So, we have done a great job listing the jeep grand cherokee coolants to help you get them easily. These are some of the best possible options available on the internet. When you purchase the jeep grand cherokee coolants, we hope you feel satisfied and happy because we only want your key needs fulfilled.
10 jeep grand cherokee coolants: Editor Recommended
10 jeep grand cherokee coolants Review:
1. EVIL ENERGY Thermostat Housing Assembly,05184651AF 49569,Compatible with 2011-2015 Dodge Durango 2011-2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.6L
- [Replace OE Part Number]49569, 823203, 85944, 5184651AF, 5184651AG, 5184651AH, 5184655AD.
- [Fitment]Engine coolant thermostat housing compatible with 2011-2015 Dodge Durango 6 Cyl 3.6L, 2011-2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee 6 Cyl 3.6L, 2012-2018 Jeep Wrangler 6 Cyl 3.6L.
- [Operating temperature] The thermostat housing kit opening temperature:203°F.
- [Function]Coolant thermostat housing’s job is to block the flow of coolant to the radiator until the engine has warmed up,which can reduce engine wear,deposits and emissions.
- [Warranty] EVIL ENERGY provide this product 6-month warranty. Any problem you might have, please feel free to contact us via Amazon message.
2. Compatible With Jeep Grand Cherokee Coolant Reservoir 1995 1996 | w/Cap | CH3014119 | 52028252
- Coolant Reservoir
- Partslink #: CH3014119 / OEM #: 52028252
- DOT & SAE Compliant
- Made from the highest quality materials
- Factory Sealed – Brand new in box
Additional Info :
3. WMPHE Engine Coolant Thermostat Housing Assembly Compatible with Durango 2015-2011, Jeep Grand Cherokee 2015-2011, Jeep Wrangler 2017-2012, Jeep Wrangler JK 2018,Replace 902-852, 5184651AF
- Engine Coolant Thermostat Housing Replaces Part Numbers 902-852, 5184651AF, 5184651AG, 5184651AH, 5184655AD
- Compatible with Dodge Durango 2015-2011, Jeep Grand Cherokee 2015-2011, Jeep Wrangler 2017-2012, Jeep Wrangler JK 2018
- Replacement Coolant Thermostat Housing With Sensor – regulates the flow of the coolant going through the radiator to keep the engine in its stable operating temperature preventing it from over heating.
- Built-in quality material, it is a direct replacement and will fit and function exactly like the factory part. And The Thermostat Housing Opening Temperature is 95℃ (203℉)
- Before placing the order, please check your car model in the “amazon confirmed fit” in the top left corner. please make sure to match the exact part numbers between this part and the part that you are replacing
Additional Info :
4. 5184651AH Thermostat Housing for 2011-2015 Dodge Durango 2011-2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2012-2018 Jeep Wrangler, Engine Coolant Thermostat Replaces# 05184651AF,902-852,5184651AG,5184651AF,5184655AD
- 【FITMENT】compatible with 2011-2015 Dodge Durango 3.6L V6 Engine Thermostat Housing, 2011-2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.6L V6 Engine Thermostat Housing, 2012-2018 Jeep Wrangler 3.6L V6 Engine Thermostat Housing
- 【REPLACE PART NUMBER】Thermostat Housing assembly replaces for 05184651AF, 902-852, 49569, 823203, 85944, 5184651AF, 5184651AG, 5184651AH, 5184655AD
- 【FUNCTION】Coolant thermostat housing’s job is to block the flow of coolant to the radiator until the engine has warmed up. By letting the engine warm up as quickly as possible, the thermostat reduces engine wear, deposits and emissions. When the engine is cold, no coolant flows through the engine. Once the engine reaches its operating temperature, the thermostat opens.
- 【OE DESIGN】Manufactured to OE performance and specification, the engine coolant thermostat housing can replace the original part directly. is specifically designed to withstand extreme temperature changes and resist cracking and leaking. The thermostat housing should be replaced, once happened coolant Leaking, erratic temperature readings overheating engine, cold coolant Hoses.
- 【100% SATISFACTORY SERVICE】brand new Thermostat Housing, 1 Year Warranty, Buy with confidence! If problem in the year quality warranty time, pls not hesitate to contact us for a free and easy replacement or refund.
Additional Info :
5. Kiviynay Engine Coolant Thermostat Housing Assembly, Thermostat Housing 5184651AF Compatible with 2011-2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2011-2015 Dodge Durango 3.6L
- ✅【 Replace OE Part Number 】- 49569, 823203, 85944, 5184651AF, 5184651AG, 5184651AH, 5184655AD. Check and verify that if this thermostat housing fits your vehicle. Replacement parts of the same quality as the original manufacturer at a lower price than the dealer.
- ✅【 Ideal replacement 】 – Kiviynay engine coolant thermostat housing assembly compatible with 2011-2015 Dodge Durango 6 Cyl 3.6L, 2011-2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee 6 Cyl 3.6L, 2012-2018 Jeep Wrangler 6 Cyl 3.6L.
- ✅【 Main Functions 】- Engine coolant thermostat is a valve that controls the flow path of engine coolant. The product automatically adjusts the amount of water entering the radiator according to the cooling water temperature to ensure that the engine works within the appropriate temperature range, which can play a role in saving energy and so on.
- ✅【 Durable 】- The Coolant Thermostat Housing is manufactured from 100% quality materials to withstand extreme temperature changes and prevent cracking and leakage. Opening Temperature is 95℃ (203℉).
- ✅【 Warranty 】- Kiviynay provide this thermostat 12-month warranty. We will address any of your concerns or questions about the product or order timely.
Additional Info :
6. Dorman 82595 Coolant Cap Compatible with Select Jeep Models
- Direct replacement – this engine coolant reservoir cap directly replaces a cracked or lost original cap
- Application specific – made to match dimensions of reservoir cap on only certain vehicle years, makes and models
- Seamless fit – reverse-engineered from the original equipment to fit perfectly
- Excellent value – a quick, easy replacement that’s less expensive than going back to the dealership
- Ensure fit – to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the garage tool
Additional Info :
7. Gates Engine Coolant Thermostat compatible with Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L 5.2L 5.9L L6 V8 1993-2004 Cooling Housing Belts
- This Gates Engine Coolant Thermostat is compatible with Jeep Grand Cherokee 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996, 1995, 1994, 1993 4.0L 5.2L 5.9L L6 V8 and is perfect for a tune up or
- IMPROVE EFFICIENCY: With Gates, your thermostat does more than just regulate your engine operating temperature. This top quality, OE-equivalent thermostat is designed to reduce engine wear, increase fuel efficiency, diminish emissions, accelerate engine warm-up, improve cold-weather usability, and prevent engine overheating
- CONTROL TEMPERATURE CONSISTENTLY: Gates automotive thermostats offer precision temperature control within optimal operating range and are innovatively engineered to significantly improve engine cooling system performance. The Gates Engine Coolant Thermostat is designed for easy and effective installation to meet your repair or replacement needs. Gates partners with OEM manufacturers to ensure that every part is an exact fit for your vehicle
- RELY ON QUALITY BELTS AND HOSES: In the most extreme environments and those more familiar, Gates is there with the right product, in the right place, at the right time. Whether building original equipment or maintaining products in the aftermarket, they enable their customers to be more efficient, productive, and profitable. Gates proudly brings quality, reliability, and performance to their OE-equivalent aftermarket parts
- TRUST IN GATES: This leading supplier of belts, hoses, timing belt kits, belt tensioners, serpentine belts, and more has worked at the forefront of automotive innovation for over a century. The Gates automotive team designs, develops, and manufactures automotive parts that are now installed in millions of vehicles on the road today. Their broad catalog coverage makes it easy to find the right part for your vehicle
Additional Info :
8. Mid Valley – Thermostat Housing Assembly Coolant Water Outlet 902-852 For 2011-2015 Dodge Durango For 2011-2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee For 2012-2018 Jeep Wrangler 6 Cyl 3.6L
- All Mid Valley parts are manufactured to specification for fit, form, and function
- For 2011-2015 Dodge Durango 6 Cyl 3.6L For 2011-2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee 6 Cyl 3.6L For 2012-2018 Jeep Wrangler 6 Cyl 3.6L
- Interchange part number：902-852, 49569, 823203, 85944, 5184651AF, 5184651AG, 5184651AH, 5184655AD
- Function: Coolant thermostat housing’s job is to block the flow of coolant to the radiator until the engine has warmed up. When the engine is cold, no coolant flows through the engine. Once the engine reaches its operating temperature, the thermostat opens. By letting the engine warm up as quickly as possible, the thermostat reduces engine wear, deposits and emissions
- Support one year warranty
Additional Info :
9. Evan-Fischer Coolant Reservoir Expansion Tank compatible with Grand Cherokee 99-04 W/Cap 4.0L/4.7L Eng. Plastic
- FREE 1-year UNLIMITED mileage warranty coverage on Evan-Fischer items purchased thru AUTO PARTS GIANT Store
- A high quality, Direct Fit OE Replacement Coolant Reservoir from Evan-Fischer
- With cap; Without level sensor
Additional Info :
10. Garage-Pro Coolant Reservoir for JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE 1999-2004 with Cap 4.0L/4.7L Engine
- Direct Replacement Coolant Reservoir Compatible with 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Features: With cap
- Replaces OE Number: 52079461AB
- Replaces Partslink Number: CH3014114
- A high quality, Direct Fit OE Replacement Coolant Reservoir with FREE 1-year UNLIMITED mileage warranty coverage on Garage-Pro items.
Additional Info :
How To Choose Your jeep grand cherokee coolants
If you want to purchase jeep grand cherokee coolants, follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your jeep grand cherokee coolants before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Quality: The quality of the product should be good. It should be durable, and it should have the life of more than 1 year. The best way to check the quality is by reviewing other customers who have used the product.
- Price: The price is an important factor while buying any product online or offline. You need to calculate how much money you are willing to spend on this product and then compare it with other sellers who are offering similar products at different prices. If there is too much difference between the prices, then go for higher priced ones as they might be better in quality and durability than lower priced ones which are available in plenty on the market today!
- Features: Make sure that all features of your desired product are present in that particular model before purchasing it from any website or store! You can also read reviews about each feature from other customers who have used these features and then decide if these features are useful for your needs or not!
jeep grand cherokee coolants: Things To Remember
It’s easy in theory but can be hard when there are so many different websites with helpful and misleading information. This blog post will help you choose the jeep grand cherokee coolants without wasting too much time or money!
1. Always Examine Product Details
Not reading the product description is a grave mistake. The problem with most online consumers today is that they make most of their purchase decisions based on the displayed product image. They don’t take time to read and understand the item’s contents. To avoid suffering from a bad case of buyer’s remorse, always check product information before adding the item on your cart. Don’t be fooled by edited and photoshopped pictures which may distort the item’s real appearance.
2. Check Shipping Costs
The law states that an online retail store must ship an order within the time stated upon purchase or as seen in its ad. In cases where the timeframe isn’t stated or is subject to changes, the product should be delivered within around 30 days of the order’s placement. Shipping costs can also vary depending on your location, the cost, the size, and the date you want your order delivered. Most companies have “free shipping” applied to bulk orders or to orders over a certain amount. This can be a good way to save money but discourage consumers who simply want to buy one or two items.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
When comparing product prices, your goal is to purchase the best product for the best price. While some consumers willingly spend their money on discounted and bottom-priced goods, others are warier of these “too good to be true” deals and discounts. After all, doesn’t a low price also mean low quality? The best way to get more bang for your buck is to discerning prices and product quality.
4. Read Product Reviews
A simple way to find the best product or item is to review product reviews. Buying guides and product reviews help you learn a great deal about the item you plan to buy. Some user reviews can give you a comprehensive and realistic item expectation. These are based on real customer experiences and can help you decide whether or not you may want to buy the product.
5. Know Your Rights
Every e-commerce and online store has policies about the process in purchasing their items. They may have strict return policies for every item. Some stores forbid returning items such as electronics and personalized goods once the package is opened. As a customer, it is your right to know the refund and return policies of the store. You can visit the site’s help pages or contact customer service to learn more about your rights.
6. Be Wary of Scams and Fraud
Lastly, avoid getting scammed. Privacy and security is a serious concern among users who worry about deceitful fraudsters who may use different methods to access your valuable personal details, such as your usernames and passwords. There are many deceitful websites out there disguising themselves as online shopping stores in order to get information from you. But how can you tell if a website is fake? By using Google Trusted Stores, a verification system for all online shopping sites, users can determine which shop is trustworthy or not.