It is important to know all about it to make an informed decision when buying a google home motion sensors. This guide will help you understand how to choose a google home motion sensors that will meet your needs.
10 google home motion sensors: Editor Recommended
10 google home motion sensors Review:
1. TREATLIFE Zigbee Motion Sensor, Smart Motion Sensor Detector for Alarm System, Smart Home Automation, Triggering Lights and Scenes, Compatible with Alexa Google Home (Hub Required and Sold Separately)
- Hub Required: Treatlife Hub is required. Without Treatlife Hub, this smart motion sensor does not work. Please search B09V78N28M for the Hub. To create more linkage scenes, please browse our Treatlife official store, only one gateway can realize the linkage between motion sensors and smart devices such as switches, plugs or light bulbs, which can add infinite fun and technology to your smart life.
- Security Monitoring: With 120° wide-angle coverage， 360°surround and 20 feet detection range, it will spot any movement around your home and directly turn on your outdoor and indoor lights, scare away potential thieves or intruders. Meanwhile, you will receive the alarm from smartphone app when someone passed by. Efficient auto-trigger reaction and notification modes keep your family and property safer.
- Scenarios Trigger: Treatlife Motion Sensor not only trigger Hub alarm when motions is detected, but also connect other devices to set more personalized scenes. For example, motion sensor night light mode will help you nagivate during the night when you pass the stairs, kitchen, hallway, bedrooms, etc., bring safety and convenience to you and your family.
- Hassle-Free Installation: No need for wiring, install this wireless motion sensor in seconds, just make sure that the device is paired with your smartphone APP under the 2.4G network and compatible great with Alex and Google assistant. No tools required, the super strong double-sided adhesive pad allows you to stick it anywhere you like. Built-in lightweight and long-life 3V CR123A battery can be used 2 years or more. 5V1A USB included.
- Smart Home Automation: The Zigbee motion sensor can detect motion and trigger lights, automatically turns the warm lights on when you walk into the room and off when you leave. Create timers and routines to automate your entire smart home lighting such as trigger your lights on at dusk and off at dawn. Turned off the lights automatically if the indoor motion sensor is at optimal daylight levels or if no motion is detected, saving your energy.
Additional Info :
2. Smart PIR Motion Sensors, XFTOPSE Zigbee Wireless Home Security Motion Detector, PIR Motion Detector Alert Compatible with Alexa Google Home, for Smart Home Automation(Zigbee Hub Required)
- Motion Sensor Detector——With a motion detection range of up to almost 19 feet within 110° horizontally, there’s more than enough range to secure an entire room of your home. You’re also able to customize the sensitivity settings so that you are only alerted to movements that matter to you.
- Easy to Installation——Simply stick the motion sensor at anywhere with the included self-adhesive tape, it’s optionally to double fasten it with screws through the center of the PIR Motion Sensor. Compact design smart PIR Motion Sensor fits to anywhere of the home.
- Long Battery Life——The included battery provides up to 2 years of power for round-the-clock security. The body of the detector is detachable from the base, so you can easily remove it to replace battries without having to break the self-adhesive tape or screws.
- Home Scene Automation——Connect the infrared motion sensor with other smart devices through scene and automation settings in the app to automatically turn on/off the lights. This motion sensor light switch brings more convenience to you and your family in your daily life and saves energy for your home.
- Wide Applications——Detecting human motion through infrared light, the Motion Detector sensor can be used in garage, hallway, basement, stairway, kitchen, cloakroom, loft…Indoor use, please install the occupancy sensor in a spot protected from direct sun and any rain.
Additional Info :
3. Amico 40W Smart Led Security Light with Motion Sensor, Work with Alexa/Google Home, 4000LM, 2700-6500K, IP65 Waterproof, App Controlled WiFi Flood Light for Garage, Yard (Black)
- App Control: You need to download an app called “joinin home”, and after pairing via 2.4Ghz WiFi，the security light can be controlled by your phone. Compared with the conventional security lights, this smart security lights avoid repeatedly moving the ladder to adjust the security light settings, more convenient and safe!
- Voice Control: The security light can work with alexa, google home, etc., you can use a simple voice command such as “alexa, turn on the smart security light” to free your hands. At the same time, in addition to switching on and off the security lights, you can also use your voice to adjust the brightness and color temperature of the lights.
- Brightness & Color Temperature Adjustable:This 40w, 4000LM security light supports adjustable color temperature and brightness. The color temperature adjustment range is between 2700K (warm white) to 6500k (cool white), and the brightness adjustment range is 1% to 100%. Also through the adjustable lamp head, you can set the most suitable light to achieve a wide range of flexible lighting.
- Sensor Mode: In the sensor mode, the security light will automatically turn on when it detects people, animals or cars passing by. The sensing distance of the motion sensor is adjustable (maximum sensing distance is 70FT), and and the lighting time after motion is detected can also be adjusted(5 seconds to 60 minutes)
- Micro-Bright Mode: This mode allows the security light to go into a low brightness standby state, saving you electricity bills. When the sensor is not activated, the security light will remain slightly bright, and when the motion sense is triggered, it will be fully illuminated. The brightness setting range of the micro-bright mode is 1%-30%, and the brightness time range is 1min – 8h.
- Manual Mode: In manual mode, the security light is like an ordinary outdoor floodlight, you can manually control the light with a switch. Also, you can set a delayed shut-off (for example, set it to turn off after 3 hours), or you can set a timer schedule (on at 6pm and off at 12pm)
- Group Control & Linked Devices: One mobile phone can control multiple lights and create connections between the lights. For example, when the security light in the garage is on, the porch one will automatically light up.In addition, after completes the device pairing, you can share the paired devices with your family members.
- IP65 Waterproof: The durable and weatherproof design ensures safety for outdoor use protecting lamp from rain, sleet or snow. Perfect lighting solution for garages, workshops, industrial workstations, storage rooms, equipment rooms, etc.
- Quick and Simple Installation: The installation is very easy, hook up is a breeze, even for a DIY’er. This LED outdoor security light can be installed by mounting to a wall and following a few simple wiring steps.
- Metal Design: The exquisite aluminum head is corrosion & rust resistant and won’t faded even for decades. The excellent heat disspation ensures the light more durable for a 50000-hour long life span.
Additional Info :
4. MoesGo Smart ZigBee PIR Motion Sensor Human Sensor Detector, Required MoesGo ZigBee Hub, Pet Friendly, Compatible with Alexa and Google Home
- 【NOTES】 MoesGo ZigBee Hub required and the Hub is not included in the package.It need to be purchased separately.(ASIN:B0969ZHH83)
- 【Real-time Remote Monitoring】Whenever and wherever you are, once PIR detect people or animals are moving, you will receive a push notification by smart phones in Tuya Smart Life App
- 【Intelligent scene linkage】When you get up at night, PIR detects your movement, light will on automatically
- 【Ultra-long Standby Time】High sensitivity, and strong,stable network signal with the new ZigBee technology. Ultra-long standby time. Powered by 3V CR2 batteries, can last for 2 year about.
- 【Wide application for your whole house security】3~7m detection distance,120~150° detection angle adjustable；In addition, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Additional Info :
5. PIYU Zigbee Motion Sensor, Zigbee Hub Required, Smart Motion Detector for Alert System and Automations, Compatible with Google Home, Alexa, IFTTT
- VIEWING ANGLE & DISTANCE: Motion detection range is up to nearly 30 feet at 120° horizontal and 55° vertical, enough to protect an entire room in your home. You can also customize sensitivity settings and manned hold times so you only receive alerts for movements that are important to you.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE & EASY TO INSTALL: Thanks to its low power consumption, the battery lasts up to two years, there is a low battery warning and the battery is replaceable. Thanks to its compact and wireless design, you can choose to place it on your desktop or stick it on the wall (3M sticker included).
- REMOTE ALERT NOTIFICATION: If someone breaks into your home, the app will send you a real-time alert, or you can choose to be notified by phone or text message, depending on your needs.
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY: Works with compatible Zigbee hubs or Echo devices with built-in Zigbee hubs, PIYU motion sensors are compatible with HomeKit, Alexa, IFTTT and more.
- HOME AUTOMATION: Connect the motion sensor to other Zigbee products and set “scenes” in the Smart Life app. When you come home, the app will automatically trigger the lights to turn on and Alexa will say “Welcome home”. More possibilities are waiting for you.
Additional Info :
6. BlissLights BlissEmber – Color Changing LED Plug in Night Light, Motion Sensor, Compatible with Google Home and Alexa (1-Pack)
- BlissEmber adds the perfect amount of light in dark spaces without disturbing the peacefulness of the night.
- Choose from MILLIONS OF COLORS with color shifting modes or warm white light. Use auto mode for ADAPTIVE LIGHTING with light and MOTION SENSOR.
- Enjoy smooth transitions between SOFT COLORS or a steady solid glow. See your hallway, bedroom, and other dark spaces in a whole new light.
- Establish a healthy sleep schedule with lighting routines that enhance sleep and energize your mornings. Use timer settings for a sunrise wake-up light and ease into the night with soothing soft colors.
- Use the BlissHome app to control colors, brightness, dusk to dawn wake up timer, and pre-set scenes; works with wifi connected, compatible Google Home and Alexa devices.
Additional Info :
7. GE CYNC Smart Dimmer Light Switch + Motion Sensor, No Neutral Wire Required, Bluetooth and 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Switch, Works with Alexa and Google Home (1 Pack) Packaging May Vary
- Upgrade your smart home and make traditional bulbs smart: The Cync smart dimmer light switch allows you to make traditional bulbs smart. You can control lights from the switch, or from the Cync App using scheduling and scenes
- Add convenience with your WiFi Dimmer Light Switches: Get convenience and comfort with dimming from the Cync App and enhanced functionality like out of home control and scheduling, so you never come home to a dark house
- Easy, DIY Installation: Easy to install on your own or with the help of a professional. Works in homes built prior to the 1980s and requires a ground wire and 2.4GHz WiFi to enable smart control – no neutral wire required
- Alexa and Google Home Compatible (devices sold separately): Using the smart light switch’s built-in WiFi, connect to a compatible voice assistant for hands-free voice control
- Save energy and money: Motion and ambient light detection turn light bulbs on or off based on the amount of natural light or motion in the room to save you energy and money
- Minimum Wattage Requirement: Requires a 15-Watt minimum on the switch’s circuit (use the included bulb adaptor for medium base bulbs if less than 15-watts
Additional Info :
8. Motion PIR Sensor, REQUIRES HUB, Zigbee Connection, Wireless Mini Contact Sensor for Alarm System and Smart Home Automation, works with Smart life, Alexa and Google home (Motion PIR Sensor)
- NOTES: OURLINK Hub requires a secured 2. 4 gigahertz WiFi network connection. One OURLINK Hub can connect up to 32 OURLINK devices.
- WIRELESS CONTROL CENTER: Connects all OURLINK devices and allow for seamless integration across OURLINK’s sensors and home automation devices.
- LOCAL ALARM SYSTEM: Works with OURLINK sensors to deliver a home alarm system with unauthorized entry detection, flood detection, and remote monitoring and push notification via smart phone.
- HOME AUTOMATION: Works with all OURLINK devices to create a comprehensive, smart home automation system.
- REMOTE CONTROL: Control the connected lights and other appliances from your smart phone. Schedules, timers, and scenes can be set through the OURLINK Home app to help you run the house more easily.
Additional Info :
9. Geeni Look Indoor Smart Security Camera, 1080p HD Surveillance with 2-Way Talk and Motion Sensor, Works with Alexa and Google Home, No Hub Required, Black (2 Pack)
- SMART SECURITY: A simple home security camera, the LOOK allows you to monitor any area in your home right from your phone, or connect this Amazon home security cam with most Alexa or Google Home devices.
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE: The LOOK indoor security camera with motion detection alerts, wireless two-way talk intercom audio, and HD night vision allow you to check in, listen in, or engage in conversation. The perfect family smart geeni camera for any room of the home.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Ready to use right out of the box, simply mount this interior security camera, plug in, and install the Geeni app to start viewing your home, apartment, or pets. Connect multiple cameras with one app for total smart home control.
- STREAM AND STORE DATA: A surveillance camera indoor monitor lets you capture clear 24/7 live streaming feed with remote access, or record and store data with a built-in SD slot that supports up to 128GB of local storage.
- NO HUB REQUIRED: Connect the LOOK indoor surveillance camera WiFi system using your home’s 2.4GHz Wi-Fi and stay connected using your iOS or Android device to view content from across the room or across the country no hub required- it’s that easy!
Additional Info :
10. Smart Wi-Fi Motion Sensor Light Switch &Motion Detector, PIR Infrared Motion for Alarm System & Smart Home Automation, Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant (Single Pole Sensor Switch 1-Pack)
- 【Wi-Fi Motion Sensor Light Switch】Automatically turn on/off lights based on room PIR occupancy when detecting infrared motion(Note:The sensor keeps staying off if the environment is bright).The adjustable time delay from 15sec–60mins optional.Work with Tuya Smart & Smart Life APP. Manage your device with voice commands via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- 【Smart Wi-Fi Motion Detector】 It’s also perfect for home security.When PIR detects humans in motion, your phone will receive an alarm signal,Home Security Alarm make House more safety.
- 【VERSATILE SETTINGS on App】The Light switch sensor features adjustable settings. Automatic ON/OFF and Manual ON/ OFF operation, Adjustable time delay from 2sec–60mins, Wi-Fi Indicator turn on/off.
- 【Scene Linkage for Home Automation】Create smart scenes with other smart Wi-Fi devices for whole house linkage, such as when the motion sensor is ON, automatically turn on some other lights for smart lighting.
- 【Wide- Application】The PIR sensor detects motion with a 120° field of view and the detection distance is 23ft coverage,strong sensitivity. Turn an ordinary switch into motion-sensing hands-free switch. Ideal for laundry rooms, kitchens, entryways, mudrooms, hallways and more. .
Additional Info :
How To Choose Your google home motion sensors
If you want to purchase products like the google home motion sensors, you need to follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your product before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Price: Online purchase has been renowned for offering items at the best possible prices. As such places have networks with many dealers and manufacturers, sellers offer the best deals. Moreover, there are no intermediaries, which lessens the additional costs.
- Reliability: As online stores portray customer reviews, purchasing them boosts reliability. If faced with any defect, there is a scope for you to change. Some stores have excellent customer service, pushing you to buy from there.
- Convenience: Who does not love convenience? Having everything as per your wish is something to die for. Buying a product from an online store is such. You do not have to worry about the time, the place, or the crowd. Everything happens when you want it and how you want it.
- Functionality: Check out your google home motion sensors functionality when you buy it. An easy way to do that would be to check the specs. Remember, the more vast the specs, the greater your product’s functionality.
What to look for when buying the google home motion sensors?
The products in the market are manifold. The variety of products is so high that it may be confusing to choose the right one for you. This is why we have created this guide for you to help you pick the right google home motion sensors easily.
1. The authenticity of the Online Shop Website
I did mention earlier that shopping online is very convenient yet it’s tough to know whether the shop is genuine. Everyone can seem to create an online shop with a couple of photos and prices just to be seen as legitimate. To know whether it’s genuine, make sure to look for the following:
- Contact Details — make sure to contact them first before buying to ensure that there would be someone to attend to you and you can understand further about their service.
- Website Layout – browse and feel if the site looks professional. How’s the quality of the images and more, that you can potentially find from the content of the website itself.
- Website Encryption — when buying from a secure website, you’ll always see the following in the address bar:
The padlock icon in the URL bar and the “s” in the “https://” means that your communication within the website and your computer are secured and encrypted online transactions.
2. Product Details
There are many important factors that you always have to look at. Especially if it’s something, you’re going to wear or even consume. It can be material type, ingredients, benefits, sizes, etc. The more product details, the better.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
If you’re not a frequent online shopper, you might find few items with good deals. But don’t let these deals trap you, do make sure to compare prices first of the similar products to other online shops. With so many online shops offering the same items, you’ll be shocked that some of them sell at a higher price than they are supposed to. There are so many websites out there that can help you check and compare prices.
4. Returns, Cancellations, and Refunds Policies
It is a very important part to know when buying items online. It’s good to know how the company handles returns or cancellations of items and whether there would be any refunds in any case. Purchasing online will always be risky because we usually cannot verify the quality of the items. Therefore, having the knowledge if there would be a refund will be a great point to consider if the items won’t be the same as expected.
While online shopping has made it easier for us to purchase anything we want worldwide, sometimes it can also be tricky. Say the shipping, if we bought it locally – usually will only take a few days but if we bought it from the international shop – then likely we have to wait for more than weeks, which I believe we don’t have an issue with that especially if we’re informed for the estimated delivery date. But it’s a matter of what if they ship it to the wrong address or there would be a longer wait than expected. Another thing that we’re also particular with especially buying international items would be the shipping fee – most of us don’t mind buying more to get free shipping. And there are just some of the online shops’ techniques to encourage customers to buy more and think that we’re saving money for the shipping fee. Lastly not to forget to have the tracking number of monitoring the progress of the delivery of your item.
6. Secured Payment Method
this is the most crucial part when purchasing online; sharing your credit/debit card details. Options to pay via credit card, debit card, and Paypal or other Third-Party payments are considered secure. Also, try not to make any online purchase when using public wi-fi or mobile apps connected to a public hotspot – it can be potentially easy for hackers to steal your information.
7. Be alert for Scams and Fraud
This never-ending story through calls, emails, and even contacting us through social media for these people to try to steal our information. Be wary and do necessary actions if you think you’ve encountered these tactics. Don’t open any suspicious links, don’t easily provide your particulars over the phone, make sure to ask a couple of questions to verify whether the call is not a fraud/scam. Check the person’s identity through other social media accounts if he/she exists. If you experience scamming, make sure to call your bank and police if needed. And do check your bank statement often, especially if you frequently buy online.
8. Customer Reviews
Finally, to check the reviews. How can we know that the reviews are not fake ones? Thanks to social media, these online shops nowadays have their social media accounts. That’s the best place to try to contact them and view more real/organic customer reviews. This is also perfect for reaching out to those who tagged the shop and understanding their experience. On that, you’ll have a more secure feeling before buying items online.