So, we have done a great job listing the smartlife motion sensors to help you get them easily. These are some of the best possible options available on the internet. When you purchase the smartlife motion sensors, we hope you feel satisfied and happy because we only want your key needs fulfilled.
10 smartlife motion sensors: Editor Recommended
10 smartlife motion sensors Review:
1. Wireless Smart Motion Sensor: PIR Motion Detector Alert, WiFi Infrared Home Security Alarm System, TUYA App Control, No Hub Required, Smart Home Sensor Motion for Home,Business
- WIFI MOTION SENSOR: Wireless motion sensor alarm, 110°detection angle, 6-40 feet detection distance, without any hub, realize real-time monitoring day and night. Uses 2*AAA batteries(Not included),six months battery life. (Only support 2.4G Wi-Fi, dual-band (2.4G and 5G) need to set a separate 2.4G channel)
- APP REAL-TIME ALARM & FREE ALARM HISTORY DATA: When a movement is detected or when the battery is running low, an alarm notification is automatically sent to the App, and the alarm history record can also be inquired for real-time control of home safety.
- MORE SECURE DESIGN: Wireless motion detector, Using dual-element infrared, effectively overcome the traditional shortcomings of detectors sneaking and crawling without warning. Intelligent volume recognition, it can refrain small pets from falsely reporting that pets weighing less than 25KG. Tuya motion sensor alarm can accurately alarm even in strong sunlight(Anti-white light 6500Lux).
- LINKAGE WITH OTHER SMART DEVICES: This motion detector works seamlessly with other Smart Life or Tuya system appliances in your home. For example, you can set it, automatically open the light When motion is detected. Appeal to your imagination, the motion sensor alarm can also bring you a more interesting experience.
- EASY INSTALLATION & QUALITY AFTER-SALES: Door alarms for home is simple installation with the provide screws. Indoor motion sensor alarm systems can be mount to everywhere, such as rooms, garages, safes, corridors, doorways, shops, cafe. We offer an industry-leading 2-year warranty. If you have any questions about motion sensor alarm, feel free to reach us directly at any time!
Additional Info :
2. PIR Motion Sensor Smart Home Security Burglar Alarm Wireless 2.4GHz WiFi Motion Detection Sensor Real-time Monitoring Day or Night Support Free APP Mode & Emergency Alert Push
- Free APP mode, 2.4GHz WiFi One-key connect, easy to setup.
- Long transmission distance and high sensitivity, and strong network signal.
- Emergency alert push function. When there is movement detected, the alert will be push to your phone, work with Tuya.
- Ultra-long standby time. Powered by 3pcs 1.5V batteries, their working time can last for six months.
- Advanced motion sensor. PIR dectects the people or animals that is moving, can achieve real-time monitoring day or night.
Additional Info :
3. MOES PIR Motion Sensor, Requires MOES Tuya ZigBee Hub, Smart Motion Detector Work with Smart Life App, Control Intelligent Linkage, Smart Home Alarm System
- 【NOTES】 A Tuya ZigBee Hub is required and sold separately（search B09LM644XJ or B091BRGMTZ on AMZ). The Motion Sensor not compatible with HomeKit, Smartthing and Google Assistant. Not support 5GHz WiFi.
- 【Unauthorized Entry Detectiong】 Whenever unexpected motion is detected, the MOES Motion Sensor will send an alert to your phone.You can even track the history of sensor activities with App supported.
- 【Intelligent Linkage】 Implement smart linkages with other devices in the Smart Life App. For example, when you get up at night, PIR will find your movement and the light will open automatically.
- 【Voice Control】 Compatible with Smart Life Tuya App, Alexa and for a hands-free experience.
- 【Large Range & High Sensitivity】 Detection Distance: 7 Metres, Detection Angle: 170°. Powered by 3V CR2450 Batteries (Included), can last for 2 year about. Only suitable for indoor. In addition, If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Additional Info :
4. Smart Motion Sensor, WiFi Wireless Security Alarm,110dB Sound and Light Alarm, Free App Alerts, Home Security PIR Motion Detector with 4 Alarm Modes, Compatible with Alexa, Siri
- WIFI MOTION SENSOR: Wifi PIR motion detector alarm, No hub required, via “Tuya Smart” or “Smart Life” APP to control. The Upgraded sensitive infrared sensor detects motion and emits a audible alarm (up to 110 dB). At the same time, an alert will be pushed to your phone.
- PIR MOTION DETECTOR WITH 4 ARMING MODES & FREE ALARM RECORDS: You will like the flexibility in the alarm modes (①Sound & Light Mode ②Only Light Mode ③Only Sound Mode ④Mute mode–only sent alerts to your mobile phone). Add schedule according to your needs, TIMED ARMING and DISARMING and view the alarm records through the Tuya App any time anywhere. The alarm can protect your property well and is your first home security system.
- DUAL INFRARED DETECTION & ACCURATE ALARM: Our Tuya motion detector consists of upper and lower detection windows, 110° detection angle, 40 feet detection distance,support 360 degrees to adjust the detection orientation. Because of the dual infrared design, it can prevent people from climbing over the induction blind area without triggering the alarm and prevent false alarms from pets under 25KG.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALEXA GOOGLE & SMART LINKAGE: Pir motion sensor can be used with Amazon Alexa, Google home, Siri for home automation. It can also be linked with other smart wifi devices. for example, when you open the door, the sensor will be triggered and the light will turn on automatically.
- THE NEW UPGRADE USB WIFI DETECTOR: Because smart motion sensor is a wifi 24 hours online products, the power consumption will be much higher than other sensor products, So we design it powered by USB cable, No need battery, just plugged in with USB cable all the time. Saves your money and saves the trouble of replacing the battery. We provide 24 months warranty on home security alarm.
Additional Info :
5. Linkind PIR Motion Sensor, Wireless Motion Detector, Zigbee White, for DIY Use with Linkind Home Security System, Automation with Linkind Smart Zigbee LED Lights, LINKIND Hub Required (NOT Included)
- [REQUIREMENT FOR USE]: As the accessory of Linkind Home Security System, it MUST BE EQUIPPED with LINKIND Siren Hub (in Security Kit) or LINKIND Mini Hub to get it work: Siren Hub for home alarm system and smart lighting, Mini Hub only for smart lighting. Connected devices sold separately. Compatible with Alexa Echo (only 4th Gen), Alexa Echo Plus (1st Gen, 2nd Gen), Alexa Show (only 2nd Gen), Alexa Echo Studio if you don’t have a Linkind Hub. NOT comptatible with Echo dot.
- [SENSING CAPABILITY]: Monitor the movements in a width of 110°, a range of 16 feet (without obstructing objects). Send alerts to Linkind APP and trigger the Siren Hub (SOLD SEPARATELY) to sound deterrent alarm once the motion is detected. Will not disturb the signals around.
- [AUTOMATIC LIGHTING]: Combine the motion sensor with LINKIND Zigbee Lights (SOLD SEPARATELY and LINKIND HUB REQUIRED), make your lights turn on automatically when you enter the room, or turn off when you leaves. So much more to be explored on Linkind APP.
- [COMPACT AND EASY TO INSTALL]: Extremely space-saving and unobtrusive to be placed on the wall. Adhesive tape and mounting bracket available for easy installation. Needed to be placed 8-9 feet off the floor for better detection.
- [ANTI-TAMPER DESIGN AND BATTERY]: The sensor features an anti-tamper alert on the APP if intentional removal of the device occurs. 3V replaceable lithium battery is included and has a lifespan of up to 2 years. Remember to pull out the plastic partition before use.
Additional Info :
6. Kasa Smart Light Switch HS200, Single Pole, Needs Neutral Wire, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Light Switch Works with Alexa and Google Home, UL Certified, No Hub Required , White
- Easy guided install: Neutral wire is required, standard wall plate size. No need to understand complex switch wiring or master vs auxiliary switch configurations; The Kasa app guides you through easy step by step installation. Need 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection
- Control from anywhere: Monitor your light status. Turn electronics on and off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation
- Voice control: Enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling the lights in your home with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant; perfect for times when your hands are full or entering a dark room
- Scheduling: Use timer or countdown schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off while you’re home or away. Enable ‘away mode’ to randomly switch on and off to trick potential intruders
- Trusted and reliable: Designed and developed in silicon valley, Kasa is trusted by over 4 million users. UL certified for safety use.
Additional Info :
7. WiFi Smart Motion Sensor: PIR Motion Detector Alert, Wireless Infrared Home Security System with Free App Alerts, 360 Degree Detection Range, No Hub Required, for Smart Home Automation
- APP REAL-TIME ALARM & FREE ALARM HISTORY DATA: 2.4GHz WiFi One-key connect, No hub required, Whenever unexpected motion is detected, the wifi motion sensor will send an alert to your phone app, and the alarm history record can also be inquired for real-time. You can check your house status on app whatever where you are.
- ENHANCE YOUR HOME SECURITY: This tuya motion sensor with the most advanced motion detection function, uses the latest digital dual-core fuzzy logic infrared control processing technology and intelligent analysis algorithms. Detection Angle with 360° All-Round Blind spot-Free Cover, 6-30 feet detection distance, realize real-time monitoring day and night.
- HOME AUTOMATION: The wifi motion detector works seamlessly with other Smart Life or Tuya system appliances in your home. Appeal to your imagination, the motion sensor alarm can bring you a more interesting experience. Setting custom scenes in your smart home system, for example, turning on the lights if motion is detected.
- LONG-LASTING PERFORMANCE & LOW POWER WARNING: The smart sensor works with 2xAAA battery (batteries is Not included) and it can work continuously up for 3-6 months. When the battery is running low, it will automatically push messages through App to remind you to change battery, never worry about running out of battery.
- PROFESSIONAL WORRY-FREE WARRANTY: The indoor wireless alarm system is very easy to install. We intimately provide you with two screws and a film sticker. Our motion sensor alarm can provide security for your family and property. You will enjoy our professional return and exchange warranty from the day you receive the home security alarm.
Additional Info :
8. THIRDREALITY Zigbee Motion Sensor, Zigbee Hub Required, Pet Friendly, Work with Home Assistant, SmartThings, Aeotec, Hubitat or Echo Devices with Build-in Zigbee hub
- ZIGBEE STANDARD COMPATIBLE MOTION SENSOR: Works with compatible Zigbee hubs or Echo devices with Zigbee hub built-in, such as Echo (4th Gen), Echo Plus (1st Gen and 2nd Gen), Echo Show 10 (2nd Gen and 3rd Gen), Echo Studio, Eero 6, Eero Pro 6, Home Assistant, SmartThings 2015/2018, Aeotec, Hubitat, Third reality Hub and Third Reality Smart Speaker. Zigbee Hub Required.
- CREATE ROUTINES: Using the Alexa app, create your own routines that are triggered when motion is detected. Customize Alexa messages like “Welcome Home” or “Motion Detected in Living Room” when motion is detected.
- SMART LIGHT CONTROL: If you have a smart light or smart plug connected to the Alexa service, you can create a routine in the Alexa app that will enable it to automatically turn on when motion is detected (and off when no motion is detected for a period of time that you specify).
- HASSLE-FREE SETUP: Installs in a few seconds. Just make sure device in paring mode and compatible Echo device automatically discovers it by saying “Alexa, discover devices”.
- GREAT RANGE AND LONG BATTERY LIFE : Capable of detecting motion up to 30 feet (9 meters) away. 2 AAA batteries can last for 2 years in typical usage.
Additional Info :
9. SwitchBot Smart Motion Door Sensor – Wireless Home Security System, PIR Motion Detector Alert, Add SwitchBot Hub Mini to Make it Compatible with Alexa
- [Motion Sensor Detects Your Movements] With a motion detection range of up to almost 30 feet within 110° horizontally and 55° vertically, there’s more than enough range to secure an entire room of your home. You’re also able to customize the sensitivity settings so that you are only alerted to movements that matter to you. With the built-in light sensor, it will automatically trigger the SwitchBot Bot to turn on the light if someone moves when the environment gets dark.
- [Easy to Install & Long Battery Life] Thanks to its small and wireless design, SwitchBot Motion Sensor can be installed and set up in seconds. You can place it anywhere since its magnetic flexible base can be inserted to the bottom and side. The included battery provides up to 3 years of power for round-the-clock security.
- [Part of SwitchBot Ecosystem & Compatible with Alexa] Connect Motion Sensor with other SwitchBot products and set up a “Scene” in the SwitchBot app. When you come home, SwitchBot Bot (button pusher) will automatically be triggered to turn on the light, and Alexa will say ”welcome home”. When you leave, SwitchBot Indoor Camera will automatically turn on to detect indoor activity while you’re away (SwitchBot Hub Mini required)
- [Remote Alert Notification] You will receive a notification if a suspicious person enters the house while you are away.
- [Energy & Money Saving] By detecting the room vacant, Motion Sensor automatically turns off the lights, reducing unnecessary energy consumption to save you money.
Additional Info :
|Color||Motion Sensor white|
10. WiFi Wireless Door Window Sensor,TUYA Smart Alarm with Free Notification APP Control Home Security Alarm System, Compatible with Alexa, Google Home, Siri (1-Pack)
- [Multiple Uses] Install the Alarm Sensor not only on front doors or windows, but also on garage doors, liquor cabinets, front gate, safety deposit box, pet doors and more.
- [Easy Install] No complicated installation tools are required. Please scroll down find the video in the main page how to add sensor to WIFI and Alexa.Low power consumption door sensor, super-long battery life avoid replacement frequently
- [Compatible with Alexa and Google Home] No hub required and No fees charge. Pair our Smartlife app with either Alexa or Google Home and enjoy knowing the status of your door sensor without needing to use your phone. Convenient for you to detect your doors, windows, cabinets, drawers or anywhere you want to notified when it is opened or closed.
- [WIFI wireless connection] Intelligent wireless infrared sensor alarm,APP Remote Control.Use Tuya APP for free,it can be used independently by connecting to WIFI without connecting to the alarm main unit.Minimalist screen,easy operation, Real-time monitoring of whether there is anyone through the Tuya APP, when there is movement detected, the alert will be push to your phone,clear at a glance. Can be used with Alexa, Google Home and Siri.
- [Product quality and service] Our products are 100% tested and ensure that all products are qualified products before leaving the factory,and provide two-year warranty. Please rest assured to purchase and use.If you have any questions about the alarm system, please contact our customer – service anytime. We will solve it for you and make you satisfaction.
Additional Info :
How To Choose Your smartlife motion sensors
If you want to purchase smartlife motion sensors, follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your smartlife motion sensors before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Quality: The quality of the product should be good. It should be durable, and it should have the life of more than 1 year. The best way to check the quality is by reviewing other customers who have used the product.
- Price: The price is an important factor while buying any product online or offline. You need to calculate how much money you are willing to spend on this product and then compare it with other sellers who are offering similar products at different prices. If there is too much difference between the prices, then go for higher priced ones as they might be better in quality and durability than lower priced ones which are available in plenty on the market today!
- Features: Make sure that all features of your desired product are present in that particular model before purchasing it from any website or store! You can also read reviews about each feature from other customers who have used these features and then decide if these features are useful for your needs or not!
smartlife motion sensors: Things To Remember
It’s easy in theory but can be hard when there are so many different websites with helpful and misleading information. This blog post will help you choose the smartlife motion sensors without wasting too much time or money!
1. Always Examine Product Details
Not reading the product description is a grave mistake. The problem with most online consumers today is that they make most of their purchase decisions based on the displayed product image. They don’t take time to read and understand the item’s contents. To avoid suffering from a bad case of buyer’s remorse, always check product information before adding the item on your cart. Don’t be fooled by edited and photoshopped pictures which may distort the item’s real appearance.
2. Check Shipping Costs
The law states that an online retail store must ship an order within the time stated upon purchase or as seen in its ad. In cases where the timeframe isn’t stated or is subject to changes, the product should be delivered within around 30 days of the order’s placement. Shipping costs can also vary depending on your location, the cost, the size, and the date you want your order delivered. Most companies have “free shipping” applied to bulk orders or to orders over a certain amount. This can be a good way to save money but discourage consumers who simply want to buy one or two items.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
When comparing product prices, your goal is to purchase the best product for the best price. While some consumers willingly spend their money on discounted and bottom-priced goods, others are warier of these “too good to be true” deals and discounts. After all, doesn’t a low price also mean low quality? The best way to get more bang for your buck is to discerning prices and product quality.
4. Read Product Reviews
A simple way to find the best product or item is to review product reviews. Buying guides and product reviews help you learn a great deal about the item you plan to buy. Some user reviews can give you a comprehensive and realistic item expectation. These are based on real customer experiences and can help you decide whether or not you may want to buy the product.
5. Know Your Rights
Every e-commerce and online store has policies about the process in purchasing their items. They may have strict return policies for every item. Some stores forbid returning items such as electronics and personalized goods once the package is opened. As a customer, it is your right to know the refund and return policies of the store. You can visit the site’s help pages or contact customer service to learn more about your rights.
6. Be Wary of Scams and Fraud
Lastly, avoid getting scammed. Privacy and security is a serious concern among users who worry about deceitful fraudsters who may use different methods to access your valuable personal details, such as your usernames and passwords. There are many deceitful websites out there disguising themselves as online shopping stores in order to get information from you. But how can you tell if a website is fake? By using Google Trusted Stores, a verification system for all online shopping sites, users can determine which shop is trustworthy or not.