to do that would be to check the specs. Remember, the more vast the specs, the greater your product’s functionality.
What to look for when buying the system motorcycle cameras?
The products in the market are manifold. The variety of products is so high that it may be confusing to choose the right one for you. This is why we have created this guide for you to help you pick the right system motorcycle cameras easily.
1. The authenticity of the Online Shop Website
I did mention earlier that shopping online is very convenient yet it’s tough to know whether the shop is genuine. Everyone can seem to create an online shop with a couple of photos and prices just to be seen as legitimate. To know whether it’s genuine, make sure to look for the following:
- Contact Details — make sure to contact them first before buying to ensure that there would be someone to attend to you and you can understand further about their service.
- Website Layout – browse and feel if the site looks professional. How’s the quality of the images and more, that you can potentially find from the content of the website itself.
- Website Encryption — when buying from a secure website, you’ll always see the following in the address bar:
The padlock icon in the URL bar and the “s” in the “https://” means that your communication within the website and your computer are secured and encrypted online transactions.
2. Product Details
There are many important factors that you always have to look at. Especially if it’s something, you’re going to wear or even consume. It can be material type, ingredients, benefits, sizes, etc. The more product details, the better.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
If you’re not a frequent online shopper, you might find few items with good deals. But don’t let these deals trap you, do make sure to compare prices first of the similar products to other online shops. With so many online shops offering the same items, you’ll be shocked that some of them sell at a higher price than they are supposed to. There are so many websites out there that can help you check and compare prices.
4. Returns, Cancellations, and Refunds Policies
It is a very important part to know when buying items online. It’s good to know how the company handles returns or cancellations of items and whether there would be any refunds in any case. Purchasing online will always be risky because we usually cannot verify the quality of the items. Therefore, having the knowledge if there would be a refund will be a great point to consider if the items won’t be the same as expected.
While online shopping has made it easier for us to purchase anything we want worldwide, sometimes it can also be tricky. Say the shipping, if we bought it locally – usually will only take a few days but if we bought it from the international shop – then likely we have to wait for more than weeks, which I believe we don’t have an issue with that especially if we’re informed for the estimated delivery date. But it’s a matter of what if they ship it to the wrong address or there would be a longer wait than expected. Another thing that we’re also particular with especially buying international items would be the shipping fee – most of us don’t mind buying more to get free shipping. And there are just some of the online shops’ techniques to encourage customers to buy more and think that we’re saving money for the shipping fee. Lastly not to forget to have the tracking number of monitoring the progress of the delivery of your item.
6. Secured Payment Method
this is the most crucial part when purchasing online; sharing your credit/debit card details. Options to pay via credit card, debit card, and Paypal or other Third-Party payments are considered secure. Also, try not to make any online purchase when using public wi-fi or mobile apps connected to a public hotspot – it can be potentially easy for hackers to steal your information.
7. Be alert for Scams and Fraud
This never-ending story through calls, emails, and even contacting us through social media for these people to try to steal our information. Be wary and do necessary actions if you think you’ve encountered these tactics. Don’t open any suspicious links, don’t easily provide your particulars over the phone, make sure to ask a couple of questions to verify whether the call is not a fraud/scam. Check the person’s identity through other social media accounts if he/she exists. If you experience scamming, make sure to call your bank and police if needed. And do check your bank statement often, especially if you frequently buy online.
8. Customer Reviews
Finally, to check the reviews. How can we know that the reviews are not fake ones? Thanks to social media, these online shops nowadays have their social media accounts. That’s the best place to try to contact them and view more real/organic customer reviews. This is also perfect for reaching out to those who tagged the shop and understanding their experience. On that, you’ll have a more secure feeling before buying items online.