So, we have done a great job listing the lumix micro four third cameras to help you get them easily. These are some of the best possible options available on the internet. When you purchase the lumix micro four third cameras, we hope you feel satisfied and happy because we only want your key needs fulfilled.
10 lumix micro four third cameras: Editor Recommended
10 lumix micro four third cameras Review:
1. Panasonic LUMIX G VARIO 45-150mm F4.0-5.6 ASPH Mirrorless Camera Lens with Optical Stabilizer, Micro Four Thirds Mount, H-FS45150AK (USA Black)
- Multi coated lens: A multi coated lens element reduces ghost and flare to deliver high optical performance (12 elements in 9 groups, [1 UHR lens and 2 aspherical lenses])
- Near silent focusing for video and still: inner focus system enables excellent resolution and contrast from full life size magnification to infinity; stepping motor makes focusing action smooth and near silent for use in video and photo recording
- Lumia optical image stabilization: Panasonic Mega O. I. S. Makes it easy to shoot super clear shots even in low lit situations by suppressing the blur caused by a hand movement
- Medium zoom lens: A 45 150mm (35mm camera equivalent: 90 300mm) focal length with F4. 0 5. 6 ASPH provides a versatile medium zoom range of daily situations
- Seven aperture blade construction: The lens’ seven aperture blades produce an attractive smoothness in out of focus areas, even when shooting at large aperture
- Lens Type: Telephoto
Additional Info :
2. Panasonic LUMIX Micro Four Thirds Camera Lens, Leica DG Vario-SUMMILUX 25-50mm F1.7 ASPH, Stepless Aperture, Video Performance, H-X2550
- Leica Lens Performance for All LUMIX Micro Four Thirds Cameras: Strict LEICA quality standards now in a F1.7 Micro Four Thirds (MFT) camera lens for professional photographers and videographers
- Exceptional optical performance Across the Full Zoom Range: Bright F1.7 aperture is available across the entire zoom range of 25-50mm
- Stepless Aperture for Smooth, Even Brightness: A stepless aperture ring and micro-step drive aperture system ensure optimal, consistent light when zooming or panning
- Minimize Image Shifts During Zooming: The optical design achieves exceptional barycentric stability to minimize image shifts during zooming
- Rugged Design: Dust/splash*/freeze-resistant design withstands heavy field use under harsh conditions. *Dust and splash resistant does not guarantee that damage will not occur if this lens is subjected to direct contact with dust and water
Additional Info :
3. Panasonic LUMIX GH5 4K Digital Camera, 20.3 Megapixel Mirrorless Camera with Digital Live MOS Sensor, 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2.0, 4K 4:2:2 10-Bit Video, Full-Size HDMI Out, 3.2-Inch LCD, DC-GH5 (Black)
- Professional photo and video: 20.3 Megapixel micro four thirds sensor with no low pass filter to capture sharp images with a high dynamic range and artifact free performance
- Splash or Freeze Proof Design: Freeze proof to 10 degrees the durable magnesium alloy body withstands heavy use in the field; Splash or dust proof construction with weather sealing on every Joint, dial and button
- Dual image stabilization: 5 axis dual image stabilization corrects all lenses, including classic lenses not equipped with O. I. S, to eliminate Blur and nearly eliminate body and lens shake in both photo and 4K video recording
- 4K video capture: Records silky smooth 4K 60P by 50P (QFHD 4K: 3840 x 2160 ; MOV or MP4) video with internal 4: 2: 2 10 bit 4K video recording, Plus exclusive 6K photo and 4K post focus records photos up to 60Fps
- Connectivity and Ports: 3.5 millimeter audio port, connect to devices with USB 3.0, an external monitor or external Recorder with a full size HDMI port; Available Twin SD card slots (UHS II U3 compatible)
Additional Info :
4. Panasonic LUMIX Micro Four Thirds Camera Lens, Leica DG SUMMILUX 9mm F1.7 ASPH, Large Aperture, Video Performance, H-X09
- Micro Four Thirds Lens for Professional Photographers and Videographers: High descriptive performance lens provides smooth, beautiful bokeh in photo and video; works with all Micro Four Thirds cameras
- Great for Photo Shooting and Video Recording: Ultra-wide lens for beautiful bokeh with exceptionally short focusing distance of 0.095m with an outstanding magnification ratio of 0.25x (35mm camera equivalent: 0.5x)
- Lightweight, Rugged Design: Compact, portable lens is easy to carry all day in comfort; dust/splash*/freeze-resistant design withstands heavy field use under harsh conditions
- Adheres to Stringent LEICA Standards: LEICA Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds lenses provide the ultimate in optical quality and performance, meeting strict quality standards
- Video Support: Excels in video recording, with minimal focus breathing and smooth aperture control
Additional Info :
5. Panasonic LUMIX G100 4k Mirrorless Camera for Photo and Video, Built-in Microphone with Tracking, Micro Four Thirds Interchangeable Lens System, 12-32mm Lens, 5-Axis Hybrid I.S, DC-G100KK (Black)
- Feature-Packed Camera: Why trust your memories to a phone. With exceptional performance and versatility, the LUMIX G100 captures life in crystal-clear 4K photo, 4K 24p 30p video, and advanced audio
- Grows as Your Skills Grow: iA (intelligent auto) mode gives the perfect shot every time, or use manual modes as your skills sharpen; Micro Four Thirds system is compatible with all LUMIX lenses for any adventure; 12-32mm lens included
- Use as a Webcam: Easily connect the G100 to your computer so that your web calls, livestreams, interviews, and media all look crisp, bright, and professional
- Shoot, Transfer, Edit, Share: Features guide you at every step—frame marker for social media aspect ratios; facial recognition; blur-free dual image stabilization and V-Log L recording. Upload to smartphone seamlessly
- Advanced 360-Degree Sound: High-performance microphone with tracking audio auto-adjusts to record clearly inside or outside, in crowds, one-on-ones, nature, and more; lightweight camera for one-handed recording
Additional Info :
6. Panasonic LUMIX GH6, 25.2MP Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Camera with Unlimited C4K/4K 4:2:2 10-bit Video Recording, 7.5-Stop 5-Axis Dual Image Stabilizer – DC-GH6BODY
- Higher Resolution and Bit Rates than Ever Before: 25MP Sensor and Venus Engine with 100MP Hand-Held High Resolution Shot; 5.7K 60p, 4K 120p 10-bit video and all recording modes are no time limit
- Incredible Image Quality and Versatility: Internal recording in Apple ProRes 422 HQ and 422 to deliver high image quality at low compression; Pre-installed V-Log/V-Gamut and +13-stops of dynamic range with Dynamic Range Boost
- Unbelievably Stable, Even in Low Light: Powerful 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 provides up to 7.5-stops of correction; Full-HD High frame rate video at 300fps (12.5x) slow motion
- The category-defining camera—powerful, reliable, unlimited—now with higher resolution and bit rates than ever before, even more robust image stabilization, and other important upgrades for pro-level quality
Additional Info :
7. (2 Packs) JJC M43 Lens Rear Cap Camera Body Cap, MFT Rear Lense Protective Cap, Micro Four Thirds Dust Sensor Cover, Compatible with Olympus / Panasonic Lumix Micro 4/3 Mirrorless Camera
- MFT Rear Lens Cover/ Micro Four Thirds Body Cap, are Designed for M4/3 Mount Camera/Lens
- M43 camera body cap/ M43 body cap can protect the image sensor and internal camera components from dust, moisture, and other elements.
- Micro Four Thirds rear Lens cap can protect your valuable lenses against scratches, moisture, dust and fingerprints when it is not attached to the camera.
- Replace Olympus BC-2 Body Cap, OLYMPUS LR-2 Rear Lens Cap.
- MFT Body Cover MFT Lens Cover is compatible with Panasonic G1 G2 G3 G5 G7 G9 GH1 GH2 GH3 GH4 GH5 GH5s GF1 GF2 GF3 GF5 GF6 GF7 GF8 GM1 GM5 GX1 GX2 GX7 GX8 GX9 GX85 GX80 G850; Olympus E-P1 E-P2 E-P3 E-P5 E-PL1 E-PL2 E-PL3 E-PL5 E-PL6 E-PL7 E-PL8 OM-D E-M1 E-M5 E-M5 Mark II E-M10 E-M10 Mark II E-PM2 E-PM1 PEN-F Cameras and M43 Mount Lenses
Additional Info :
8. Panasonic LUMIX G II Vario Lens, 100-300MM, MIRRORLESS Micro Four Thirds, Power O.I.S, H-FSA100300 (USA Black)
- Updated Panasonic LUMIX 100 300mm zoom lens replaces H FS100300
- 100 300mm F4.0 5.6 (1 ED), closest Focusing Distance : 1.5m / 4.92feet
- Upgraded support for harsh weather conditions (Splash proof / Dustproof)
- Panasonic POWER O.I.S. compatible with LUMIX Dual I.S. 2.0 LUMIX Mirror less cameras.
- Faster focus tracking via a 240 fps linear motor.Diagonal Angle of View:12°(Wide) 4.1°(Tele)
Additional Info :
9. Panasonic LUMIX G95 20.3 Megapixel Mirrorless Camera, 12-60mm F3.5-5.6 Micro Four Thirds Lens, 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2, 4K 24p 30p Video, Pre-Installed V-Log L, 3” LCD Touchscreen – DC-G95MK (Black)
- Focus on Your Creativity: Perfect for photographers who are ready to excel, the LUMIX G95 has a superb, powerful 20.3 MP Digital Live MOS sensor and advanced technologies for both photo and video
- Versatile and Portable: Lightweight Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera is weather sealed with a flexible, free-angle monitor, ready for any adventure; LUMIX G 12-60mm F3.5-5.6 POWER O.I.S. lens ensures crisp, clear images
- Exceptional Flexibility: 4K 24/30P video capture, plus preinstalled Vlog-L, features log characteristics with 12 Stops of dynamic range for maximum freedom in editing. Send out 4: 2: 2/ 8 bit video to an external monitor simultaneously while recording
- Features for Maximum Expression: Live View Composite mode lets you compose a single image out of many; adjust focus after shooting; develop, and retouch inside this photography camera
- High Sound Quality: External microphone/headphone jacks let you record and monitor sound using external equipment
Additional Info :
10. Panasonic LUMIX Professional 12-35mm Camera Lens G X VARIO II, F2.8 ASPH, Dual I.S. 2.0 with Power O.I.S., Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds, H-HSA12035 (2017 Model, Black)
- NANO SURFACE COATING: Professional, high-quality LUMIX G X VARIO II camera lens optics with Panasonic’s Nano Surface Coating to reduce unwanted ghosting and flaring for crystal-clear pictures (4 ASPH / 1 UED / 1 UHR)
- HIGH-SPEED AUTO FOCUSING: Upgraded faster focus tracking via a 240 fps linear motor performs smooth aperture changes so there are no sudden jumps in exposure for improved video performance
- ADVANCED OPTICAL IMAGE STABILIZATION: Panasonic POWER O.I.S. compatible with enhanced LUMIX Dual I.S. 2.0 LUMIX Mirrorless cameras immediately compensates even large camera shake and vibrations for sharp, blur-free photos
- HIGH-SPEED ZOOM LENS: A 3X optical 24-70 millimeter (35 millimeter camera equivalent) focal length with F2.8 constant aperture brightness covers wide-angle to standard to medium telephoto shooting for capturing top-quality landscapes and indoor shots
- RUGGED HIGH-PERFORMANCE DESIGN: Durable metal body camera lens braves the elements in nearly any kind of weather or shooting location (Splashproof / Dustproof / Freezeproof).Closest Focusing Distance:0.25 m / 0.82 ft
- Lens Type: Wide Angle
Additional Info :
How To Choose Your lumix micro four third cameras
If you want to purchase lumix micro four third cameras, follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your lumix micro four third cameras before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Quality: The quality of the product should be good. It should be durable, and it should have the life of more than 1 year. The best way to check the quality is by reviewing other customers who have used the product.
- Price: The price is an important factor while buying any product online or offline. You need to calculate how much money you are willing to spend on this product and then compare it with other sellers who are offering similar products at different prices. If there is too much difference between the prices, then go for higher priced ones as they might be better in quality and durability than lower priced ones which are available in plenty on the market today!
- Features: Make sure that all features of your desired product are present in that particular model before purchasing it from any website or store! You can also read reviews about each feature from other customers who have used these features and then decide if these features are useful for your needs or not!
lumix micro four third cameras: Things To Remember
It’s easy in theory but can be hard when there are so many different websites with helpful and misleading information. This blog post will help you choose the lumix micro four third cameras without wasting too much time or money!
1. Always Examine Product Details
Not reading the product description is a grave mistake. The problem with most online consumers today is that they make most of their purchase decisions based on the displayed product image. They don’t take time to read and understand the item’s contents. To avoid suffering from a bad case of buyer’s remorse, always check product information before adding the item on your cart. Don’t be fooled by edited and photoshopped pictures which may distort the item’s real appearance.
2. Check Shipping Costs
The law states that an online retail store must ship an order within the time stated upon purchase or as seen in its ad. In cases where the timeframe isn’t stated or is subject to changes, the product should be delivered within around 30 days of the order’s placement. Shipping costs can also vary depending on your location, the cost, the size, and the date you want your order delivered. Most companies have “free shipping” applied to bulk orders or to orders over a certain amount. This can be a good way to save money but discourage consumers who simply want to buy one or two items.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
When comparing product prices, your goal is to purchase the best product for the best price. While some consumers willingly spend their money on discounted and bottom-priced goods, others are warier of these “too good to be true” deals and discounts. After all, doesn’t a low price also mean low quality? The best way to get more bang for your buck is to discerning prices and product quality.
4. Read Product Reviews
A simple way to find the best product or item is to review product reviews. Buying guides and product reviews help you learn a great deal about the item you plan to buy. Some user reviews can give you a comprehensive and realistic item expectation. These are based on real customer experiences and can help you decide whether or not you may want to buy the product.
5. Know Your Rights
Every e-commerce and online store has policies about the process in purchasing their items. They may have strict return policies for every item. Some stores forbid returning items such as electronics and personalized goods once the package is opened. As a customer, it is your right to know the refund and return policies of the store. You can visit the site’s help pages or contact customer service to learn more about your rights.
6. Be Wary of Scams and Fraud
Lastly, avoid getting scammed. Privacy and security is a serious concern among users who worry about deceitful fraudsters who may use different methods to access your valuable personal details, such as your usernames and passwords. There are many deceitful websites out there disguising themselves as online shopping stores in order to get information from you. But how can you tell if a website is fake? By using Google Trusted Stores, a verification system for all online shopping sites, users can determine which shop is trustworthy or not.