So, we have done a great job listing the sdi audio extractors to help you get them easily. These are some of the best possible options available on the internet. When you purchase the sdi audio extractors, we hope you feel satisfied and happy because we only want your key needs fulfilled.
10 sdi audio extractors: Editor Recommended
10 sdi audio extractors Review:
1. Blackmagic Design Teranex Mini SDI to Audio 12G | SD HD Ultra HD Supported Converter
- SDI Video Input: 1 x 12G-SDI SD/HD/2K/4K auto switching
- SDI Video Output: 1 x 12G-SDI loop output
- AES/EBU Audio Output: 4 channels professional 110? balanced digital audio via XLR connectors. Right XLR can be configured for timecode output
- Multi Rate Support: Automatic switching between SD/HD/2K and 4K
- Updates and Configuration: USB or Ethernet
Additional Info :
2. Blackmagic Design Mini Converter SDI to Audio 4K (CONVMCSAUD4K)
- Standard Audio Connections: Mini Converters support embedded SDI and HDMI audio and several models let you separately embed or de-embed analog or digital audio.
- Powerful Performance: Unlike other converters that can be confusing to operate and sometimes identify, Mini Converters combine powerful performance with a simple, compact design!
- Optical Fiber Conversion Mini Converter is available in a 6G-SDI to optical fiber model. You get bi-directional 6G-SDI to optical fiber conversion, with each direction independent of each other
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Additional Info :
3. Blackmagic Design Mini Converter Audio to SDI CONVMCAUDS
- Auto Switching SD and HD: It switch between standard definition and high definition video formats and changeover is automatic when the video input changes. A huge range of video standards are supported including, NTSC, PAL, 1080i/59.94 and 1080i/50, formats, plus new formats can be added via USB
- Advanced 3 Gb/s SDI Technology: Only Mini Converters include the latest 3 Gb/s SDI technology and upgrades can be loaded via the built in USB connection for future video format compatibility. 3 Gb/s SDI is also fully compatible with all your standard definition and high definition SDI equipment.
- International Power Supply: a universal power supply is included with international socket adapters for all countries. This lets you take Mini Converters with you to any location worldwide and plug directly into the local power sockets. To stop power accidentally being disconnected.
- Redundant SDI Input: A unique redundant input for mission critical tasks such as broadcast or live events. Connect a redundant cable to the second input, so if the main input is lost due to cable damage or any other cause, Mini Converter will automatically switch over to the redundant input cable.
- Changing Settings: With Blackmagic Design’s Mini Converters, it’s as simple as using a pen to change settings. Settings vary between models and include settings such as AES/EBU or analog audio, analog video connections and more.
Additional Info :
4. 4K Audio Extractor HDMI by OREI, UltraHD 4K @ 60Hz 18G HDMI 2.0 Audio Converter SPDIF + 3.5mm Output HDCP 2.2 – Dolby Digital/DTS Passthrough CEC, HDR, Dolby Vision, HDR10 Support (HDA-912)
- HDA-912 Audio Extractor – designed to extract audio from any HDMI compliant source and converts it to Optical S/PDIF or high-quality stereo 3.5 mm audio output | Input: 1x HDMI, Output: 1x HDMI, 1x L/R Audio Out, 1x Optical Out (S/PDIF)
- Supported Resolution: Video Pass-through Up to 4K @ 50/60Hz (YUV4:4:4), 4K @ 30Hz, 1080P @ 120Hz and 1080P 3D @ 60Hz. Supported Audio: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital+, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X
- Supports HDMI High Bit Rate(HBR) audio pass through & CEC Bypass| HDMI 2.0b (18Gbps), HDCP 2.2 and DVI compliant, NO ARC SUPPORT
- Heavy-duty cool metal enclosure protects the insides and keeps the unit cool by aiding in quick heat absorption and dissipation; Compact in size for easy plug & play installation
- Includes 100-240 50/60 Hz auto switching power supply for use anywhere in the world, HDA-912 Audio Extractor with User Manual, Lifetime OREI Tech Support & 12-Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
Additional Info :
5. J-Tech Digital 4K60Hz HDMI 2.0 Audio Extractor HDMI-ARC Converter SPDIF + 3.5MM Output 18Gbps, HDCP 2.2, 1080P@120Hz, 1080P@144Hz, Compatible with Dolby_Digital/DTS CEC HDR10 [JTD18G-H5CH2]
- 𝐇𝐃𝐌𝐈-𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 – Use the HDMI audio extractor to de-embed digital audio signals from your HDMI source device or HDMI-ARC capable display. Convert the extracted HDMI audio signal into an analog stereo (3.5mm) or digital optical (SPDIF) format for ultimate flexibility.
- 𝐇𝐃𝐌𝐈 𝟐.𝟎 | 𝟒𝐊 𝟔𝟎𝐇𝐙 𝐇𝐃𝐑𝟏𝟎 | 𝟏𝟎𝟖𝟎𝐏 𝟏𝟒𝟒𝐇𝐳 | 𝟏𝟎𝟖𝟎𝐏 𝟏𝟐𝟎𝐇𝐳 – Enjoy all of your 4K 60Hz HDR10, 1080p 120Hz, 1080p 144Hz content with no compromises. The JTD18G-H5CH2 HDMI audio extractor is HDCP 1.4 and 2.2 compliant to ensure full compatibility with all of the newest audio-video & streaming devices.
- 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 – Use built-in audio EDID settings (2CH | 5.1CH) or the EDID pass-thru function (TV) to optimize your HDMI audio extractor & AV system so you de-embed the correct audio format for your application.
- 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐂𝐘 𝐀𝐕 𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐏𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 – Utilize the JTD18G-H5CH2 HDMI audio extractor to breathe second life into older AV equipment such as AV receivers and amplifiers that don’t feature HDMI inputs or HDMI-ARC outputs.
- 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 – All J-Tech Digital products include a One-Year Manufacturer Replacement Warranty and free lifetime technical support from our customer support team located in Sugar Land, TX. Support is available from 9AM – 6PM CST, Monday through Friday. Contact information available on our seller page.
6. 4K@120Hz HDMI 2.1 Audio Extractor Audio Converter,HDMI to HDMI,SPDIF Optical 7.1/5.1CH,Stereo 3.5mm,Supports VRR,CEC,Dolby Digital Audio De-embed,HDCP 2.2/2.3 Bypass,for PS5,Xbox
- ⭐【HDMI Audio Extractor 4K@120Hz】HDMI to HDMI 1 in 1 out audio extractor converter can extract audio from a digital HDMI signal to your Amplifier, Soundbar, Speaker, etc. converts it to Optical S/PDIF or high-quality stereo 3.5 mm audio output. Supports VRR, CEC bypass, audio DE-embed,optical audio out without TV connected.
- ⭐【Video & Audio Format】 — Video Format – HDMI 2.1 Audio Converter supports multiple resolution up to 4K@120Hz 1080P@240Hz 4:4:4 8bit. Also supports VRR, HDCP 2.2 & HDCP 2.3 bypass, HDR 10, Dolby vision, 3D effect. Audio Format – Supports EDID Management, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Atmos, DTS X,Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio.
- ⭐【Easy Usage】 — Plug and Play — Simply connect your HDMI source with HDMI IN, Display device with HDMI OUT, Sound system with SPDIF OUT(5.1CH) or L/R OUT(2.1CH), then power on the extractor to enjoy the most luxurious video and audio. No driver required.
- ⭐【Broad Compatibility】 — AVFABUL HDMI 2.1 Audio Extractor is highly compatible with all Display devices like TV, Monitor & Projector, Sound systems like Headset, Speaker & Amplifier, HDMI Source like Desktop, Laptop & Gaming Console such as PS5, XBOX series, Nintendo Switch.
- ⭐【Please Note】 — SPDIF port supports 5.1CH only. Please use HDMI OUT for 7.1CH. Does NOT support ARC, e-ARC/Sonos ARC. When set sound above 5.1CH, there will be no sound coming out from L/R Out port. Highly recommend qualified HDMI 2.1 cable less than 10ft / 3m. Please see ASIN B0B5ZX3MBB if needed. Most using issues are cuased by poor quality cables.
Additional Info :
7. Blackmagic Design Mini Converter Audio to SDI, AES/EBU Input, Analog Audio Input, 3GB/Sec SDI
- SDI Video Input: Switchable between SD, HD, and 3G-SDI
- SDI Video Output: Automatically matches the SD, HD, and 3G-SDI video input
- Auto detection of SD, HD, 2K or 3G-SDI
- Works with Mac and Windows
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
Additional Info :
8. HDMI 2.0 Audio Extractor Converter Adapter 4K 60Hz,HDMI to HDMI+SPDIF Optical 7.1/5.1CH+Stereo 3.5mm,Dolby Digital Audio De-embedder,CEC,18Gbps,HDR,EDID,Down-Scale,HDCP 2.2 2.3,for PS5,Xbox
- ⭐【HDMI Audio Extractor 4K@60Hz 】HDMI to HDMI audio extractor converter can extract audio from a digital HDMI signal to your Amplifier, Soundbar, Speaker, etc. converts it to Optical S/PDIF or high-quality stereo 3.5 mm audio output.and support down scaler output,4k to1080p,and audio DE-embed,optical audio out without TV connected.CEC pass throught.✅Please attention:This HDMI 2.0 Audio Extractor doesn’t support ARC.eARC,doesn’t not convert HDR to SDR
- ⭐【4K 60Hz High Resolution】HDMI audio extractor supports resolution up to 4Kx2K@60Hz, HDR 10,D-o-l-b-y Vision, HDCP 2.2, HDCP 2.3, RGB 8:8:8, max bandwidth of 18 Gbps.support EDID manaager and copy,copy EDID from HDMI OUT.support 3D,deep color 30 bit,36bit. —With this HDMI Audio Extractor Splitter you can enjoy the most luxurious video and audio.
- ⭐【Hi-Fi Audio Quality】HDMI Audio Extractor supports D-o-l-b-y Digital 7.1CH, D-o-l-b-y Atmos, DTS:X, TrueHD, DTS-HD Master,LPCM 2.1/ 5.1/ 7.1CH. 2CH for L/R or SPDIF stereo output; 5.1CH /2.1CH for SPDIF Output,DOES NOT SUPPORT ARC FUNCTION.SPDIF, Stereo Audio can work separately to speaker amplifie. SPDIF copy HDMI OUT audio, to get SPDIF 5.1 sound,pls connect 5.1ch audio system firstly. ✅not support extract the legacy Dolby Digital 5.1 stream from a DD+ stream.
- ⭐【KEY USAGE】—Stero Audio 3.5mm is higher prior than SPDIF 5.1ch. —SPDIF & 3.5mm audio DO NOT work in sync. When SPDIF 5.1CH is on, 3.5mm 2.1CH is off. —Set HDCP,DOWN-SCALE,EDID by DIP switch. DIP1 set HDCP, DIP2 set HDMI DOWN-SCALE, DIP 3 4 5 set EDID AUDIO —HDMI port D-o-l-b-y ATMOS & SPDIF 5.1ch audio alternate, not in sync. HDMI output Atmos NEITHER work together with SPDIF 5.1ch NOR 3.5mm 2.1ch. It`s not audio down-mixer
- ⭐【Wide Compatible】Plug & Play, no driver; 4K HDMI Decoder one input to one output works perfectly with Xfinity box,Apple TV,Amazon Fire TV,PS3/ PS4 Pro PS5,X BoX series,Comcast,PC etc; Compacted design, mini size for portable, flexible, easy installation.
Additional Info :
9. HDMI Audio Extractor, 4K@60Hz HDMI to HDMI + Optical Toslink SPDIF + 3.5mm Audio Output, HDMI Audio Converter Adapter Embedder Support 1080P 3D Suit for Fire Stick, Xbox, Laptop
- ▶【HDMI AUDIO EXTRACTOR】：One HDMI input to one HDMI output + Optical Toslink SPDIF and 3.5mm stereo audio output, achieving the synchronization of audio signal separation. (Tips: Optical Toslink SPDIF and 3.5mm audio support output separately to soundbar, amplifier, headphone and other audio receiver without connecting TV / Monitor)
- ▶【4K@60HZ HIGH RESOLUTION】NEWCARE HDMI audio extractor splitter support 4Kx2K@60Hz/ 3D/1080p/1080/720p. HDCP1.4, YUV:4:2:0. Support video color format:24bit/deep color 30bit. Audio format: DTS-HD/dobly-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dobly-AC3/DSD(Not Support Always Dobly Digital Plus). Max Bandwidth of 10.8Gbps. Using AWG26 HDMI standard cable, the longest input and output can reach 32.8ft respectively.
- ▶【THREE AUDIO EDID SETTINGS】: HDMI Audio Converter has three kinds of audio mode TV, 2.0CH and 5.1CH. 3.5MM audio output supports 2.0CH PCM LPCM stereo audio; Optical SPDIF output supports incoming 2.0CH PCM, 5.1CH .( Note: Our Audio Extractor can’t decode these audio formats. If your Amplifier or soundbar can’t support these audio formats, there will no audio on your soundbar or amplifier, so please set audio format on HDMI Source to PCM/ LPCM audio format.)
- ▶【WIDE COMPATIBILITY】：4K HDMI Audio Extractor Embedder is Suitable for various HDMI source devices like Blu-ray/ DVD/ HD player, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, PS5, Xbox, PC/laptop, HD camera, HD DVR etc. Due to voltage supply each device can support is different and limited,For some devices with low power HDMI ports(Such as PS4, PS4 Slim and other Sony Device), we highly recommend using power adapter.
- ▶【WHAT YOU GET】: 1x HDMI Audio Extractor Converter, 1x 5V Power Adaptor, 1x User Manual. Our products are backed with ONE YEAR limited warranty, If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us directly by click “Sold by” then clicking “Ask question”, we would respond within 24 hours.
Additional Info :
10. Musou 4K HDMI Audio Extractor,HDMI to HDMI + Optical Toslink(SPDIF) + RCA(L/R) Stereo Analog Outputs Video Audio Splitter Converter Support 4k 1080P,Black
- One HDMI input convert to one HDMI+ Audio (SPDIF+R/L)output.Note:This HDMI Audio Extractor Can Not Work With HDMI Switch and HDMI Splitter;Note that this product does not support ARC ports!
- SPDIF Output Supports lDTS-HD/DTS 5.1CH Audio; RCA Analog L/R Output Supports 2CH PCM Stereo Audio
- Supports 24 bit /deep color 30bit, 36bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color. Supports HDCP, Video Pass Through; Plug & Play supports AppleTV and various Blu-ray player
- Audio Settings: 2CH for L/R or SPDIF stereo output; 5.1CH for SPDIF Output, Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM. Supports compressed audio such as DTS Digital, lDTS-HD / Dolby-trueHD / DTS / Dolby-AC3(Dolby Digital AC3 and above are not supported)
- Service: If you have any questions about our products, please feel free to contact us and our experienced customer service team will respond within 24 hours.
Additional Info :
|Color||HDMI Audio Extractor 1080P|
How To Choose Your sdi audio extractors
If you want to purchase sdi audio extractors, follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your sdi audio extractors before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Quality: The quality of the product should be good. It should be durable, and it should have the life of more than 1 year. The best way to check the quality is by reviewing other customers who have used the product.
- Price: The price is an important factor while buying any product online or offline. You need to calculate how much money you are willing to spend on this product and then compare it with other sellers who are offering similar products at different prices. If there is too much difference between the prices, then go for higher priced ones as they might be better in quality and durability than lower priced ones which are available in plenty on the market today!
- Features: Make sure that all features of your desired product are present in that particular model before purchasing it from any website or store! You can also read reviews about each feature from other customers who have used these features and then decide if these features are useful for your needs or not!
sdi audio extractors: Things To Remember
It’s easy in theory but can be hard when there are so many different websites with helpful and misleading information. This blog post will help you choose the sdi audio extractors without wasting too much time or money!
1. Always Examine Product Details
Not reading the product description is a grave mistake. The problem with most online consumers today is that they make most of their purchase decisions based on the displayed product image. They don’t take time to read and understand the item’s contents. To avoid suffering from a bad case of buyer’s remorse, always check product information before adding the item on your cart. Don’t be fooled by edited and photoshopped pictures which may distort the item’s real appearance.
2. Check Shipping Costs
The law states that an online retail store must ship an order within the time stated upon purchase or as seen in its ad. In cases where the timeframe isn’t stated or is subject to changes, the product should be delivered within around 30 days of the order’s placement. Shipping costs can also vary depending on your location, the cost, the size, and the date you want your order delivered. Most companies have “free shipping” applied to bulk orders or to orders over a certain amount. This can be a good way to save money but discourage consumers who simply want to buy one or two items.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
When comparing product prices, your goal is to purchase the best product for the best price. While some consumers willingly spend their money on discounted and bottom-priced goods, others are warier of these “too good to be true” deals and discounts. After all, doesn’t a low price also mean low quality? The best way to get more bang for your buck is to discerning prices and product quality.
4. Read Product Reviews
A simple way to find the best product or item is to review product reviews. Buying guides and product reviews help you learn a great deal about the item you plan to buy. Some user reviews can give you a comprehensive and realistic item expectation. These are based on real customer experiences and can help you decide whether or not you may want to buy the product.
5. Know Your Rights
Every e-commerce and online store has policies about the process in purchasing their items. They may have strict return policies for every item. Some stores forbid returning items such as electronics and personalized goods once the package is opened. As a customer, it is your right to know the refund and return policies of the store. You can visit the site’s help pages or contact customer service to learn more about your rights.
6. Be Wary of Scams and Fraud
Lastly, avoid getting scammed. Privacy and security is a serious concern among users who worry about deceitful fraudsters who may use different methods to access your valuable personal details, such as your usernames and passwords. There are many deceitful websites out there disguising themselves as online shopping stores in order to get information from you. But how can you tell if a website is fake? By using Google Trusted Stores, a verification system for all online shopping sites, users can determine which shop is trustworthy or not.