So, we have done a great job listing the hunt sensor modules to help you get them easily. These are some of the best possible options available on the internet. When you purchase the hunt sensor modules, we hope you feel satisfied and happy because we only want your key needs fulfilled.
10 hunt sensor modules: Editor Recommended
10 hunt sensor modules Review:
1. KEYESTUDIO 37 in 1 Sensor Kit 37 Sensors Modules Starter Kit for Arduino Mega R3 2560 Raspberry Pi Programming, Electronics Components STEM Education Set for Kids Teens Adults + Tutorial
- This sensor kit comes with 37 basic sensors and modules, which is good for learning basic knowledge about sensors. The main controller is Not Included.
- It comes with detailed tutorials which include pictures and code and 37 projects, explained step by step. Note we provide arduino tutorials, without Raspberry Pi tutorials.
- Each module has 3-4 pins broken out that make it easy to plug into a solderless breadboard or hook up to with DuPont wires. They are intended to be used with the Arduino platform, but can also be used with the Raspberry Pi platform as well.
- Packed well in nice box, also each item packed well separately.
- High quality kit for those beginners who are interested in programming. 100% compatible with Arduino R3, MEGA 2560, NANO, Raspberry pi and more.
Additional Info :
2. 3.3V-5V Tracking Sensor Module 8 Channel Line Follower Infrared Detection Sensor 8bit Detector Hunt Board PCB
- Infrared Detection: 8 channel IR detector hunting module with eight tracking module IR detection sensors, simple and easy to use
- 8 Sensors In Total: D1-D8 mark on the module correspond to 8 sensors from left to right, clear and easy to read
- 1V Voltage Value Change Range: Use obstacles to cover the sensor, according to the distance of the obstacle, the voltage value of D1-D8 will decrease, and the range of change is within 1V. Power Supply: 3.3V-5V
- Analog Output: D1-D8 output mode is analog, normal high level after power on, possess stable connecting performance
- Excellent PCB: Good quality PCB materials have reliability and miniaturization, good maintenance and interchangeability
Additional Info :
3. Acxico 2Sets Laser Sensor Module For Arduino AVR(KY-008 Laser Transmitter +Laser Receiver Sensor Module Non-modulator Tube)
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Source wavelength: 650 nm
- Apply to: for Arduino AVR
- Model: 1*Laser Receiver Sensor Module+ 1* KY-008 Laser Transmitter Module
- Laser Receiver Sensor Module uses the non modulated laser receiver, please use in the room where without the light, the sunlight or other lamps and lanterns will interfere, suggested in the dark environment use.
4. DS18B20 Temperature Sensor Module Kit with Waterproof Stainless Steel Probe for Raspberry Pi
- Simplify connecting a waterproof temperature sensor to your project with this adapter module kit
- Pull-up resistor included on the adapter module, an external resistor is not required to connect directly to the GPIO of the Raspberry Pi
- Waterproof digital temperature sensor DS18B20 on 100cm cable with adapter module
- Measure the temperature directly in water or soil
- DS18B20 Wiring: Red = VCC, Yellow = Data, Black = GND
5. DWEII 7PCS IR Infrared Slotted Optical Optocoupler Module Speed Measuring Sensor 3.3V to 5V Photo Interrupter Sensor for Arduino
- ❃❃Application：The use of slot-type photoelectric, as long as the non-transparent objects through the slot can trigger the output 5V TTL level. Schmitt trigger to use the trembling pulse, very stable, can be used for small car measuring speed, distance measurement and so on!
- ❃❃Power: 3.3V to 5V
- ❃❃Signal output indicator (while breaking the beam, outputs low level, the indicator lights up)
- ❃❃GND GND is the negative input port of the power supply. OUT OUT is the signal output port, which is connected to the I/O port of the single-chip microcomputer. Generally, it is connected to an external interrupt.
- ❃❃Note: For Arduino players should set the MCU’s I/O port to input mode/receive mode, otherwise it cannot be used.
Additional Info :
6. Infrared Tracking Sensor Module 1-Channel Infrared Reflection Tracking Sensor Module Obstacle Avoidance Smart Car Black/White Line Detection 3 Pcs
- The infrared tracking sensor module uses TCRT5000 infrared reflection sensor whose infrared emitting diodes are constantly emitting infrared rays
- When object is in detecting range, infrared ray will be reflected back with high intensity, the module outputs high level and indicating diode is on
- The infrared tracking sensor module is widely used for electricity meter pulse data sampling, fax machine paper detection, obstacle detection, black and white line detection
- When the infrared ray emitted is not reflected back or intensity is not high enough, the infrared receiving tube is in the off state and module outputs low level,while indicating diode is off
- The infrared tracking sensor module provides a versatile infrared detection system solutions for automation machinery devices
Additional Info :
7. Gikfun Obstacle avoidance IR Infrared Sensor Module Reflective Photoelectric Light Intensity DIY Kit for Arduino UNO (Pack of 5pcs) EK1254x5
- Can be used for 3-5V DC power supply modules. It has red power indicator.
- IR Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor Module can be widely used in robot obstacle avoidance, obstacle avoidance car, line count, and black and white line tracking and so on
- The output port OUT sensor module can be directly connected to the microcontroller IO port, you can directly drive a 5V relay
- It has a pair of infrared transmitting and receiving tube, tube infrared emit a certain frequency, when detecting direction meet with obstacles (reflecting surface), reflected infrared receiving tube, after the comparator circuit processing, green indicator will light up, at the same time signal output interface to output digital signal (a low level signal).
- Packed with high quality box.
Additional Info :
8. 16 in 1 Project Super Starter Kits Sensor Modules Kit for Arduino Raspberry for UNO R3 Mega2560 Mega328 Nano Raspberry Pi 3 2 Model B K62 (16 in 1)
- THE MOST COMPLETE SMART HOME KIT–This universal kit are compatible for Arduino UNO R3 / Mega2560 / Mega328 /Nano / Raspberry Pi, it could DIY 16 projects according to your need.
- Those sensors will often being used in the beginner’s project. It is included sound and obstacle avoidance sensor, obstacle avoidance sensor, temperature and humidity sensor, ultrasonic, a path tracing module and infrared human body induction sensor.
- This has 16 sensors modules and delicately selected sensors to detect temperature, humidity, sound, light, infrared, motion, flame, vibration, digital touch, air pressure and many other commonly-used sensors modules.
- We eliminate many old-fashioned sensors which have low reliability and duplicate function as other sensor in the kit, the UMLIFE modules sensor kits are choosed carefully for our user.
- With this kit, we will take you from knowing to utilizing, you are able to do more experiment, get your more idea into real action without the restriction of hardware and software. ❃❃ Any questions, you can contact us and we will give you a satisfied solution.
Additional Info :
|Color||16 in 1|
9. HiLetgo 10pcs IR Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor Module for Arduino Smart Car Robot 3-Wire Reflective Photoelectric for Arduino Smart Car Robot
- Can be widely used in robot obstacle avoidance, obstacle avoidance car, line count, and black and white line tracking and so on.
- The effective distance range of 2 ~ 30cm, the working voltage of 3.3V- 5V
10. XINGYHENG 10PCS Photosensitive Sensor Module Digital Light Intensity Detection Photosensitive Resistor Module High Power High Efficiency Digital Measurement Electronic Practice DIY
- Super material: It is made of electronic accessories element, inner conductor is pure copper. it is long lasting and durable for you to use. With adjustable potentiometer can adjust the brightness of the light detected
- Working voltage: 3.3V-5V, the output format: Digital switching output (0 and 1)
- Convenient tool: Used for light intensity detection, light intensity sensor, intelligent car light seeking module. Comparator output, signal clean waveform is good, driving ability, than 15mA.
- High Power High Efficiency: Low power consumption, small size, easy for embedded installation. High sensitivity and high reliability. With fixing screw hole, convenient for install and fixed. Small size, low power consumption, fast response. Strong vibration resistance, good electromechanical performance, long signal transmission
- A wide range of applications: Widely used in various auto-sensing of electrical equipment, body induction lamps, body sensors toys, especially battery-powered automatic control products
How To Choose Your hunt sensor modules
If you want to purchase hunt sensor modules, follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your hunt sensor modules before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Quality: The quality of the product should be good. It should be durable, and it should have the life of more than 1 year. The best way to check the quality is by reviewing other customers who have used the product.
- Price: The price is an important factor while buying any product online or offline. You need to calculate how much money you are willing to spend on this product and then compare it with other sellers who are offering similar products at different prices. If there is too much difference between the prices, then go for higher priced ones as they might be better in quality and durability than lower priced ones which are available in plenty on the market today!
- Features: Make sure that all features of your desired product are present in that particular model before purchasing it from any website or store! You can also read reviews about each feature from other customers who have used these features and then decide if these features are useful for your needs or not!
hunt sensor modules: Things To Remember
It’s easy in theory but can be hard when there are so many different websites with helpful and misleading information. This blog post will help you choose the hunt sensor modules without wasting too much time or money!
1. Always Examine Product Details
Not reading the product description is a grave mistake. The problem with most online consumers today is that they make most of their purchase decisions based on the displayed product image. They don’t take time to read and understand the item’s contents. To avoid suffering from a bad case of buyer’s remorse, always check product information before adding the item on your cart. Don’t be fooled by edited and photoshopped pictures which may distort the item’s real appearance.
2. Check Shipping Costs
The law states that an online retail store must ship an order within the time stated upon purchase or as seen in its ad. In cases where the timeframe isn’t stated or is subject to changes, the product should be delivered within around 30 days of the order’s placement. Shipping costs can also vary depending on your location, the cost, the size, and the date you want your order delivered. Most companies have “free shipping” applied to bulk orders or to orders over a certain amount. This can be a good way to save money but discourage consumers who simply want to buy one or two items.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
When comparing product prices, your goal is to purchase the best product for the best price. While some consumers willingly spend their money on discounted and bottom-priced goods, others are warier of these “too good to be true” deals and discounts. After all, doesn’t a low price also mean low quality? The best way to get more bang for your buck is to discerning prices and product quality.
4. Read Product Reviews
A simple way to find the best product or item is to review product reviews. Buying guides and product reviews help you learn a great deal about the item you plan to buy. Some user reviews can give you a comprehensive and realistic item expectation. These are based on real customer experiences and can help you decide whether or not you may want to buy the product.
5. Know Your Rights
Every e-commerce and online store has policies about the process in purchasing their items. They may have strict return policies for every item. Some stores forbid returning items such as electronics and personalized goods once the package is opened. As a customer, it is your right to know the refund and return policies of the store. You can visit the site’s help pages or contact customer service to learn more about your rights.
6. Be Wary of Scams and Fraud
Lastly, avoid getting scammed. Privacy and security is a serious concern among users who worry about deceitful fraudsters who may use different methods to access your valuable personal details, such as your usernames and passwords. There are many deceitful websites out there disguising themselves as online shopping stores in order to get information from you. But how can you tell if a website is fake? By using Google Trusted Stores, a verification system for all online shopping sites, users can determine which shop is trustworthy or not.