Finding the best sentrol motion sensors for your budget if you’re looking for some help keeping yourself in shape or need guidance on where to start. This review gives you an overview of your options. There is a lot of sentrol motion sensors on the market; which one should you buy? I’ve reviewed and rated 10 of the most popular products in this article.
A selection process
We analyzed a wide range of sentrol motion sensors to provide a great overview of the current market. Each was objective across a few criteria to determine relative levels of performance. We compare each across the different factors to determine which products are best for specific applications. Based on our expert recommendations, we have selected our top picks:
- Brand value
- Consumer ratings & reviews
- Product price
10 sentrol motion sensors: Editor Recommended
10 sentrol motion sensors Review:
1. Interlogix Sentrol 6540UPI Wll-Mnt Pir Motion Sensor,Optics Hologrphic Fresne
2. Seanme Motion Sensor Alarm, Wireless Driveway Alarm, Home Security Business Detect Alert with 4 Sensor and 1 Receiver,38 Chime Tunes – LED Indicators for Indoor Use
- ✅ LONG RANGE CONNECTIION-Working Range up to 328 feet (100 meters) between receiver and transmitter allowing you to place it a good distance from the receiver to warn you of arrival and departure of family members, unwanted guests or solicitors, or anyone who visits your home or business.
- ✅ Easy, Fast, Wire Free Installation: Infrared sensor detects motion and sends a signal to the receiver. Chose from 38 Ringtones with Bright LED Light. Sensor is wall mountable.
- ✅ Ideal for front doors, window frames, driveways, walking paths, and anywhere in your home you want to be alerted to motion. Also great to alert business owners that are working in the back, or out of sight, to customers entering their store.Please note that this not waterproof.Keep it away from rains or cover adequately.
- ✅ Wireless Plug-in Receiver: The portable wireless plug-in receiver plugs into any standard outlet. The sensor uses 3 AAA batteries (Not Included). Detection time delay in between motion sensor alerts is configurable from 15 seconds to 30 seconds, just place the sensor at the entrance to your driveway and the receiver inside your home.
- ✅ 4 Sensor and 1 Receiver- Receiver support to pair with multiple sensors, Sensors can be installed on different floors (rooms) to ensure that alert chime.
Additional Info :
|Color||1 reciver and 4 sensor|
3. EDISHINE Motion Sensor, Automatic Dusk to Dawn, 120V AC Motion PIR Sensor, Adjustable Delay Time & Detection Range, 180 Degree Replacement Motion Security Floodlight Sensor, Brown, UL Listed
- 【3 Modes Control】[AUTO]: Activate connecting devices once detecting motion and OFF after a preselected delay time; [DUSK TO DAWN]: work automatically at dark and not be triggered in the daytime; [Manual Override Mode]: turn wall switch OFF and ON within 3 seconds, devices will keep ON for 8 hours and return to Auto Mode automatically
- 【 Adjustable Delay Time & Detection Range】Delayed OFF time after motion is detected in auto mode can be adjusted from 0 to 10min(s), and the sensing range can reach up to 60 feet at 180° detection angle, high sensitivity motion detector within 10-600s keeps your security and convenience
- 【Adjustable Sensor Neck】With 180 degrees vertically, 360 degrees horizontally adjustable sensor neck, available to adjust the motion sensor to any different angles according to your needs, this motion sensor switch allows to accurate area monitoring without being triggered accidentally
- 【Easy to Install & Save Money】Come with 3 wire nuts in different colors, this outdoor flood light motion sensor is easy to wire and connect to the power supply and lights; great replacement for motion security floodlight sensor, cheaper than buying a whole new flood light kit; UL listed
- 【Wide Application】Wide range of input: 120V AC 60HZ, the motion sensor switch is suitable for most indoor/outdoor wall and eave mount applications, such as LED bulbs (max.200W), incandescent lamps (max.500w) and flood lights in your garage, yard, driveway, porch, hall way, swimming pool area, etc
Additional Info :
4. THIRDREALITY Zigbee Motion Sensor, Zigbee Hub Required, Pet Friendly, Work with Home Assistant, SmartThings, Aeotec, Hubitat or Echo Devices with Build-in Zigbee hub
- ZIGBEE STANDARD COMPATIBLE MOTION SENSOR: Works with compatible Zigbee hubs or Echo devices with Zigbee hub built-in, such as Echo (4th Gen), Echo Plus (1st Gen and 2nd Gen), Echo Show 10 (2nd Gen and 3rd Gen), Echo Studio, Eero 6, Eero Pro 6, Home Assistant, SmartThings 2015/2018, Aeotec, Hubitat, Third reality Hub and Third Reality Smart Speaker. Zigbee Hub Required.
- CREATE ROUTINES: Using the Alexa app, create your own routines that are triggered when motion is detected. Customize Alexa messages like “Welcome Home” or “Motion Detected in Living Room” when motion is detected.
- SMART LIGHT CONTROL: If you have a smart light or smart plug connected to the Alexa service, you can create a routine in the Alexa app that will enable it to automatically turn on when motion is detected (and off when no motion is detected for a period of time that you specify).
- HASSLE-FREE SETUP: Installs in a few seconds. Just make sure device in paring mode and compatible Echo device automatically discovers it by saying “Alexa, discover devices”.
- GREAT RANGE AND LONG BATTERY LIFE : Capable of detecting motion up to 30 feet (9 meters) away. 2 AAA batteries can last for 2 years in typical usage.
Additional Info :
5. myQ Smart Garage HD Camera – Wifi Enabled – myQ Smartphone Controlled – Two Way Audio – Model SGC1WCH, White
- The only smart camera optimized for the garage.Controller Type:Amazon Alexa.Connectivity protocol:Wi-Fi;Bluetooth.Power source type:Ac/dc
- Works alone or adds live or recorded video and motion notifications to any myQ connected garage door opener
- Garage Climate Performance operates in extreme climate range of -4 to 122⁰F.
- Magnetic mounting base with optional adhesive easily attaches to garage door openers and shelves.
- Easy Bluetooth setup quickly connects to the myQ app to view footage.
- Video storage options available with subscription to provide added layer of assurance that you didn’t miss a thing.
- 2-way audio communication includes adjustable volume and ability to enable or disable the mic through the myQ app.
- 140⁰ wide angle camera with 1080p full HD video. 360⁰ manually adjustable view via swivel camera lens
- High Dynamic Range and Night Vision for greater image quality in high/low light environments.
Additional Info :
6. GE Security – 5885-W – Glassbreak W/motion Shatt Plus
- 24-hour acoustic glassbreak application
- Motion-sensitive sensor determines if area is occupied and eliminates residentgenerated false alarms
- Combines high-quality ShatterPro II analysis with SureShot motion signal analysis and detection patterns
- Two-relay output arms either perimeter, interior loop, or both
Additional Info :
7. Lutron Maestro Motion Sensor Switch | No Neutral Required, 150W LED, Single Pole | MS-OPS2-WH, White
- Automatically turns the lights on when you enter the room and off when you leave
- Features XCT sensing technology which detects fine motion, such as typing at a desk or reading, ensuring lights do not turn off inadvertently
- Optional: senses daylight so lights do not turn on when there is enough natural light in the room
- Programmable time-out of lights – 1, 5, 15 or 30 minutes
- Works with all bulb types; up to 250-Watt incandescent, halogen, electronic low voltage 200-Watt magnetic low voltage 150-Watt CFL/LED 2 Amp ballasts
- Single-pole only; great for small rooms like kitchens, laundry rooms and closets
- Installs in as little as 15 minutes; no neutral required, ground wire required
- Includes (1) Maestro Sensor switch; coordinating wallplates sold separately
- In vacancy mode, a 15 second “grace period” follows the timeout, where the sensor will turn the lights back on if it senses motion.
Additional Info :
8. SimpliSafe Entry Sensor – Window and Door Protection – Compatible with Gen 3 Home Security System
- Entry sensor – Protect your doors, windows, cabinets and more.
- Compact design – Fits on almost any window, door or cabinet.
- Instant chime alerts – When the magnet moves more than two inches away from the sensor, you’ll hear a chime alert or the alarm will sound if the security system is in an armed state.
- Customizable alerts by sensor – Can set up Secret Alerts that won’t sound the alarm but will send a discreet notification directly to your phone.
- Simple set up – Peel and stick installation or can permanently mount with included hardware.
- Long-lasting battery – pre-installed battery
- Compatible with the SimpliSafe Gen 3 home security system
Additional Info :
9. Wyze Home Security System Motion Sensor (1-Pack)
- Requires Wyze Home Security System Core Kit. This device will NOT function as an individual or standalone product.
- Place the Wyze Motion Sensor around your home to be notified when motion is detected up to 25 ft within its 120° field of view detection zone.
- Adjustable sensitivity settings lets you detect only what you want. Pet immune – detects humans and not pets.
- The adhesive back makes it easy to install on walls with the option to use screws for added security.
- Fully wireless – 18-month battery life.
Additional Info :
10. Ring Alarm Contact Sensor (2nd Gen) – 2-pack
- Get instant mobile alerts when doors and windows open in your home
- Now smaller to enable increased placement options
- Easy installation with no tools required
- Mounts to door and window frames
- Includes two 3V CR2032 batteries
- Requires the Ring Alarm Base Station
Additional Info :
Buying Guide of sentrol motion sensors:
The best way to make the most of your time is to list the things you want to buy, weighing all the factors before deciding. There are many ways this post can suggest that will help you do this and avoid purchasing the wrong product. If you’re in a hurry for some reason, take our word for it don’t buy anything until you’ve finished reading this post! These factors will help you make the right decision when buying a product. Here are some of the things that you should consider before buying a product:
- Price: How much are you willing to spend on your new product? If money is not an issue, you can choose the most expensive option. However, if you have a tight budget, then it is important to choose one that fits your needs and budget.
- Durability: You need to consider how long your sentrol motion sensors will last before you buy it. Investing in something that will last longer than buying something that will break down after just a few uses is always better.
- Quality: The quality of sentrol motion sensors should be considered before buying it. A good product will have high-quality materials used during manufacturing and construction.
- Brand: The brand reputation of a particular product is also important because it tells you how reliable they are and how they stand behind their products.
Here is a brief description of important factors for buying a product:
This is a great way to know what other people have experienced with sentrol motion sensors. You can check out user reviews on Amazon or other websites where users can post their thoughts on a product. The best place to look for reviews is on Amazon, which has a star rating system that gives you an idea of how good or bad a product is. If there are enough reviews with bad ratings (less than 3 stars), it’s probably not worth buying that product.
Look at the price
This may seem obvious, but it’s important not to just look at how much something costs and decide that it’s too expensive. Instead, you should compare prices between different sellers and see which offers more value for money! For example, if you find a similar product for $10 cheaper elsewhere, it might be worth buying from that seller instead of the first one you came across!
Type of product
There are many types of sentrol motion sensors you can buy. Some are basic, while others are advanced. You need to determine what type of product you need and then buy one that fits your needs. For example, if you want a simple product, the best choice is a basic one. However, suppose you want something more advanced. In that case, it’s better to get an expensive one because it will have extra features.
The product size also matters when choosing the right sentrol motion sensors for yourself or someone else, as different people have different requirements when using their products. For example, if there is someone who uses large sized products or devices, then he/she would need something bigger than others who use smaller devices or tools. Therefore, it is important that you look at the size of each product before purchasing them so that they can meet all your needs and requirements in terms of size.
You need to buy a branded product because it has been tested and proven effective by many people before you buy it. Brands also have guarantees on their sentrol motion sensors so that if anything happens to your new item within the warranty period, they will repair it or replace it without hassle.
You should consider how long the sentrol motion sensors will last. This is because it is important for you to buy something that will serve your needs for years. If many people have used a particular product without any problem, then it means that it is durable and can serve your purpose well.
Easy to Use
When buying a sentrol motion sensors, make sure that it is easy to use so that you do not experience any difficulties while using it after purchase. Some sentrol motion sensors may look great but are too complicated for your level of expertise or knowledge about them. Make sure that the product is user-friendly so that even someone who does not have much experience can use it comfortably without any problems or inconveniences whatsoever.