So, we have done a great job listing the panasonic infrared sensors to help you get them easily. These are some of the best possible options available on the internet. When you purchase the panasonic infrared sensors, we hope you feel satisfied and happy because we only want your key needs fulfilled.
10 panasonic infrared sensors: Editor Recommended
10 panasonic infrared sensors Review:
1. Panasonic LUMIX GX85 4K Digital Camera, 12-32mm and 45-150mm Lens Bundle, 16 Megapixel Mirrorless Camera Kit, 5 Axis In-Body Dual Image Stabilization, 3-Inch Tilt and Touch LCD, DMC-GX85WK (Black)
- Fine Detail Performance: 16 megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensor with no low pass filter resulting in a near 10 percent boost in fine detail resolving power over existing 16 megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensors
- Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera Kit: With 2 super compact lenses 12 32mm F3.5 5.6 and 45150mm F4.0 5.6, shoot lighter and faster with the modern hybrid photography performance of a mirrorless camera and nearly half the bulk of most DSLRs
- Class Leading Dual Image Stabilization: In body 5 axis dual image stabilization works in both photo and motion picture recording—including 4K video—to produce clear handheld shots even in low light conditions. Battery AC Adaptor (Input 110 – 240V AC) (Included, connect with USB cable). Battery life (CIPA standard) Approx. 290 images (rear monitor), 270 images (LVF) with H FS12032
- Live Viewfinder and Tilting LCD Display: Integrated eye level electronic viewfinder (2764K dots) and rear touch enabled 3 inch LCD display (1040K dots) provides 80 degrees of up tilt and 45 degrees of down tilt to maximize viewing. Recording media-(Compatible with UHS-I UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC / SDXC Memory Cards). Direct Print-Pict Bridge compatible
- 4K VIDEO CAPTURE: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160), plus exclusive Lumix 4K photo and 4K post focus allows you to record photos up to 30fps and set your desired focus points after the photo has been taken. Minimum Aperture: F22
Additional Info :
2. NOYITO E18-D80NK Adjustable Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Detection Sensor 5V Switch Detect 3-80cm
- NOYITO E18-D80NK Adjustable Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Detection Sensor. A detection distance can be adjusted according to the requirements 3-80CM.
- The sensor has a detection distance, visible interference by small, easy to assemble, easy to use
- U: 5VDC , I: 100mA, Sn: 3-80CM.
- The output current DC / SCR / Relay Control output: 100mA / 5V power supply .
- Current consumption DC <25mA, Response time <2ms.
Additional Info :
3. Panasonic FV-CSVK1 Whisper Select-Plug and Play Condensation Sensor Module
- Condensation Sensor: This automatic sensor will turn on your ventilation fan when humidity is detected.
- 20-Minute Timer: This module also activates a 20-minute delay-off timer for the ventilation fan
- Easy-To-Install: Simply plug the sensor into your WhisperGreen Ventilation Fan to begin your automatic ventilation
- Multi-Speed Functionality: Enable multi-speed functionality to ramp your fan up to high speed when moisture is detected
- Code Compliant: Built-in Relative Humidity sensitivity adjustment (from 30%-80%) enables fine tuning for moist conditions and for satisfying CALGreen requirements
Additional Info :
4. Weewooday 10 Pieces AM312 Mini Human Sensor Module IR Pyroelectric Infrared PIR Motion Sensor Detector Modules 2.7V to 12V, Working Temperature Minus 20 Degrees Celsius to 60 Degrees Celsius
- High sensitivity: the AM312 human sensor module is a digital intelligent automatic control product that is based on passive body infrared technology, which is highly sensitive and reliable to use, they are widely applied for all kinds of automatic induction electrical equipment
- Nice performance: these human sensor modules are small in size, and feature low power consumption and nicely anti-interference, with internal digital signal processing and direct high and low level output
- Repeatable trigger mode: after high sensing output, during the delay time, if a human body is active within its sensing range, its output will keep high until the delay after the people leaves, then it will become low
- Specific parameters: Working voltage: DC 2.7V – 12V; Static power consumption: <0.1mA; Delay time: 2 seconds, blocking time: 2 seconds; Trigger mode: repeatable; Sensing range: less than or equal to 100 degrees cone angle, 3 - 5 m (depend on the specific lens); Working temperature: -20 degrees Celsius to +60 degrees Celsius
- What you will receive: there are 10 pieces of PIR motion sensor detector modules in the package, enough quantity to meet your daily needs
Additional Info :
5. Panasonic 4K Cinema-Like Video Camera Camcorder HC-WXF991K, 20X LEICA DICOMAR Lens, 1/2.3″ BSI Sensor, 5-Axis Hybrid O.I.S, HDR Mode, EVF, WiFi, Multi Scene Video Recording (Black)
- Ultra sharp 4K ultra HD recording, plus in camera editing for 1080p displays
- Electronic Viewfinder EVF emulates a semi Professional recording experience; Dedicated HDR button enables quick mode changes; Exclusive high dynamic range (HDR) mode reduces the overly high contrast look created by overexposed and underexposed shooting conditions
- Leica Decoma Lens optical 20x zoom, 5 axis hybrid optical image stabilization; Image sensor 1/2.3 inch BSI MOS sensor; Total pixels 18.91 megapixels; Focal length 4.0 to 81.6 millimeter
- Built in Twin Camera, plus Wi Fi mobile features add multi camera scene picture in picture recording; Digital Zoom 60x / 1500x (The maximum value of zoom magnification can be set in two patterns)
- 4K cinema in camera editing and effects (Dolly zoom, slow/quick motion, 4K Post cropping, stabilization and zoom)
- 4K photo captures high quality photos from 4K video frames
Additional Info :
6. HiLetgo 10pcs IR Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor Module for Arduino Smart Car Robot 3-Wire Reflective Photoelectric for Arduino Smart Car Robot
- Can be widely used in robot obstacle avoidance, obstacle avoidance car, line count, and black and white line tracking and so on.
- The effective distance range of 2 ~ 30cm, the working voltage of 3.3V- 5V
7. Panasonic LUMIX GH5 4K Digital Camera, 20.3 Megapixel Mirrorless Camera with Digital Live MOS Sensor, 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2.0, 4K 4:2:2 10-Bit Video, Full-Size HDMI Out, 3.2-Inch LCD, DC-GH5 (Black)
- Professional photo and video: 20.3 Megapixel micro four thirds sensor with no low pass filter to capture sharp images with a high dynamic range and artifact free performance
- Splash or Freeze Proof Design: Freeze proof to 10 degrees the durable magnesium alloy body withstands heavy use in the field; Splash or dust proof construction with weather sealing on every Joint, dial and button
- Dual image stabilization: 5 axis dual image stabilization corrects all lenses, including classic lenses not equipped with O. I. S, to eliminate Blur and nearly eliminate body and lens shake in both photo and 4K video recording
- 4K video capture: Records silky smooth 4K 60P by 50P (QFHD 4K: 3840 x 2160 ; MOV or MP4) video with internal 4: 2: 2 10 bit 4K video recording, Plus exclusive 6K photo and 4K post focus records photos up to 60Fps
- Connectivity and Ports: 3.5 millimeter audio port, connect to devices with USB 3.0, an external monitor or external Recorder with a full size HDMI port; Available Twin SD card slots (UHS II U3 compatible)
Additional Info :
8. Gikfun Obstacle avoidance IR Infrared Sensor Module Reflective Photoelectric Light Intensity DIY Kit for Arduino UNO (Pack of 5pcs) EK1254x5
- Can be used for 3-5V DC power supply modules. It has red power indicator.
- IR Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor Module can be widely used in robot obstacle avoidance, obstacle avoidance car, line count, and black and white line tracking and so on
- The output port OUT sensor module can be directly connected to the microcontroller IO port, you can directly drive a 5V relay
- It has a pair of infrared transmitting and receiving tube, tube infrared emit a certain frequency, when detecting direction meet with obstacles (reflecting surface), reflected infrared receiving tube, after the comparator circuit processing, green indicator will light up, at the same time signal output interface to output digital signal (a low level signal).
- Packed with high quality box.
Additional Info :
9. IR Receiver Extender 10FT Infrared Remote Control Extension Cable External IR Repeater Transmitter for 38-56kHz Cable Box, Set-top Box, DVR’s/STB‘s’, SA/Cisco Explorer, Verizon FiOS, Comcast (2 Packs)
- ★ PLUG AND PLAY – Our IR extender cable is easy to install and use. Just plug the 3.5mm jack into an IR input port of your device, realize the reception and amplification of infrared remote control signals immediately, no extra power required.
- ★ UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY – Suitable for frequency of 38-56KHz infrared devices with an IR input port and remote control, such as Cable Boxes, Set-top Box, Car-mounted DVD, Car Audio System, Hard Disk Player, DVR, PVR, Satellite Receiver, etc.
- ★ 10FT CABLE – 10 feet long cable with 3.5mm plug allows you to extend the infrared signal into 49.21ft, horizontal half angle 45 degrees, self-adhesive backing let you paste on wall and remote control all devices with a IR range of 38-56kHz.
- ★ CLEAN LOOK – Our IR Repeater system cable is ideal for those who want to conceal their A/V component equipment inside a closet or cabinet for a clean, stylish look. Epoxy resin packaging type and shell can filter visual interference.
- ★ FLEXIBLE+ RISK-FREE PURCHASE – You can now control your home theater, cable boxes, etc. from behind thecabinet, closet or even the other room. If for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with the product, you can send it back to us, and we will refund your money!
10. Panasonic Full HD Video Camera Camcorder HC-V770, 20X Optical Zoom, 1/2.3-Inch BSI Sensor, HDR Capture, Wi-Fi Smartphone Multi Scene Video Recording (Black)
- 20X Optical Zoom: Long 20X zoom draws in the scene from far away; Compatible with Remote Pan Tilt Cradle (optional); The focal length is 4.08 to 81.6 millimeter; The still image is 1/2 to 1/2000 and the standard illumination is 1400 lx
- HDR Movie Feature: Exclusive high dynamic range feature suppresses blown highlights and blocked shadows for crisper and clearer videos camcorder
- Wireless Twin Camera: Wirelessly connect your smartphone’s video camera as a sub-camera for a picture in picture video effect
- 1/2.3 Inch BSI Sensor: The Back Side Illumination Sensor has a large effective area with 6.03M effective pixels, suppressing noise even when shooting in dimly lit conditions
- Remote Shooting/View: The “Panasonic Image App” lets you use a smartphone or tablet as a real time remote to control the camcorder from a distance; Wi Fi functions also enable real-time broadcasting or baby monitoring; IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Viewfinder Type: Flexible LCD
- Lens Type: Prime
- Image Stabilization: Image Stabilization
Additional Info :
How To Choose Your panasonic infrared sensors
If you want to purchase panasonic infrared sensors, follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your panasonic infrared sensors before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Quality: The quality of the product should be good. It should be durable, and it should have the life of more than 1 year. The best way to check the quality is by reviewing other customers who have used the product.
- Price: The price is an important factor while buying any product online or offline. You need to calculate how much money you are willing to spend on this product and then compare it with other sellers who are offering similar products at different prices. If there is too much difference between the prices, then go for higher priced ones as they might be better in quality and durability than lower priced ones which are available in plenty on the market today!
- Features: Make sure that all features of your desired product are present in that particular model before purchasing it from any website or store! You can also read reviews about each feature from other customers who have used these features and then decide if these features are useful for your needs or not!
panasonic infrared sensors: Things To Remember
It’s easy in theory but can be hard when there are so many different websites with helpful and misleading information. This blog post will help you choose the panasonic infrared sensors without wasting too much time or money!
1. Always Examine Product Details
Not reading the product description is a grave mistake. The problem with most online consumers today is that they make most of their purchase decisions based on the displayed product image. They don’t take time to read and understand the item’s contents. To avoid suffering from a bad case of buyer’s remorse, always check product information before adding the item on your cart. Don’t be fooled by edited and photoshopped pictures which may distort the item’s real appearance.
2. Check Shipping Costs
The law states that an online retail store must ship an order within the time stated upon purchase or as seen in its ad. In cases where the timeframe isn’t stated or is subject to changes, the product should be delivered within around 30 days of the order’s placement. Shipping costs can also vary depending on your location, the cost, the size, and the date you want your order delivered. Most companies have “free shipping” applied to bulk orders or to orders over a certain amount. This can be a good way to save money but discourage consumers who simply want to buy one or two items.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
When comparing product prices, your goal is to purchase the best product for the best price. While some consumers willingly spend their money on discounted and bottom-priced goods, others are warier of these “too good to be true” deals and discounts. After all, doesn’t a low price also mean low quality? The best way to get more bang for your buck is to discerning prices and product quality.
4. Read Product Reviews
A simple way to find the best product or item is to review product reviews. Buying guides and product reviews help you learn a great deal about the item you plan to buy. Some user reviews can give you a comprehensive and realistic item expectation. These are based on real customer experiences and can help you decide whether or not you may want to buy the product.
5. Know Your Rights
Every e-commerce and online store has policies about the process in purchasing their items. They may have strict return policies for every item. Some stores forbid returning items such as electronics and personalized goods once the package is opened. As a customer, it is your right to know the refund and return policies of the store. You can visit the site’s help pages or contact customer service to learn more about your rights.
6. Be Wary of Scams and Fraud
Lastly, avoid getting scammed. Privacy and security is a serious concern among users who worry about deceitful fraudsters who may use different methods to access your valuable personal details, such as your usernames and passwords. There are many deceitful websites out there disguising themselves as online shopping stores in order to get information from you. But how can you tell if a website is fake? By using Google Trusted Stores, a verification system for all online shopping sites, users can determine which shop is trustworthy or not.