So, we have done a great job listing the infrared sensor modules to help you get them easily. These are some of the best possible options available on the internet. When you purchase the infrared sensor modules, we hope you feel satisfied and happy because we only want your key needs fulfilled.
10 infrared sensor modules: Editor Recommended
10 infrared sensor modules Review:
1. HiLetgo 10pcs IR Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor Module for Arduino Smart Car Robot 3-Wire Reflective Photoelectric for Arduino Smart Car Robot
- Can be widely used in robot obstacle avoidance, obstacle avoidance car, line count, and black and white line tracking and so on.
- The effective distance range of 2 ~ 30cm, the working voltage of 3.3V- 5V
2. Gikfun Obstacle avoidance IR Infrared Sensor Module Reflective Photoelectric Light Intensity DIY Kit for Arduino UNO (Pack of 5pcs) EK1254x5
- Can be used for 3-5V DC power supply modules. It has red power indicator.
- IR Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor Module can be widely used in robot obstacle avoidance, obstacle avoidance car, line count, and black and white line tracking and so on
- The output port OUT sensor module can be directly connected to the microcontroller IO port, you can directly drive a 5V relay
- It has a pair of infrared transmitting and receiving tube, tube infrared emit a certain frequency, when detecting direction meet with obstacles (reflecting surface), reflected infrared receiving tube, after the comparator circuit processing, green indicator will light up, at the same time signal output interface to output digital signal (a low level signal).
- Packed with high quality box.
Additional Info :
3. HiLetgo 3pcs HC-SR501 PIR Infrared Sensor Human Body Infrared Motion Module for Arduino Raspberry Pi
- Operating voltage range: DC 4.5-20V
- Quiescent Current: <50uA Trigger: L can not be repeated trigger/H can be repeated trigger(Default repeated trigger)
- Delay time: 5-200S(adjustable) the range is (0.xx second to tens of second)
- Board Dimensions: 32mm*24mm
- Angle Sensor: <100 ° cone angle Lens size sensor:Diameter:23mm(Default)
Additional Info :
4. Infrared Tracking Sensor Module 1-Channel Infrared Reflection Tracking Sensor Module Obstacle Avoidance Smart Car Black/White Line Detection 3 Pcs
- The infrared tracking sensor module uses TCRT5000 infrared reflection sensor whose infrared emitting diodes are constantly emitting infrared rays
- When object is in detecting range, infrared ray will be reflected back with high intensity, the module outputs high level and indicating diode is on
- The infrared tracking sensor module is widely used for electricity meter pulse data sampling, fax machine paper detection, obstacle detection, black and white line detection
- When the infrared ray emitted is not reflected back or intensity is not high enough, the infrared receiving tube is in the off state and module outputs low level,while indicating diode is off
- The infrared tracking sensor module provides a versatile infrared detection system solutions for automation machinery devices
Additional Info :
5. AIHJCNELE 10pcs KY-022 TL1838 VS1838B HX1838B 1838 Universal IR Infrared Sensor Receiver Module Remote Control Module Accessories DIY Starter Kit for Arduino Raspberry Pi
- 💎Working voltage: 2.7V ~ 5.5V , Receiving angle: 90°
- 💎Frequency: 37.9 K.H.z , Receiving range: about 18m
- 💎Adopt inner and outer double shielding package structure, Light resistance, strong electromagnetic interference. Built-in infrared dedicated IC, can work under 500 lux light intensity
- 💎Pin Interface description , VCC : external 5V , GND : external GND , DO : small board digital output interface
- 💎If the product has any quality problem , pls contact us by email , How to contact us ? Please click “ AIHJCNELE ”(you can find “Sold by AIHJCNELE ” under Buy Now button), in the new page, click “Ask a question” to email us
6. AIHJCNELE 6pcs IR Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor Module 3Pin Reflective Photoelectric Sensor Board DC3.3~5V IR Transmitting Receiving Tube LM393 Comparators for Smart Car Robot with Cable (+Wire)
- 💎 Power supply : DC 3.3-5V , detects the distance 2 ~ 30cm, detection angle 35 °,
- 💎 When the product detects an obstacle, the green LED indicator lights up, and the OUT port will output a low level of 0V. When the product does not detect obstacles, the OUT port will always output a high level of 5V.
- 💎 The positive and negative poles of the product power supply need to be connected correctly. Incorrect circuit connection can cause product failure.
- 💎 For specific product details and parameter information, please refer to the product description at the bottom of the page. For more information on how to use the product, please refer to the product description.
- 💎 If the product has any quality problem , pls contact us by email , How to contact us ? Please click “ AIHJCNELE ”(you can find “Sold by AIHJCNELE ” under Buy Now button), in the new page, click “Ask a question” to email us
Additional Info :
7. Oiyagai 5pcs IR Infrared Barrier Module Sensor Obstacle Avoidance for Arduino Intelligent Car Robot
- Infrared obstacle avoidance sensor module Infrared can be widely used in robot obstacle avoidance, obstacle avoidance car, line counting, and black and white online tracking and so on.
- The module detects the distance 2 ~ 30cm, detection angle 35°, the distance can detect the potential is adjusted.
- The output OUT output sensor module can be directly connected to the IO port of the microcontroller, you can directly direct a 5V relay.
- It has a pair of infrared transmission and reception tube, infrared tube emit a certain frequency, when the detection of the direction encounter obstacles (reflective surface), reflected infrared receiving tube, after the circuit comparator processing, the indicator green at the same time Signal output interface to the digital output signal (low level signal).
- Can be used for 3-5V DC power modules. It has red power indicator.
Additional Info :
8. ACEIRMC 10pcs TCRT5000 Infrared Reflective Sensor IR Photoelectric Switch Barrier Line Obstacle Avoidance Module Tracing Sensor Tracing Module for Arduino Smart Car Robot
- Using infrared reflective sensor TCRT5000
- TCRT5000 infrared reflection sensor, detecting reflection distance, suitable for 1mm~25mm, comparator output, clean signal, good waveform, strong driving ability, over 15mA, with potentiometer adjustment sensitivity
- IR Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor Module TCRT5000 Photoelectric Switch Barrier Line Track Sensor Module for Smart Car w/Cable 3.3V-5V
- Easily Installation:Design with bolt holes for easy installation.Use wide voltage LM393 comparator,With potentiometer to adjust sensitivity
- Output form: digital switching output (0 and 1),Comparator output, clean signal, good waveform, strong drive capability, over 15mA
Additional Info :
9. HiLetgo 3pcs AM312 Mini Pyroelectric PIR Human Sensor Module PIR Infrared IR Sensor Body Manual Motion Infrared IR Detector
- Working voltage: DC 2.7-12V.
- AM312 Human Sensing Module: Based on passive body infrared technology digital intelligent automatic control products, high sensitivity, reliability, widely used in various types of automatic induction electrical equipment.
- Low power consumption and small size for easy embedded installation.
- Sensing range: ≤100 degree cone angle, 3-5 meters; (depending on the specific lens)
Additional Info :
10. KNACRO MLX90614ESF-BCC IR Infrared Temperature Measurement Module IIC 3-5V for Arduino
- MLX90614ESF-BCC IR Infrared Temperature Measurement Module
- Use chip: MLX90614ESF-BCC
- Power supply: 3-5v (internal low voltage regulator)
- Communication method: Standard IIC communication protocol
How To Choose Your infrared sensor modules
If you want to purchase infrared sensor modules, follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your infrared sensor modules before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Quality: The quality of the product should be good. It should be durable, and it should have the life of more than 1 year. The best way to check the quality is by reviewing other customers who have used the product.
- Price: The price is an important factor while buying any product online or offline. You need to calculate how much money you are willing to spend on this product and then compare it with other sellers who are offering similar products at different prices. If there is too much difference between the prices, then go for higher priced ones as they might be better in quality and durability than lower priced ones which are available in plenty on the market today!
- Features: Make sure that all features of your desired product are present in that particular model before purchasing it from any website or store! You can also read reviews about each feature from other customers who have used these features and then decide if these features are useful for your needs or not!
infrared sensor modules: Things To Remember
It’s easy in theory but can be hard when there are so many different websites with helpful and misleading information. This blog post will help you choose the infrared sensor modules without wasting too much time or money!
1. Always Examine Product Details
Not reading the product description is a grave mistake. The problem with most online consumers today is that they make most of their purchase decisions based on the displayed product image. They don’t take time to read and understand the item’s contents. To avoid suffering from a bad case of buyer’s remorse, always check product information before adding the item on your cart. Don’t be fooled by edited and photoshopped pictures which may distort the item’s real appearance.
2. Check Shipping Costs
The law states that an online retail store must ship an order within the time stated upon purchase or as seen in its ad. In cases where the timeframe isn’t stated or is subject to changes, the product should be delivered within around 30 days of the order’s placement. Shipping costs can also vary depending on your location, the cost, the size, and the date you want your order delivered. Most companies have “free shipping” applied to bulk orders or to orders over a certain amount. This can be a good way to save money but discourage consumers who simply want to buy one or two items.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
When comparing product prices, your goal is to purchase the best product for the best price. While some consumers willingly spend their money on discounted and bottom-priced goods, others are warier of these “too good to be true” deals and discounts. After all, doesn’t a low price also mean low quality? The best way to get more bang for your buck is to discerning prices and product quality.
4. Read Product Reviews
A simple way to find the best product or item is to review product reviews. Buying guides and product reviews help you learn a great deal about the item you plan to buy. Some user reviews can give you a comprehensive and realistic item expectation. These are based on real customer experiences and can help you decide whether or not you may want to buy the product.
5. Know Your Rights
Every e-commerce and online store has policies about the process in purchasing their items. They may have strict return policies for every item. Some stores forbid returning items such as electronics and personalized goods once the package is opened. As a customer, it is your right to know the refund and return policies of the store. You can visit the site’s help pages or contact customer service to learn more about your rights.
6. Be Wary of Scams and Fraud
Lastly, avoid getting scammed. Privacy and security is a serious concern among users who worry about deceitful fraudsters who may use different methods to access your valuable personal details, such as your usernames and passwords. There are many deceitful websites out there disguising themselves as online shopping stores in order to get information from you. But how can you tell if a website is fake? By using Google Trusted Stores, a verification system for all online shopping sites, users can determine which shop is trustworthy or not.