It is important to know all about it to make an informed decision when buying a microwave pir sensors. This guide will help you understand how to choose a microwave pir sensors that will meet your needs.
10 microwave pir sensors: Editor Recommended
10 microwave pir sensors Review:
1. Request to Exit Pir Motion Sensor, 12-24v 24.125ghz Automatic Door 24.125ghz Microwave Motion Sensor Autodoor Sensors Microwave Motion Sensor Autodoor Sensors
- Advanced sensing technology: Request to exit motion sensor uses advanced motion tracking and 24.125GHz microwave sensor technology. Pedestrians can be detected more sensitively.
- Wide sensing range: Our sensor can adjust the sensor detection area in four directions (left, right, up and down). Reliable and safe, can accurately detect pedestrians to open and close the door.
- Simple installation: Our motion sensors are easy to install and can be successfully installed in just a few simple steps. It won’t take much time.
- Widely used: Optimized sensors for all automatic door applications. microwave motion sensor is widely used in public places, such as automatic doors, elevators, such as supermarkets, ATMs, airports, etc.
- Quality Assurance: We guarantee that all our products are 100% brand new. If you have any questions during use and purchase, please contact us in time and we will reply you as soon as possible.
Additional Info :
2. Stemedu 5PCS RCWL-0516 Motion Detection Sensor, Microwave Radar Sensor Switch Module for Ar duino ESP8266 Nodemcu Wemos for Animals Detector, Detection Distance 5-7m, Better Than HC-SR501
- 🚩 This RCWL-0516 module has the characteristics of high sensitivity, high induction distance, high reliability, large induction angle, wide power supply voltage range, etc. it is widely used in various kinds of human body induction lighting and alarm and so on.
- 🚩 The RCWL-0516 microwave radar sensor module can detect inert object at the condition that it has enough density, volume and it is in motion.
- 🚩 Microwave radar sensor will sense motion through most anything. The more shielding there is, the less detection range you get. I can detect motion through glass, drywall walls, ceilings and floors. It is very sensitive. You might have to filter the power supply. Tutorials contact us.
- 🚩 It can work with (for) ar duino/nodemcu/wemos etc.; It can detect human, cat, rat, water. Works with Ar duino and Nodemcu Document link, please contact us.
- 🚩 How to contact us? Please click “Stemedu” (you can find “Sold by Stemedu” under Buy Now button), in the new page, click “Ask a question” to email us
Additional Info :
3. J.LUMI YCA2002 Microwave Ceiling Motion Sensor, 5.8 GHz Microwave Motion Detector Light Switch 1200W, Ceiling Mount Motion Detector, 32-ft Range, White (85-265V AC)
- | MODERN DESIGN | This next generation motion detector has a clean and modern profile with a classic UFO shape. The body housing is made with premium polycarbonate material stronger than ABS plastic and gives a beautiful smooth finish. Standard white low profile allows this sensor to blend seamlessly into your ceiling.
- | MICROWAVE RADAR | Our microwave sensor emits microwave signals to detect moving object, the same way a radar speed detector works. It is more accurate and consistently outperforms a PIR motion sensor, which tends to be less sensitive in high temperature and over sensitive in low temperature.
- | FULL DETECTION CAPABILITY | Features 360-degree detection with 30-ft diameter detection range. Radar waves are capable of penetrating glass, paper, plastic and thin walls. Compared with a PIR motion sensor, a radar motion detector is less likely to be limited by place of installation, and could detect objects before they see the sensor.
- | PHOTOCELL ENABLED | With built in photocell operated by switch for daylight (24/7 mode) or night mode (only trigger after dark), making the sensor a perfect replacement of PIR sensors.
- | SAFE TO USE | This sensor emits microwave power at 10 milliwatt, which is 1/100 of a normal cell phone (typically 1-2 watts of power). Suggested install height is 8-12 ft., compared to a cellphone which is normally used within 3 ft. You can use this radar motion detector safely and with peace of mind. Please review wiring diagram to make sure wiring is done correctly.
Additional Info :
4. 12-24V Universal Wired Microwave Motion Sensor, PIR Motion Sensor Exit Infrared Detector, Sensor for Automatic Opening Door Acess Control
- ★【Function】: When walk close to door, it will detect person and trigger to open lock automatically. High-sensitivity, quick and accurate response.
- ★【Ojective Consumers】: Specially apply in commercial, industrial and demanding of automatic access area.
- ★【Good Quality】: 100% brand new and high quality . Made of ABS plastic, the sensor is very durable. It uses advanced motion tracking and microwave sensor technology. The sensitivity is very high.
- ★【Detection Area】: Optimizes sensors for all automatic door applications. Adjust the sensor detection area by the four directions: left, right, up and down.
- ★【Application】: It is widely used in public places such as automatic doors, elevators, such as supermarkets, ATMs, airports, etc.
Additional Info :
5. Request to Exit PIR Motion Sensor Exit Infrared Detector for Exit for Automatic Opening Door Access Control
- Support NO(Normal Open) and COM, not support NC( Normal Close). it normally work together with another master device( control device or a professional power unit) to trigger relay
- Max mounting height:3-4M;Detection Area:4m(W)x2m(D)
- Technology:24G Microwave abd microprocessor
- Detection mode: Movement
- When walk close to door, it will detect person and trigger to open lock automatically. High-sensitivity, quick and accurate response. Specially apply in commercial, industrial and demanding of automatic access area.
Additional Info :
6. LED Light Lamp Socket,E27 Microwave Radar PIR Motion Sensor LED Light Bulb Socket,Lamp Holder Bulb Base Holder for Front Door Porch Garage Basement Hallway Closet(AC 100-240V)
- Sensitive PIR Motion SensorWhen the motion sensor light socket is connected to any E26 / E27 bulbs, It uses microwave radar as a control signal source to detect human movement, when someone enters the detection zone, the control of the load can be started immediately.
- Applicable Light SocketThis motion sensor light bulb socket is suitable for all E26/E27 screw on illuminates, it can convert your ordinary light bulb into an sensor light. Maximum power is 60W & maximum voltage is 110v：240v.Easy to install, suitable for LED lights, incandescent bulb, energy saving lamp.
- Wildly UsedThe sensor light bulb socket can be installed in the indoor and outdoor bedroom,You could use in Basement, Pantry Room, Storage Room, closet, stairs, corridors, pantry, hospitals, exhibition halls, etc.suit for the kids and our elder parents who no need to find the switch in the dark room.
- Adjustable Bulb Socket AdapterThe time device can set the time and LUX adjustable illumination (3：2000lux), you could set its status and working mode according to your needs.It can automatically identify day and night, convenient to use.
- AFTER SERVICE: If you are satisfied with our products or services, please leave your true feedback. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your trust.
Additional Info :
7. Aitrip 8pcs Microwave Radar Sensor RCWL-0516 Switch Module Human Board Induction Board Detector 5-7M Detection Distance 4-28V Compatible with Arduino Raspberry PI,Human Rat Cat Detector
- 8pcs RCWL-0516 Module
- Wide operating voltage range: 4-28V
- Compared to traditional infrared PIR sensor, penetration detection capability
- Using special signal processing control chip RCWL-9196
- high sensitivity, high induction distance, high reliability, large induction angle, wide power supply voltage range ,it is widely used in various kinds of human body induction lighting and alarm and so on
Additional Info :
8. Motion Sensor Light Switch, 360 Degree Smart Microwave Sensor Ceiling Occupancy Sensor Detector, Ceiling PIR Motion Sensor Switch with High Sensitive
- Motion Sensor Switch: This Ceiling Sensor Switch is a 3.7GHz microwave induction mobile module, which can effectively detect objects moving inductively. The built-in photodiode prevents the sensor from working during the day (you can also adjust it to work during the day).
- Anti-interference: The module has a main control chip with a built-in high-precision algorithm unit, which can effectively filter out environmental interference. The induction penetrating force is strong, and it can penetrate wooden board, glass, wall, etc. (metal cannot penetrate).
- High Sensitive: Good stability, strong anti-interference, wide sensing range and high sensitivity. The control signal output delay time is adjustable and accurate.
- Motion Detector: When someone enters the detection area, the light will be on immediately. When people leave and the delay time is up, the light will be off.
- widely Used: It is suitable for automatic lighting, automatic ventilation of exhaust fans, and other electrical control functions, such as corridors, bathrooms, basements, warehouses, garages and other places.
Additional Info :
9. DIYmall RCWL-0516 Motion Detection Sensor, Microwave Radar Sensor, Switch Module, for Arduino ESP8266 Nodemcu Wemos, for Raspberry PI, for Human Rat Cat Detector, Detection Distance 5-7m
- Feature: The module has the characteristics of high sensitivity, high induction distance, high reliability, large induction angle, wide power supply voltage range, etc. it is widely used in various kinds of human body induction lighting and alarm and so on
- It can work with (for) arduino/nodemcu/wemos etc.; It can detect human, cat, rat, water
- What you will get: 5pcs RCWL-0516 Module, 5pcs 4P bend pin header
Additional Info :
|Color||Microwave Radar Sensor|
10. LEONLITE Microwave Motion Sensor Attachment for High Bay Fixture, US Standard Commercial Grade Sensor, UL Listed, 120-277V, Max 360° Detection, Adjustable Features, 50000hrs Long Lifespan
- ✅High Bay Partner: LEONLITE microwave motion sensor is specifically tailored for our LEONLITE high bay fixture, providing an easy upgrade by adding the ability to detect movement
- ✅Long Detection Distance: Microwave motion sensors have longer detection distances than infrared. With a detection range of 60ft and a maximum height of 50ft, it has max 360-degree detection
- ✅Flexible Adjustable Settings: These include detection range, hold time, lux(daylight sensor), stand-by light level and stand-by time setting. You can set them according to your requirements
- ✅Better performance than PIR motion sensor: Ideal choice for large area lighting control, such as warehouse, factory, barn
- ✅UL Listed & 5 Years Warranty: UL certification guarantees high quality and safety. With 50,000 hours of service life, it eliminates the hassle of frequent replacement of maintenance lamps
Additional Info :
How To Choose Your microwave pir sensors
If you want to purchase products like the microwave pir sensors, you need to follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your product before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Price: Online purchase has been renowned for offering items at the best possible prices. As such places have networks with many dealers and manufacturers, sellers offer the best deals. Moreover, there are no intermediaries, which lessens the additional costs.
- Reliability: As online stores portray customer reviews, purchasing them boosts reliability. If faced with any defect, there is a scope for you to change. Some stores have excellent customer service, pushing you to buy from there.
- Convenience: Who does not love convenience? Having everything as per your wish is something to die for. Buying a product from an online store is such. You do not have to worry about the time, the place, or the crowd. Everything happens when you want it and how you want it.
- Functionality: Check out your microwave pir sensors functionality when you buy it. An easy way to do that would be to check the specs. Remember, the more vast the specs, the greater your product’s functionality.
What to look for when buying the microwave pir sensors?
The products in the market are manifold. The variety of products is so high that it may be confusing to choose the right one for you. This is why we have created this guide for you to help you pick the right microwave pir sensors easily.
1. The authenticity of the Online Shop Website
I did mention earlier that shopping online is very convenient yet it’s tough to know whether the shop is genuine. Everyone can seem to create an online shop with a couple of photos and prices just to be seen as legitimate. To know whether it’s genuine, make sure to look for the following:
- Contact Details — make sure to contact them first before buying to ensure that there would be someone to attend to you and you can understand further about their service.
- Website Layout – browse and feel if the site looks professional. How’s the quality of the images and more, that you can potentially find from the content of the website itself.
- Website Encryption — when buying from a secure website, you’ll always see the following in the address bar:
The padlock icon in the URL bar and the “s” in the “https://” means that your communication within the website and your computer are secured and encrypted online transactions.
2. Product Details
There are many important factors that you always have to look at. Especially if it’s something, you’re going to wear or even consume. It can be material type, ingredients, benefits, sizes, etc. The more product details, the better.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
If you’re not a frequent online shopper, you might find few items with good deals. But don’t let these deals trap you, do make sure to compare prices first of the similar products to other online shops. With so many online shops offering the same items, you’ll be shocked that some of them sell at a higher price than they are supposed to. There are so many websites out there that can help you check and compare prices.
4. Returns, Cancellations, and Refunds Policies
It is a very important part to know when buying items online. It’s good to know how the company handles returns or cancellations of items and whether there would be any refunds in any case. Purchasing online will always be risky because we usually cannot verify the quality of the items. Therefore, having the knowledge if there would be a refund will be a great point to consider if the items won’t be the same as expected.
While online shopping has made it easier for us to purchase anything we want worldwide, sometimes it can also be tricky. Say the shipping, if we bought it locally – usually will only take a few days but if we bought it from the international shop – then likely we have to wait for more than weeks, which I believe we don’t have an issue with that especially if we’re informed for the estimated delivery date. But it’s a matter of what if they ship it to the wrong address or there would be a longer wait than expected. Another thing that we’re also particular with especially buying international items would be the shipping fee – most of us don’t mind buying more to get free shipping. And there are just some of the online shops’ techniques to encourage customers to buy more and think that we’re saving money for the shipping fee. Lastly not to forget to have the tracking number of monitoring the progress of the delivery of your item.
6. Secured Payment Method
this is the most crucial part when purchasing online; sharing your credit/debit card details. Options to pay via credit card, debit card, and Paypal or other Third-Party payments are considered secure. Also, try not to make any online purchase when using public wi-fi or mobile apps connected to a public hotspot – it can be potentially easy for hackers to steal your information.
7. Be alert for Scams and Fraud
This never-ending story through calls, emails, and even contacting us through social media for these people to try to steal our information. Be wary and do necessary actions if you think you’ve encountered these tactics. Don’t open any suspicious links, don’t easily provide your particulars over the phone, make sure to ask a couple of questions to verify whether the call is not a fraud/scam. Check the person’s identity through other social media accounts if he/she exists. If you experience scamming, make sure to call your bank and police if needed. And do check your bank statement often, especially if you frequently buy online.
8. Customer Reviews
Finally, to check the reviews. How can we know that the reviews are not fake ones? Thanks to social media, these online shops nowadays have their social media accounts. That’s the best place to try to contact them and view more real/organic customer reviews. This is also perfect for reaching out to those who tagged the shop and understanding their experience. On that, you’ll have a more secure feeling before buying items online.