We all want to pick a beautiful, sturdy, and durable product, but there are so many products available in the market that it can be confusing to choose one. This article will help you choose the right homeassistant wifi motion sensors more easily.
10 homeassistant wifi motion sensors: Editor Recommended
10 homeassistant wifi motion sensors Review:
1. Aqara Motion Sensor, REQUIRES AQARA HUB, Zigbee Connection, for Alarm System and Smart Home Automation, Broad Detection Range, Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Alexa, Works With IFTTT
- ✽【NOTES】An Aqara Hub is required and sold separately. Requires a secured 2. 4 gigahertz WiFi network connection. The Aqara M2 or M1S Hub can connect up to 128 devices(*use of a repeater such as the Aqara Smart Plug or Aqara Smart Wall Switch(With Neutral) is required).
- 【UNAUTHORIZED ENTRY DETECTION】Whenever unexpected motion is detected, the Aqara Motion Sensor will send an alert to your phone and activate the local alarm sound on Aqara Hub.
- 【HOME AUTOMATION】The Aqara Motion Sensor can be set to trigger the Aqara Hub alarm or other connected devices such as the Aqara smart plug when movements are detected.
- 【VOICE CONTROL】Compatible with Apple HomeKit, and Alexa for a hands-free experience.
- 【BROADER DETECTION RANGE】Up to 22 feet with 170 degrees view angle. In addition, If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Additional Info :
2. Smart Motion Sensor, WiFi Wireless Security Alarm,110dB Sound and Light Alarm, Free App Alerts, Home Security PIR Motion Detector with 4 Alarm Modes, Compatible with Alexa, Siri
- WIFI MOTION SENSOR: Wifi PIR motion detector alarm, No hub required, via “Tuya Smart” or “Smart Life” APP to control. The Upgraded sensitive infrared sensor detects motion and emits a audible alarm (up to 110 dB). At the same time, an alert will be pushed to your phone.
- PIR MOTION DETECTOR WITH 4 ARMING MODES & FREE ALARM RECORDS: You will like the flexibility in the alarm modes (①Sound & Light Mode ②Only Light Mode ③Only Sound Mode ④Mute mode–only sent alerts to your mobile phone). Add schedule according to your needs, TIMED ARMING and DISARMING and view the alarm records through the Tuya App any time anywhere. The alarm can protect your property well and is your first home security system.
- DUAL INFRARED DETECTION & ACCURATE ALARM: Our Tuya motion detector consists of upper and lower detection windows, 110° detection angle, 40 feet detection distance,support 360 degrees to adjust the detection orientation. Because of the dual infrared design, it can prevent people from climbing over the induction blind area without triggering the alarm and prevent false alarms from pets under 25KG.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALEXA GOOGLE & SMART LINKAGE: Pir motion sensor can be used with Amazon Alexa, Google home, Siri for home automation. It can also be linked with other smart wifi devices. for example, when you open the door, the sensor will be triggered and the light will turn on automatically.
- THE NEW UPGRADE USB WIFI DETECTOR: Because smart motion sensor is a wifi 24 hours online products, the power consumption will be much higher than other sensor products, So we design it powered by USB cable, No need battery, just plugged in with USB cable all the time. Saves your money and saves the trouble of replacing the battery. We provide 24 months warranty on home security alarm.
Additional Info :
3. Wireless Smart Motion Sensor: PIR Motion Detector Alert, WiFi Infrared Home Security Alarm System, TUYA App Control, No Hub Required, Smart Home Sensor Motion for Home,Business
- WIFI MOTION SENSOR: Wireless motion sensor alarm, 110°detection angle, 6-40 feet detection distance, without any hub, realize real-time monitoring day and night. Uses 2*AAA batteries(Not included),six months battery life. (Only support 2.4G Wi-Fi, dual-band (2.4G and 5G) need to set a separate 2.4G channel)
- APP REAL-TIME ALARM & FREE ALARM HISTORY DATA: When a movement is detected or when the battery is running low, an alarm notification is automatically sent to the App, and the alarm history record can also be inquired for real-time control of home safety.
- MORE SECURE DESIGN: Wireless motion detector, Using dual-element infrared, effectively overcome the traditional shortcomings of detectors sneaking and crawling without warning. Intelligent volume recognition, it can refrain small pets from falsely reporting that pets weighing less than 25KG. Tuya motion sensor alarm can accurately alarm even in strong sunlight(Anti-white light 6500Lux).
- LINKAGE WITH OTHER SMART DEVICES: This motion detector works seamlessly with other Smart Life or Tuya system appliances in your home. For example, you can set it, automatically open the light When motion is detected. Appeal to your imagination, the motion sensor alarm can also bring you a more interesting experience.
- EASY INSTALLATION & QUALITY AFTER-SALES: Door alarms for home is simple installation with the provide screws. Indoor motion sensor alarm systems can be mount to everywhere, such as rooms, garages, safes, corridors, doorways, shops, cafe. We offer an industry-leading 2-year warranty. If you have any questions about motion sensor alarm, feel free to reach us directly at any time!
Additional Info :
4. Kasa Smart Light Switch HS200, Single Pole, Needs Neutral Wire, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Light Switch Works with Alexa and Google Home, UL Certified, No Hub Required , White
- Easy guided install: Neutral wire is required, standard wall plate size. No need to understand complex switch wiring or master vs auxiliary switch configurations; The Kasa app guides you through easy step by step installation. Need 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection
- Control from anywhere: Monitor your light status. Turn electronics on and off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation
- Voice control: Enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling the lights in your home with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant; perfect for times when your hands are full or entering a dark room
- Scheduling: Use timer or countdown schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off while you’re home or away. Enable ‘away mode’ to randomly switch on and off to trick potential intruders
- Trusted and reliable: Designed and developed in silicon valley, Kasa is trusted by over 4 million users. UL certified for safety use.
Additional Info :
5. WiFi Smart Motion Sensor: PIR Motion Detector Alert, Wireless Infrared Home Security System with Free App Alerts, 360 Degree Detection Range, No Hub Required, for Smart Home Automation
- APP REAL-TIME ALARM & FREE ALARM HISTORY DATA: 2.4GHz WiFi One-key connect, No hub required, Whenever unexpected motion is detected, the wifi motion sensor will send an alert to your phone app, and the alarm history record can also be inquired for real-time. You can check your house status on app whatever where you are.
- ENHANCE YOUR HOME SECURITY: This tuya motion sensor with the most advanced motion detection function, uses the latest digital dual-core fuzzy logic infrared control processing technology and intelligent analysis algorithms. Detection Angle with 360° All-Round Blind spot-Free Cover, 6-30 feet detection distance, realize real-time monitoring day and night.
- HOME AUTOMATION: The wifi motion detector works seamlessly with other Smart Life or Tuya system appliances in your home. Appeal to your imagination, the motion sensor alarm can bring you a more interesting experience. Setting custom scenes in your smart home system, for example, turning on the lights if motion is detected.
- LONG-LASTING PERFORMANCE & LOW POWER WARNING: The smart sensor works with 2xAAA battery (batteries is Not included) and it can work continuously up for 3-6 months. When the battery is running low, it will automatically push messages through App to remind you to change battery, never worry about running out of battery.
- PROFESSIONAL WORRY-FREE WARRANTY: The indoor wireless alarm system is very easy to install. We intimately provide you with two screws and a film sticker. Our motion sensor alarm can provide security for your family and property. You will enjoy our professional return and exchange warranty from the day you receive the home security alarm.
Additional Info :
6. SwitchBot Smart Motion Door Sensor – Wireless Home Security System, PIR Motion Detector Alert, Add SwitchBot Hub Mini to Make it Compatible with Alexa
- [Motion Sensor Detects Your Movements] With a motion detection range of up to almost 30 feet within 110° horizontally and 55° vertically, there’s more than enough range to secure an entire room of your home. You’re also able to customize the sensitivity settings so that you are only alerted to movements that matter to you. With the built-in light sensor, it will automatically trigger the SwitchBot Bot to turn on the light if someone moves when the environment gets dark.
- [Easy to Install & Long Battery Life] Thanks to its small and wireless design, SwitchBot Motion Sensor can be installed and set up in seconds. You can place it anywhere since its magnetic flexible base can be inserted to the bottom and side. The included battery provides up to 3 years of power for round-the-clock security.
- [Part of SwitchBot Ecosystem & Compatible with Alexa] Connect Motion Sensor with other SwitchBot products and set up a “Scene” in the SwitchBot app. When you come home, SwitchBot Bot (button pusher) will automatically be triggered to turn on the light, and Alexa will say ”welcome home”. When you leave, SwitchBot Indoor Camera will automatically turn on to detect indoor activity while you’re away (SwitchBot Hub Mini required)
- [Remote Alert Notification] You will receive a notification if a suspicious person enters the house while you are away.
- [Energy & Money Saving] By detecting the room vacant, Motion Sensor automatically turns off the lights, reducing unnecessary energy consumption to save you money.
Additional Info :
|Color||Motion Sensor white|
7. Kasa Smart WiFi Motion Sensor Switch, Single Pole, Needs Neutral Wire, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Light Switch, Compatible with Alexa & Google Home, UL Certified, No Hub Required(KS200M),White,1-Pack
- 【Advanced Motion Detection】Completely hands-free and smart operation of your connected lights. The switch automatically turns lights on when motion is detected and turns off after a preset time. Ideal for areas such as bedrooms, hallways and restrooms where hands-free operation is ideal.
- 【Daylight Detection】Smart ambient light detection will sense daylight and prevent lights from turning on during the day.
- 【Smart Mode & Away Mode】Set different light triggers based on your routine for effortless control. Automatically turns devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.
- 【Works w/ All Bulb Types】600W Incandescent/Halogen, 300W LED/CFL/MLV/ELV
- 【Voice & App Control】Manage your device with voice commands via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Samsung SmartThings. Hands-free operation of your lights from anywhere through the free Kasa app.
- 【Trusted & Reliable】The KS200M is UL certified, meaning rigorous testing is done for safety and certified by a 3rd party laboratory. Includes our industry leading 2-year warranty. Kasa is trusted by over 7 million users worldwide.
- 【Kasa Smart Action】A part of the Kasa Smart Ecosystem, the switch works with other Kasa devices, so you can set smart actions, and groupings with your other Kasa devices.
- 【Guided Setup】As with all Kasa products, you can follow the easy to use Kasa app to guide you through the install process. This product requires a neutral wire for installation. If you are not familiar with electrical wiring, we always recommend using a licensed electrician to help with the installation.
Additional Info :
8. THIRDREALITY Zigbee Motion Sensor, Zigbee Hub Required, Pet Friendly, Work with Home Assistant, SmartThings, Aeotec, Hubitat or Echo Devices with Build-in Zigbee hub
- ZIGBEE STANDARD COMPATIBLE MOTION SENSOR: Works with compatible Zigbee hubs or Echo devices with Zigbee hub built-in, such as Echo (4th Gen), Echo Plus (1st Gen and 2nd Gen), Echo Show 10 (2nd Gen and 3rd Gen), Echo Studio, Eero 6, Eero Pro 6, Home Assistant, SmartThings 2015/2018, Aeotec, Hubitat, Third reality Hub and Third Reality Smart Speaker. Zigbee Hub Required.
- CREATE ROUTINES: Using the Alexa app, create your own routines that are triggered when motion is detected. Customize Alexa messages like “Welcome Home” or “Motion Detected in Living Room” when motion is detected.
- SMART LIGHT CONTROL: If you have a smart light or smart plug connected to the Alexa service, you can create a routine in the Alexa app that will enable it to automatically turn on when motion is detected (and off when no motion is detected for a period of time that you specify).
- HASSLE-FREE SETUP: Installs in a few seconds. Just make sure device in paring mode and compatible Echo device automatically discovers it by saying “Alexa, discover devices”.
- GREAT RANGE AND LONG BATTERY LIFE : Capable of detecting motion up to 30 feet (9 meters) away. 2 AAA batteries can last for 2 years in typical usage.
Additional Info :
9. Leviton D2MSD-2RW Decora Smart Wi-Fi Motion Sensing Dimmer (2nd Gen), Works, Alexa, Hey Google, HomeKit/Siri, and Wire-Free Anywhere Companions, White
- HANDS-FREE LIGHTING CONTROL: Use built-in motion and ambient light detection to control lighting. Turn lights on when motion is detected and off when the room is unoccupied.
- FEATURES: Motion Snooze; Night Settings allow a lower level at night or use a built-in Guide Light; Full Range-Dimming, Preset Light Levels, Fade Rates, and Bulb Types
- ROOM OCCUPANCY RESPONSE: Use the My Leviton app to setup On/Off control of multiple Decora Smart Wi-Fi devices in a room based on Occupancy
- CHOICE OF VOICE: Works with Hey Google, Amazon Alexa or Apple Siri. “Siri, Turn Laundry Room ON.”
- SUPPORTS WIRE-FREE 3-WAY: Add Wireless Multi-location control when paired with optional Anywhere Dimmer Companion (DAWDC) or Anywhere Switch Companion (DAWSC)
Additional Info :
10. iView S2000 WiFi (2.4G only) Smart Motion Sensor Indoor Outdoor Home Security Adjustable Sensibility DIY Easy Installation Long Lasting Battery
- [Detect Motion Status] Detect the status of your indoor or outdoor activity with iView’s Motion Sensor. A built-in adapter keeps track any area that you want to monitor with.
- [Increased Safety and Security] Improve the security of your home with iView’s Smart Sensors. Prevent unwanted intruders and keep your home and your family safe with realtime alerts to notify you to call the police if your home is broken in to.
- [Sleek and Compact Design] iView Smart Sensor’s small, sleek and compact design make these smart sensor simple and convenient to install.
- [Easy Installation] Motion Sensor – Simple install by screwing into desired spot and rotate and point to your monitor area. Connect to iView Home app via WiFi (2.4GHz only) and follow installation instructions.
- [Simple App with Realtime Alerts, Download the iView Home app to connect with your smart sensor devices. Own more devices from iView? Convieniently control them all in one app. Change your settings, receive security notification and updates all in one place.
Additional Info :
Buying Guide: What To Look For When Select homeassistant wifi motion sensors:
If you want to purchase products, follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your products before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Product Quality: The product must be of high quality. If the product is not of high quality, it will break down quickly and need repairing.
- Price: The price of the product should be reasonable. The product must be within your budget so that you do not have any financial constraints while using it.
- Brand reputation: The brand name should be well known in the market and has been around for a long time so that its reputation can be trusted and its quality can be ensured.
homeassistant wifi motion sensors: Tips for Buying Online Safely
Online shopping has become a part of our everyday lives. The convenience of purchasing items from anywhere at any time is hard to beat. But it’s not all roses and sunshine. There are some real concerns when buying homeassistant wifi motion sensors from online:
1. Use a Secure Wifi or Internet Connection
Although it is comfortable and easy to browse and buy through public networks, malls or stores, the truth is that these networks are often unreliable. Hackers and cybercriminals can easily capture the information packets transmitted over public connections. For this reason, we recommend you go through a secure network to make purchases or transactions in which you transfer personal information.
2. Keep Your Computer Updated and Protected
Online shopping is one of the processes in which more personal and dangerous information is transferred. Therefore, before shopping, ensure your computer is secure, updated and equipped with a good antivirus product.
3. Buy on Known and Reputable Websites
Searching the internet for the best offers can take you to the unknown and unreliable. Stay away from them. Check that the URL of the web site matches where you think it is, and its address begins with https. Shopping at trusted and reputable websites can prevent identity theft or data victims.
4. Find and Review Privacy and Return Policies
5. Only Share Personal Information That is Necessary and Only on a Secure Form
If it surprises you that they ask you for some personal information (mobile, relatives’ name, place of birth …) to carry out the purchase, do not do it, and it checks that you are in the correct place. In addition, tools such as the virtual keyboard of Panda Security can avoid data theft if your computer is infected with some virus spyware.
6. Avoid Links in Emails and Ads
Is the offer you received in an email too good to be true? Then, it probably is. During this time of year, e-mails and ads with offers and big discounts are a tool widely used by cybercriminals. Avoid phishing.
7. Periodically Check Your Credit Card Transactions
After making several purchases online, check that all charges on your account are known and controlled. If you find any suspicious activity, contact your bank. Maybe you’ve been a victim of identity theft.
There are many brands in the global and local market to choose from, but not all of them will offer you the homeassistant wifi motion sensors. The key is finding a good brand that offers quality and value for your purchase. When choosing a good brand, critical considerations include customer reviews about their products, warranty policy, how long they’ve been around, and what other customers have said about their service record. We hope this post may help you narrow down your search so that now making an informed decision on which one to buy should be much easier!