Finding the best personal motion sensor alarms for your budget if you’re looking for some help keeping yourself in shape or need guidance on where to start. This review gives you an overview of your options. There is a lot of personal motion sensor alarms on the market; which one should you buy? I’ve reviewed and rated 10 of the most popular products in this article.
A selection process
We analyzed a wide range of personal motion sensor alarms to provide a great overview of the current market. Each was objective across a few criteria to determine relative levels of performance. We compare each across the different factors to determine which products are best for specific applications. Based on our expert recommendations, we have selected our top picks:
- Brand value
- Consumer ratings & reviews
- Product price
10 personal motion sensor alarms: Editor Recommended
10 personal motion sensor alarms Review:
1. GE Personal Security Motion Sensing Alarm with Keychain Remote, 120dB Siren, Easy to Use, Easy to Install, No Wiring, Home Protection, 51207
- Effective security solution helps protect your home against invasions, 120-decibel siren deters would-be intruders and provides peace of mind
- Loud 120-decibel alarm sounds when motion is detected within a 20-foot range
- Features 45-second exit delay and 30-second entry delay, allows time to enter and exit before activating
- Unique security code between remote and alarm, low battery light indicator (CR2032 remote battery included)
- For indoor use only, easy to use, easy to install – no wiring
Additional Info :
2. Portable Mini Motion Detector Alarm + 120DB Ear-Piercing Siren + SOS LED Light, Hotel Door Room Security Device for Female Women Kids Life Safety While Travelling Alone 2-Pack
- 🛡️️PORTABLE MOTION DETECTOR: Integrated PIR motion sensor can sense boby movement within three meters ( ten feets) with horizontal detection angel of 30°. With this super function, you can put it in your front door / bedroom / yard / living room / window to sense breaking in, especially while you are travelling. This is a really useful gadget to protect you.
- 🛡️️35s DELAY FOR SETTING PURPOSE: 35s is the time for setting. If the detector beeps immediately, there will be no time for setting. In this case we set it 35s only for the first time the sensor is activated, for the following detection it alarms right away when movement detected.
- 🛡️️NO ACCIDENTLY GONE OFF: 120DB loud + ear- piecing siren + pull trigger design. With normal designed push button, there is a high percentage to set it off on accident. Our improved design will help you getting out of this embracing situation. Just pull out the trigger to activate the siren, and push it back to stop the siren.
- 🛡️️MINI SIZE & LONG LIFE BATTERIES & SOS LED LIGHT & KEYCHAIN:Just as small as your car key, easy to be taken with. Put it in your purse, tie it to your backpack / school bag or bound it to your door keys or car key. Put it in your survival kit when you decide to go hiking by yourself, it can also be an electronic whistle and SOS flashlight. With a keychain, it is very convenient to be taken with for various situations such as walking, running, jogging, driving etc.
- 🛡️️EMERGENCY ALARM FOR PERILOUS SITUATIONS: To keep women / kids/ school girls/ elderly/ seniors / girls away from raper / robber.
Additional Info :
3. SABRE Personal Alarm with Motion Detector, Magnet, & Key Ring – LOUD 120dB Alarm – Hear Up to 600’ (185m) Away
- PERSONAL PROTECTION YOU CAN TRUST: SABRE is the #1 pepper spray brand trusted by police & consumers & a leader in the personal safety category
- ATTENTION-GRABBING ALARM: An ear-piercing 120dB siren helps scare off an attacker and is audible up to 1,150-feet (350-meters), attracting the attention of those nearby. Attach to keys and bags using the keychain for protection on the go
- HELPS DETER INTRUDERS: The built-in motion detector alarms when movement is detected up to 15-feet away and scans 120 degrees, helping to scare off intruders. Place on a stable surface facing the door or mount to something metal using the magnetic back
- EASY TO OPERATE: Simply pull the key ring to remove the pin to sound the alarm. Replace the pin to turn the alarm off. Reuse your personal alarm multiple times, and there’s no need to recharge thanks to the long-lasting battery
- STAY SAFE WITH FREE SAFETY TRAINING: Feel secure with every SABRE product; Packaging includes links to free training videos so that, in the face of danger, you are better prepared to use your SABRE Personal Safety Alarm
Additional Info :
|Color||Black Personal Alarm|
4. Ideal Security Motion Sensor Alarm
- Motion Alarm: Designed to suit your specific security needs, this motion sensor has an alarm system that alerts in response to any movement.
- Easy to Install Anywhere: Motion Sensor and alarm units are battery operated (Batteries not included).
- Scalable Design: The alarm system for home security is wireless and up to 50 door sensors can be linked.
- Wireless Alarm System: With a transmission range of up to 390 feet and a detection range of up to 26 feet, this motion alarm sensor with LEDs can be used indoors or outdoors if it’s protected from the elements.
- Set Includes: This security alarm system includes 1 PIR motion sensor unit and an alarm unit
Additional Info :
5. Xodus Innovations HS4370B Battery Powered Wireless Motion Sensor Alarm with Remote Control
- Easy to install. Just mount this alarm on the wall or place anywhere in a room. No wiring needed, great for travel
- Select a loud 105 db. Siren sounds when motion is detected or a pleasant 80 db. Chime to announce customers
- The motion sensor will detect movement over an area of 30 feet by 110 degrees
- 30-second exit and 10 second entry delays option
- Alarm operates on 3 AA batteries (sold separately). low battery indicator on alarm
Additional Info :
6. Seanme Motion Sensor Alarm, Wireless Driveway Alarm, Home Security Business Detect Alert with 4 Sensor and 1 Receiver,38 Chime Tunes – LED Indicators for Indoor Use
- ✅ LONG RANGE CONNECTIION-Working Range up to 328 feet (100 meters) between receiver and transmitter allowing you to place it a good distance from the receiver to warn you of arrival and departure of family members, unwanted guests or solicitors, or anyone who visits your home or business.
- ✅ Easy, Fast, Wire Free Installation: Infrared sensor detects motion and sends a signal to the receiver. Chose from 38 Ringtones with Bright LED Light. Sensor is wall mountable.
- ✅ Ideal for front doors, window frames, driveways, walking paths, and anywhere in your home you want to be alerted to motion. Also great to alert business owners that are working in the back, or out of sight, to customers entering their store.Please note that this not waterproof.Keep it away from rains or cover adequately.
- ✅ Wireless Plug-in Receiver: The portable wireless plug-in receiver plugs into any standard outlet. The sensor uses 3 AAA batteries (Not Included). Detection time delay in between motion sensor alerts is configurable from 15 seconds to 30 seconds, just place the sensor at the entrance to your driveway and the receiver inside your home.
- ✅ 4 Sensor and 1 Receiver- Receiver support to pair with multiple sensors, Sensors can be installed on different floors (rooms) to ensure that alert chime.
Additional Info :
|Color||1 reciver and 4 sensor|
7. Secure Caregiver Alert System Wireless Bed Alarm Set with Pager and Motion Sensor – Elderly Fall & Wandering Prevention – Patient Monitor for Bed, Chair or Doorway
- The Secure Wireless Caregiver Pager with PIR Motion Sensor is the perfect nurse/patient alert solution for at-home caregivers and health care facilities – Effectively alerts caregivers when a patient or loved one exits a bed, chair, room, home, etc.
- The wireless PIR Motion Sensor can be mounted or placed alongside a bed, chair or doorway, and will send an alert signal to the Caregiver Pager when movement is detected as patient exits a bed/chair or wanders out of the room or home – Includes 3M tape and screws to securely mount PIR sensor to most surfaces
- Motion sensor easily syncs with the caregiver pager, and a unique alert sound can be set for each connected PIR Motion Sensor or other monitoring components (Search ASIN: B00P88S6PU for other components) – Pager features multiple sounds and vibration alert, and can be set to… 1.) Sound Only 2.) Sound+ Vibrate 3.) Vibrate Only – Belt/waist clip to attach to belt for constant patient monitoring – Monitoring distance up to 500 ft. in an open area
- Up to four PIR Motion Sensor transmitters can be paired with one caregiver pager – Search ASIN: B00P88S6IC to purchase additional PIR Motion Detector transmitters or other monitoring components to pair with the caregiver pager (motion sensor, call button, bed sensor pad, door/window alarm) – 2x AA batteries for pager included – Motion sensor requires 1x CR123A (not included)
- Backed by Personal Safety Corporation’s one year warranty and exceptional customer service – Trust in a brand used in thousands of concerned care facilities throughout the US, Canada and Europe Since 1991!
Additional Info :
8. Lewis N Clark Travel Door Alarm + Window Guard Portable Home Security System Battery Operated for Hotel, Bedroom, Apartment & Dorm, with Built in LED Flashlight, Blue
- LOUD + ATTENTION GRABBING: High pitched 91 dB sounds when the home alarm is triggered. Loud enough to alert your neighbors, wake you up, and deter would-be thieves
- MAXIMUM SECURITY + VERSATILITY: Stay safe at home and while you travel. Perfect alarm system for front door, bedroom, apartment, dorm, or hotel. Can also use in windows.
- EASY SET-UP: Hold the thin blades together and slide them into the crack between the door and doorframe, loop the cord around the door handle, and set alarm. It’s that simple, even your kids can do it.
- COMPACT + PORTABLE: Perfect hotel door alarm and theft deterrent for your next vacation. Small and weighs less than 2 ounces. Easily fits in your suitcase, briefcase, backpack, laptop bag, or purse.
- INCLUDES: Built in LED flashlight, and two button cell batteries. Great additional personal security feature when traveling, in an unfamiliar environment, or when it’s late at night.
Additional Info :
9. Philips Hue Go White and Color Portable Dimmable LED Smart Light Table Lamp (Requires Hue Hub, Works with Alexa, HomeKit and Google Assistant), White
- VOICE CONTROL: The Philips Hue Go White and Color Portable Smart Light Table Lamp works with Alexa smart home devices for voice control (hue hub required, Alexa smart device and hub sold separately). For the full Hue experience and to take advantage of voice activation purchase the Philips Hue Hub (Model: 458471). Search “Philips Hue Hub” or “B016H0QZ7I” to find this product on Amazon.
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: The wireless, portable and rechargeable Hue Go lasts up to 3 hours without needing a charge. Control through the Hue home automation system or via the on-product button. Customize your own personal light show on the go, capable of 16 million colors and shades of white light.
- EASY AND CONVENIENT: Control your Philips Hue Go even without your smart device at hand. Activate smart light settings directly by pressing the button on the product. Or connect with the Hue Hub (sold separately) to control with the Philips Hue App.
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Expand your smart lighting system with Hue accessories (sold separately) such as a Hue Dimmer switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor.
- SMART HOME DEVICE COMPATIBILIITY: Control your Philips Hue lights with your voice using smart home devices like Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or Samsung SmartThings system.80 CRI from 2000-4000K
Additional Info :
10. KEYESTUDIO 37 in 1 Sensor Kit 37 Sensors Modules Starter Kit for Arduino Mega R3 2560 Raspberry Pi Programming, Electronics Components STEM Education Set for Kids Teens Adults + Tutorial
- This sensor kit comes with 37 basic sensors and modules, which is good for learning basic knowledge about sensors. The main controller is Not Included.
- It comes with detailed tutorials which include pictures and code and 37 projects, explained step by step. Note we provide arduino tutorials, without Raspberry Pi tutorials.
- Each module has 3-4 pins broken out that make it easy to plug into a solderless breadboard or hook up to with DuPont wires. They are intended to be used with the Arduino platform, but can also be used with the Raspberry Pi platform as well.
- Packed well in nice box, also each item packed well separately.
- High quality kit for those beginners who are interested in programming. 100% compatible with Arduino R3, MEGA 2560, NANO, Raspberry pi and more.
Additional Info :
Buying Guide of personal motion sensor alarms:
The best way to make the most of your time is to list the things you want to buy, weighing all the factors before deciding. There are many ways this post can suggest that will help you do this and avoid purchasing the wrong product. If you’re in a hurry for some reason, take our word for it don’t buy anything until you’ve finished reading this post! These factors will help you make the right decision when buying a product. Here are some of the things that you should consider before buying a product:
- Price: How much are you willing to spend on your new product? If money is not an issue, you can choose the most expensive option. However, if you have a tight budget, then it is important to choose one that fits your needs and budget.
- Durability: You need to consider how long your personal motion sensor alarms will last before you buy it. Investing in something that will last longer than buying something that will break down after just a few uses is always better.
- Quality: The quality of personal motion sensor alarms should be considered before buying it. A good product will have high-quality materials used during manufacturing and construction.
- Brand: The brand reputation of a particular product is also important because it tells you how reliable they are and how they stand behind their products.
Here is a brief description of important factors for buying a product:
This is a great way to know what other people have experienced with personal motion sensor alarms. You can check out user reviews on Amazon or other websites where users can post their thoughts on a product. The best place to look for reviews is on Amazon, which has a star rating system that gives you an idea of how good or bad a product is. If there are enough reviews with bad ratings (less than 3 stars), it’s probably not worth buying that product.
Look at the price
This may seem obvious, but it’s important not to just look at how much something costs and decide that it’s too expensive. Instead, you should compare prices between different sellers and see which offers more value for money! For example, if you find a similar product for $10 cheaper elsewhere, it might be worth buying from that seller instead of the first one you came across!
Type of product
There are many types of personal motion sensor alarms you can buy. Some are basic, while others are advanced. You need to determine what type of product you need and then buy one that fits your needs. For example, if you want a simple product, the best choice is a basic one. However, suppose you want something more advanced. In that case, it’s better to get an expensive one because it will have extra features.
The product size also matters when choosing the right personal motion sensor alarms for yourself or someone else, as different people have different requirements when using their products. For example, if there is someone who uses large sized products or devices, then he/she would need something bigger than others who use smaller devices or tools. Therefore, it is important that you look at the size of each product before purchasing them so that they can meet all your needs and requirements in terms of size.
You need to buy a branded product because it has been tested and proven effective by many people before you buy it. Brands also have guarantees on their personal motion sensor alarms so that if anything happens to your new item within the warranty period, they will repair it or replace it without hassle.
You should consider how long the personal motion sensor alarms will last. This is because it is important for you to buy something that will serve your needs for years. If many people have used a particular product without any problem, then it means that it is durable and can serve your purpose well.
Easy to Use
When buying a personal motion sensor alarms, make sure that it is easy to use so that you do not experience any difficulties while using it after purchase. Some personal motion sensor alarms may look great but are too complicated for your level of expertise or knowledge about them. Make sure that the product is user-friendly so that even someone who does not have much experience can use it comfortably without any problems or inconveniences whatsoever.