So, we have done a great job listing the outdoor wireless contact sensors to help you get them easily. These are some of the best possible options available on the internet. When you purchase the outdoor wireless contact sensors, we hope you feel satisfied and happy because we only want your key needs fulfilled.
10 outdoor wireless contact sensors: Editor Recommended
10 outdoor wireless contact sensors Review:
1. 2gig Outdoor Wireless Contact Sensor (DW30)
- 2gig outdoor Wireless contact sensor
- Package Dimensions: 6.1 L x 11.9 H x 9.7 W (centimeters)
- Item Weight 9.2 ounces
Additional Info :
2. Honeywell 5816OD Outdoor Wireless Magnetic Contact
- Wireless for easy installation
- Maximum gap 1.75″
Additional Info :
3. Aqara Door and Window Sensor, REQUIRES AQARA HUB, Zigbee Connection, Wireless Mini Contact Sensor for Alarm System and Smart Home Automation, Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Alexa, Works With IFTTT
- ✽【NOTES】An Aqara Hub is required and sold separately. Requires a secured 2. 4 gigahertz WiFi network connection. The Aqara M2 or M1S Hub can connect up to 128 devices(*use of a repeater such as the Aqara Smart Plug or Aqara Smart Wall Switch(With Neutral) is required).
- 【UNAUTHORIZED ENTRY DETECTION】Whenever the door/window opens unexpectedly, the Aqara Door and Window Sensor will send an alert notification to your phone and activate the local alarm on the Aqara Hub.
- 【HOME AUTOMATION】The Aqara Door and Window Sensor can control other Aqara connected devices as the status of the door or window changes.
- 【22MM WIDE GAP ALLOWED】The Aqara Door and Window Sensor works with most types of doors, windows, and other fixtures with similar mechanism, such as drawers, cabinets, and more.
- 【VOICE CONTROL】Compatible with Apple Home Kit, Alexa for a hands-free experience. In addition, If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Additional Info :
4. Eve Door & Window – Apple HomeKit Smart Home Wireless Contact Sensor for Windows & Doors, Automatically Trigger Accessories & Scenes, App Notifications, Bluetooth, Thread
- Eve Door & Window requires iPhone or iPad with the latest version of iOS/iPadOS
- Check your door or window: See the current open/closed state at a glance
- Get activity notifications and automatically activate other HomeKit-enabled accessories courtesy of your home hub (HomePod mini, HomePod, or Apple TV)
- Time and duration statistics to make smarter choices
- Joins your Thread network automatically (supports Bluetooth and Thread); HomeKit-enabled for unparalleled ease of use and advanced security; get up and running in a flash with quick & easy set up and no need for a bridge or gateway
- 100% Privacy: No Eve cloud, no registration, no tracking. Local intelligence and direct communication without bridge or cloud dependency.
Additional Info :
5. KERUI Upgraded Standalone Home Office Shop Security Alarm System Kit,Wireless Loud Indoor/Outdoor Weatherproof Siren Horn with Remote Control and Door Contact Sensor,Motion Sensor,Up to 115db
- We offer the newest version siren host from Aug,2020;different from old one is setup guide,PLEASE NOTE an important tips:have to trigger the sensors within 6 seconds during the operation,or need pug in/out again into setting status.DOOR ALARM uses remote control to set security code for arming/disarming;home alarm system complete with fully programmable main unit and sensors,if you want to DIY,please restore factory as manual or operation video,then add them again.
- DIY expandable home burglar security alarm system-this alarm horn support up to 30 pcs wireless detectors,8 remote keyfobs,loud up to 115db deluxe door alarm system for peace of mind.
- Complete DIY wireless house burglar alarm system kits includes a horn and three window/door sensors,two remote controls,two pir motion detectors, loud alarming to protect well for apartment shed hotel garage RV motor home safety ,affordable home security.
- Loud SOS alarm and easy to get help-children and seniors at home in emergency,press the S button of the remote controller,which will trigger the siren alarm up to 115db to notice neighbors or other families in home so that they will get help in time.
- After sale service- Kindly refer the user manual before usage,if you have any issues or need to customize alarm system kit,please feel free to contact us in our shop,we will try our best to help you out soon;the alarm system kit can compatible with KERUI brand another type alarm hub,DIY complete alarm system as your need.
Additional Info :
6. Google Nest Cam with Floodlight – Outdoor Camera – Floodlight Security Camera
- Nest Cam with floodlight has built-in intelligence and can tell the difference between a person, animal, and vehicle and send alerts directly through the Google Home app, no subscription required
- Easily check in from anywhere 24/7 with 1080p HDR video with night vision; see what you missed with 3 hours of free event video history, or add a Nest Aware Plus subscription for 10 days of 24/7 recording and 60 days of event video history
- If your Wi-Fi goes down or there’s a power outage, Nest Cam will store up to an hour of recorded events so you can see what you missed
- Nest Cam with floodlight detects more than just motion; it automatically lights up when there’s important activity and it can even detect familiar faces with a Nest Aware subscription[3,5], so you know who’s coming and going
- Take action in an instant if something happens; talk and listen with the built-in speaker and mic on your security camera or call your local emergency service directly from the Google Home app (Nest Aware subscription required)
- Stream your live video feed hands-free on compatible smart displays with Google Assistant and smart displays, smart TVs, and tablets with Amazon Alexa. You can also ask Google Assistant to turn on the floodlight.
- Nest Cam requires the Google Home app and a free Google Account – it’s not compatible with the Nest app or the Nest site
- Use the Google Home app to adjust the brightness of the two LED floodlights and set the lights to turn on or off at different times of day or night with customized routines
- Nest Cam with floodlight is designed to replace a current outdoor light fixture and use the same wires for power; if you want to place it in an area without existing wiring, get help from a licensed professional
- Please refer to the product description section below for all applicable legal disclaimers denoted by the bracketed numbers in the preceding bullet points (e.g., , , etc.)
Additional Info :
|Color||White -Nest Cam with Floodlight|
7. Wyze Cam v3 with Color Night Vision, Wired 1080p HD Indoor/Outdoor Security Camera, 2-Way Audio, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT, 1-Pack
- Color night vision: An all-new Starlight Sensor records night time video in full, vivid color. The Starlight Sensor can see full color in environments up to 25x darker than traditional video cameras and the new f/1.6 aperture captures 2x more light.
- Indoor/Outdoor: Wyze Cam v3 is a wired video camera with an IP65 rating so you can confidently install it outside in the rain or inside in the kids’ room. Wyze Outdoor Power Adapter (sold separately) required for outdoor use. Phone Compatibility – Android 5.0+, iOS 9.0+.
- Motion & Sound detection: Wyze Cam records video when motion or sound is detected and sends an alert straight to your phone. Motion Detection Zones and custom settings allow you to adjust the sensitivity of detection or turn it off completely.
- 24/7 Continuous Recording: Continuous video recording with a 32GB MicroSD card (sold separately). Just insert the MicroSD into the base of the Wyze Cam and you’re all set.
- IFTTT certified connect all of your different apps and devices. When you sign up for a free account, you can enable your apps and devices to work together.
Additional Info :
8. Ring Alarm Outdoor Contact Sensor
- Help secure outdoor gates, sheds, guesthouses, and windows with Ring Alarm Outdoor Contact Sensor.
- Get mobile alerts when your outdoor gate opens, or set the sensor to automatically trigger your Ring Alarm siren when armed in Home or Away mode.
- With its weather-resistant design, the Ring Alarm Outdoor Contact Sensor can withstand outdoor use in most climates.
- Outdoor Contact Sensor comes with mounting tape and screws for easy installation on most surfaces.
- Requires Ring Alarm or Ring Alarm Pro.
- Ring Alarm and the professional monitoring service are available and ship only within the U.S. (excluding territories) and Canada.
- If you’ve enrolled in Professional Monitoring, you can choose to receive a call from the monitoring center when the Outdoor Contact Sensor is triggered and request emergency assistance if needed.
Additional Info :
9. YoLink Outdoor Contact Sensor, LoRa 1/4 Mile World’s Longest Range Smart Door Sensor, Universal Contact Sensor, Alexa, IFTTT, IP63 Waterproof for Indoor/Outdoor, App Notifications – Hub Required
- Smart Door, Gate and Window Monitoring: Know the open/closed status of your doors, gates and windows with the convenient YoLink app. Be informed immediately when opened during specific times, as well as when left open too long; Smart Contact Closure Monitoring: Utilize the included wired magnetic contacts, or connect the sensor to any relay or device with normally-closed dry (no-voltage) contact closure. Devices will be displayed on the app as open or closed.
- World’s Longest Wireless Range: Powered by LoRa technology, the long-range yet low-power system offers the industry’s longest receiving range in the market (1/4 mile). Our long-range coverage enables its use in areas challenging for most residential Wi-Fi systems, such as basements, outdoor porch/patio areas, sheds, free-standing garages, even remote outbuildings on your property.
- Early-Warning Notifications – Receive real-time early-warning notifications in the form of smartphone banner alerts, limited SMS/text messages, and emails, each optional and configured per your needs; Please note: YoLink Contact Sensor does not alarm or chime, it only sends notifications; For an audible alarm, consider our Siren Alarm
- Low-Power Means Longer Battery Life: Because of the low power consumption, device batteries may last 5 years or more (depending on application and device usage/activity), on standard AA Alkaline batteries (lithium batteries not required); Indoor and Outdoor Use: Designed for outdoor use, the sensor may be used for indoor applications but is best suited for outdoor and wet locations, such as vehicle and pool gates, storage buildings, garage, shed, greenhouse, and barn doors.
- From Simple to Super-Smart: After setting up your notification preferences, keep it simple and let the YoLink system do the rest and monitor your home and property for you. Or, utilize available advanced automation features, including 3rd-party integration with Alexa and IFTTT, to interact with other YoLink and 3rd-party smart devices. Limited only by your imagination! (YoLink Hub is required, sold separately; Please search B07TQLKQLJ for the Hub)
Additional Info :
10. THIRDREALITY Zigbee Contact Sensor, Door and Window Monitor, Home Automation, Works with Home Assistant, SmartThings, Aeotec, Hubitat or Echo Devices with Build-in Zigbee Hub,hub Required
- ZIGBEE STANDARD COMPATIBLE DOOR SENSOR: Works with compatible Zigbee hubs or Echo devices with Zigbee hub built-in. Such as Echo (4th Gen), Echo Plus (1st Gen and 2nd Gen), Echo Show 10 (2nd Gen and 3rd Gen), Echo Studio, Eero 6, Eero Pro 6, Home Assistant, SmartThings 2015/2018, Aeotec, Hubitat, Third reality Hub and Third Reality Smart Speaker.
- HASSLE-FREE SETUP: Installs in a few seconds. Just make sure device in paring mode and compatible Echo device automatically discovers it by saying “Alexa, discover devices”.
- SUIT FOR MOSTLY DOORS AND WINDOWS OF THE HOUSE AND 2-YEARS LONG BATTERY LIFE: Door Sensor uses two AAA 1.5V Alkaline batteries for power, the batteries can last for up to 2 years and it is very easy to replace them. Note: Indoor use only and do not install the Door Sensor on metal door or window.
- MORE FUN WITH ALEXA ROUTINES: Using the Alexa app, create your own routines that are triggered When door or window is open, turn on a light, send an alert to your phone, let Alexa make a voice alarm or make a joke, etc.
- UPGRADED THIRD REALITY APP AND SKILL FUNCTIONS: Connected with Third Reality Hub/Speaker, you can check the battery level in the APP, then replace the batteries in time; history record is also open to the users, so you can know when the state of the movement has been detected and deal with it in time. Enabled Third Reality Skill in the Alexa APP, you will have a low battery warning by emails.
Additional Info :
How To Choose Your outdoor wireless contact sensors
If you want to purchase outdoor wireless contact sensors, follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your outdoor wireless contact sensors before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Quality: The quality of the product should be good. It should be durable, and it should have the life of more than 1 year. The best way to check the quality is by reviewing other customers who have used the product.
- Price: The price is an important factor while buying any product online or offline. You need to calculate how much money you are willing to spend on this product and then compare it with other sellers who are offering similar products at different prices. If there is too much difference between the prices, then go for higher priced ones as they might be better in quality and durability than lower priced ones which are available in plenty on the market today!
- Features: Make sure that all features of your desired product are present in that particular model before purchasing it from any website or store! You can also read reviews about each feature from other customers who have used these features and then decide if these features are useful for your needs or not!
outdoor wireless contact sensors: Things To Remember
It’s easy in theory but can be hard when there are so many different websites with helpful and misleading information. This blog post will help you choose the outdoor wireless contact sensors without wasting too much time or money!
1. Always Examine Product Details
Not reading the product description is a grave mistake. The problem with most online consumers today is that they make most of their purchase decisions based on the displayed product image. They don’t take time to read and understand the item’s contents. To avoid suffering from a bad case of buyer’s remorse, always check product information before adding the item on your cart. Don’t be fooled by edited and photoshopped pictures which may distort the item’s real appearance.
2. Check Shipping Costs
The law states that an online retail store must ship an order within the time stated upon purchase or as seen in its ad. In cases where the timeframe isn’t stated or is subject to changes, the product should be delivered within around 30 days of the order’s placement. Shipping costs can also vary depending on your location, the cost, the size, and the date you want your order delivered. Most companies have “free shipping” applied to bulk orders or to orders over a certain amount. This can be a good way to save money but discourage consumers who simply want to buy one or two items.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
When comparing product prices, your goal is to purchase the best product for the best price. While some consumers willingly spend their money on discounted and bottom-priced goods, others are warier of these “too good to be true” deals and discounts. After all, doesn’t a low price also mean low quality? The best way to get more bang for your buck is to discerning prices and product quality.
4. Read Product Reviews
A simple way to find the best product or item is to review product reviews. Buying guides and product reviews help you learn a great deal about the item you plan to buy. Some user reviews can give you a comprehensive and realistic item expectation. These are based on real customer experiences and can help you decide whether or not you may want to buy the product.
5. Know Your Rights
Every e-commerce and online store has policies about the process in purchasing their items. They may have strict return policies for every item. Some stores forbid returning items such as electronics and personalized goods once the package is opened. As a customer, it is your right to know the refund and return policies of the store. You can visit the site’s help pages or contact customer service to learn more about your rights.
6. Be Wary of Scams and Fraud
Lastly, avoid getting scammed. Privacy and security is a serious concern among users who worry about deceitful fraudsters who may use different methods to access your valuable personal details, such as your usernames and passwords. There are many deceitful websites out there disguising themselves as online shopping stores in order to get information from you. But how can you tell if a website is fake? By using Google Trusted Stores, a verification system for all online shopping sites, users can determine which shop is trustworthy or not.