We all want to pick a beautiful, sturdy, and durable product, but there are so many products available in the market that it can be confusing to choose one. This article will help you choose the right fujifilm entry level mirrorless cameras more easily.
10 fujifilm entry level mirrorless cameras: Editor Recommended
10 fujifilm entry level mirrorless cameras Review:
1. Fujifilm X-T100 Mirrorless Digital Camera w/XC15-45mmF3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens – Black
- 24.2 Megapixel APS-C size sensor with Color Reproduction technology refined over 80 years. Artistic expression are made easy with the x-t100 with film Simulation and advanced filter modes
- Featuring super-fast autofocus and a variety of automatic functions, including an evolved SR+ auto mode which is capable of subject recognition together with conventional scene recognition
- Compatible with existing XF/xc Lens lineup of 26 Fujinon high quality lenses which cover focal lengths from 15mm to 1200mm (35mm equivalent)
- Features three-way tilting LCD monitor with a high resolution and high magnification (0.62x) electronic viewfinder, along with a powerful battery capable of 430 frames per charge
- Bluetooth low energy technology allows for quick and seamless image transfer
Additional Info :
2. Fujifilm X-T200 Mirrorless Digital Camera w/XC15-45mm Kit – Champagne Gold
- X-T200 is equipped with a vari-angle 3.5-inch/ 16:9 Aspect Ratio widescreen LCD touch-screen can be opened and closed between 0 to 180 degrees and rotated between -90 to +180 degree. It also provides intuitive and responsive control over the camera’s features and functionality and can be used to adjust a variety of settings, like brightness, background blur, Film Simulation effects and image aspect ratiosX-T200 is equipped with a very-angle 3. 5-inch/ 16:9 Aspect Ratio widescreen LCD touchscreen can be opened and closed between 0 to 180 degrees and rotated between -90 to +180 degrees. It also provides intuitive and responsive control over the camera’s features and functionality, and can be used to adjust a variety of settings, like brightness, background blur, Film Simulation effects and image aspect ratios
- The use of on-sensor phase detection pixels across the sensor and an improved prediction algorithm means focus can be achieved quickly and in a variety of imaging environments. The updated Face/ Eye Detection AF makes focusing on individuals or groups of people quickly and easily. This is even possible when the camera’s LCD monitor is flipped out and is used to make a selfie. Automated functions, like Main Subject Recognition, allow the camera to be set to recognize and track a main subject within the frame. Combined with a burst mode of 8fps, important moments with the right people will surely be easier to frame, focus, and immortalize
- Fujifilm’s legacy in color science has given it legendary status among image-makers across the world. During its 85 years in the industry, it has been responsible for some of the most iconic photographic films in history and this exceptional knowledge has been poured into the 11 digital Film Simulation modes installed into X-T200. Images made with these film simulations carry the look and feel of the actual films that inspired them, which are a great building block to sparking creative imaging making. In addition, 20 Advanced Filters, which includes the new Clear Filter, give even more creative possibilities to image-makers as they seek to express themselves artistically
- The new HDR Video function makes recording footage in high contrast situations much easier and more practical, while its in-camera video editing functions allow for clips to be trimmed and right-sized before they are shared. This means creators can share the perfect section of a super-slow motion clip or the best part of their 4K footage, right from the camera to their smartphone without ever needing to open a computer
- Optical Sensor Resolution: 24
Additional Info :
3. Z fc DX-Format Mirrorless Camera Body w/NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR – Silver
- Superb image quality: 20.9 MP DX CMOS sensor paired with EXPEED 6 processing engine
- Vlogger Ready: 4K UHD, Flip out Vari-angle LCD, full time AF with eye detection, built-in stereo microphone, external microphone jack, live stream and web conference compatible
- Heritage Design: Classic tactile design with analog controls for shutter speed, ISO and exposure compensation
- Send images to your phone: Always connected using the free Nikon SnapBridge app and a compatible smart device. Intuitive: Easy access to Auto Mode, quick settings and the Menu help guide.
- Lens Compatibility: Compatible with NIKKOR Z lenses as well as F Mount NIKKOR lenses using FTZ Mount Adapter (sold separately).
Additional Info :
4. Panasonic LUMIX GX85 4K Digital Camera, 12-32mm and 45-150mm Lens Bundle, 16 Megapixel Mirrorless Camera Kit, 5 Axis In-Body Dual Image Stabilization, 3-Inch Tilt and Touch LCD, DMC-GX85WK (Black)
- Fine Detail Performance: 16 megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensor with no low pass filter resulting in a near 10 percent boost in fine detail resolving power over existing 16 megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensors
- Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera Kit: With 2 super compact lenses 12 32mm F3.5 5.6 and 45150mm F4.0 5.6, shoot lighter and faster with the modern hybrid photography performance of a mirrorless camera and nearly half the bulk of most DSLRs
- Class Leading Dual Image Stabilization: In body 5 axis dual image stabilization works in both photo and motion picture recording—including 4K video—to produce clear handheld shots even in low light conditions. Battery AC Adaptor (Input 110 – 240V AC) (Included, connect with USB cable). Battery life (CIPA standard) Approx. 290 images (rear monitor), 270 images (LVF) with H FS12032
- Live Viewfinder and Tilting LCD Display: Integrated eye level electronic viewfinder (2764K dots) and rear touch enabled 3 inch LCD display (1040K dots) provides 80 degrees of up tilt and 45 degrees of down tilt to maximize viewing. Recording media-(Compatible with UHS-I UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC / SDXC Memory Cards). Direct Print-Pict Bridge compatible
- 4K VIDEO CAPTURE: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160), plus exclusive Lumix 4K photo and 4K post focus allows you to record photos up to 30fps and set your desired focus points after the photo has been taken. Minimum Aperture: F22
Additional Info :
5. Panasonic LUMIX G85 4K Digital Camera, 12-60mm Power O.I.S. Lens, 16 Megapixel Mirrorless Camera, 5 Axis In-Body Dual Image Stabilization, 3-Inch Tilt and Touch LCD, DMC-G85MK (Black)
- Fine Detail Performance: 16 megapixel micro four thirds sensor with no low pass filter resulting in a near 10 percent boost in fine detail resolving power over existing 16 megapixel micro four thirds sensors; Color temperature setting 2500 to 10000K in 100K
- Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera: With 12 60 millimeter lens, Shoot lighter and faster with the modern hybrid photography performance of a mirrorless camera and nearly half the bulk of most DSLRs
- Class Leading Dual Image Stabilization: In body 5 axis dual image stabilization works in both photo and motion picture recording including 4K video to produce clear handheld shots even in low light conditions. Diopter adjustment: minus-4.0 to plus-4.0 (dpt)
- Live Viewfinder and Flip LCD Display: Integrated eye level OLED live viewfinder (2360K dots) and rear touch Enabled 3 inch LCD Display (1040K dots) adjusts for optimal viewing angles to maximize viewing
- 4K video Capture: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160), plus exclusive Lumix 4K photo and 4K Post Focus allows you to record photos up to 30fps and set your desired focus points after the photo has been Taken
Additional Info :
6. Panasonic LUMIX S5 Full Frame Mirrorless Camera, 4K 60P Video Recording with Flip Screen & WiFi, LUMIX S 20-60mm F3.5-5.6 Lens, L-Mount, 5-Axis Dual I.S, DC-S5KK (Black)
- A LIGHTWEIGHT, POWERFUL HYBRID CAMERA FOR VIBRANT STILL PHOTOGRAPHY AND CINEMATIC VIDEO: Realize your creative vision with extraordinary 4K 60p, 10-bit video, FHD 180fps Slow Motion option as well as 4:3 Anamorphic support.
- DETAILED PHOTO AND VIDEO THAT WILL DELIGHT ENTHUSIASTS AND EXPERTS ALIKE: Capture content in impressive high quality with 96MP High Resolution mode, Dual Native ISO to minimize noise in high sensitivity and V-Log/V-Gamut with 14-plus stop dynamic range.
- IMPROVED, HIGH-PRECISION AUTOFOCUS AND POWERFUL IMAGE STABILIZATION: Improved autofocus includes detection of the head as well as eyes, face and body, to capture subjects with ease and precision. 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 enables 6.5-stop slower shutter speed.
- EXPANDED FEATURES OFFER NEW LEVELS OF CREATIVITY: Use Live View Composite mode to instantly create a stunning image out of several live shots to capture fireworks or a starry sky
Additional Info :
7. Sony a7 III ILCE7M3/B Full-Frame Mirrorless Interchangeable-Lens Camera with 3-Inch LCD, Body Only,Base Configuration,Black
- Advanced 24.2MP BSI full frame Image Sensor w/ 1.8X readout speed
- 15 stop dynamic range, 14 bit uncompressed RAW, ISO 50 to 204,800. Compatible with Sony E mount lenses. Can be connected via Bluetooth with smartphones featuring (as of the date of release)- Android (Android 5.0 or later, Bluetooth 4.0 or later), iOS (Bluetooth 4.0 or later)
- Up to 10fps silent or mechanical shutter with AE/AF tracking. Battery life (Still Images): Approx. 610 shots (Viewfinder) / approx. 710 shots (LCD monitor), battery life (Movie, continuous recording): Approx. 200 min (Viewfinder) / Approx. 210 min (LCD monitor)
- 693 phase detection / 425 contrast AF points w/ 93 percent image coverage. Focus sensor: Exmor R CMOS sensor
- In the box: Rechargeable battery (NP FZ100), AC adapter (AC UUD12), shoulder strap, body cap, Accessory shoe cap, Eyepiece cup, Micro USB cable. Metering type: 1200 zone evaluative metering
Additional Info :
8. Fujifilm X-S10 Mirrorless Camera Body- Black, X-S10 Body- Black
- It’s All About How It Feels: X-S10 has been designed to provide on-the-go photographers with maximum control. Its deep handgrip affords solid, confident handling with any kind of lens attached, while the intuitive controls ensure effortless operation, no matter what camera system you are used to. When you also consider the 180° vari-angle LCD touchscreen and up to 20fps uncropped continuous shooting, with X-S10 you will be ready to unleash Fujifilm’s acclaimed color science for any and every photo opportunity.
- Making State-of-the-Art Simple: Designed to be simple and minimalist on the outside, X-S10 still enjoys Fujifilm’s renowned image-making technology at its heart. With the state-of-the-art X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 combination, it is easy to create astounding results. The 26.1 megapixel back-side illuminated sensor offers a wide dynamic range and incredible image quality, while the quad-core CPU not only provides precision autofocus at speeds of up to 0.02 seconds and in light levels as low as -6EV, but also superfast stills and video processing to keep up with your creative needs.
- Putting Stability in Your Hands: To document the most amazing moments, you need to be in the right place at the right time, but the greater lengths you go to in search of the perfect angle, the higher the risk of a shaky camera ruining it all. That’s why X-S10 features a five-axis in-body image stabilization (IBIS) system that gives you the freedom to go handheld and get right to the heart of the action. The five stops of image stabilization will help keep your images sharp and your video steady no matter what conditions you are faced with.
- From Small Camera to Big Screen: Video is becoming an increasingly important means of expression for creators around the world, so it is essential to have a camera that can excel in both photography and videography. X-S10’s outstanding movie-making abilities provide the perfect solution. This camera allows you to record in cinema-quality DCI 4K/30p and super-slow motion Full HD/240p, and when you combine the five-axis IBIS with a four-axis digital image stabilization feature, you can always be confident that you will get incredibly smooth footage. Add to this 4:2:2 10-bit color via HDMI, and you have everything you need for professional filmmaking.
- Powerful Image Manipulation Made Easy: Fujifilm has been producing photographic films for over 85 years and, in this time, it has developed a legendary reputation. Some of the world’s most renowned creators have chosen Fujifilm to make some of the world’s best-loved images. The FUJIFILM Film Simulation modes were created to celebrate this history by digitizing some of the industry’s most iconic analog films and placing them at your fingertips. X-S10 features 18 Film Simulation modes, including ETERNA Bleach Bypass, the newest addition to the much-loved FUJIFILM Film Simulation mode collection, which creates a beautiful, desaturated, high-contrast look that any image maker will find irresistible.
- Video capture resolution: 2160p
Additional Info :
9. Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera 24.3MP SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD (Black) w/16-50mm Power Zoom Lens
- Advanced 24.2MP back Illuminated 35 millimeter full frame image sensor
- ISO 100 25600 (expandable to 51200). Lens compatibility: Sony E mount lenses
- Hybrid AF with 179 point focal plane phase detection and 25 contrast detect points
- Up to 11 FPS continuous shooting. Battery Life (Still Images): Up to 360 shots. Metering type:1200-zone evaluative metering
- 3 inch tilting LCD with 921,000 dots. Viewfinder Type: 0.39 in type electronic viewfinder (color)
- In the box: Rechargeable Battery NP FW50; Shoulder strap; Eyepiece cup; Micro USB cable
- Anti-dust system: Charge protection coating on optical filter and ultrasonic vibration mechanism
Additional Info :
10. Fujifilm X-T4 Mirrorless Camera Body – Black
- Putting stability in your hands: A huge part of creating great photos or videos is making sure you are in the right place at the right time – and that often means making handheld images to get to the heart of the action. X-T4’s state-of-the-art, five-axis In-Body Image Stabilization (IBIS) provides up to 6.5 stops of image stabilization to make sure that, even in the midst of all the excitement, your images remain steady and sharp. Combine this with the new four-axis digital image stabilizer, and you have lots of room to maneuver.
- Performance you can rely on: For any serious image maker, having a tool that can be relied upon to perform flawlessly whenever it is required is extremely important. For this reason, X-T4 features a newly developed mechanical shutter that is the fastest and most robust in the history of the X series. Not only can it make images at 15 frames per second, but it is also rated for 300,000 actuations 2. When you combine this with its larger capacity battery that is capable of up to 600 frames per charge 2, X-T4 has the power and the durability to give you the peace of mind that you’ll never miss the perfect opportunity.
- Find the best angle for your story: When chasing the perfect image, versatility is key, so the last thing you want is to be hampered by awkward angles. The 1.62 million pixel vari-angle touchscreen LCD featured on X-T4 can be adjusted to make it visible from a wide range of positions. This not only gives you a high-quality monitor to frame with, but also provides quick and simple controls when you need them most. On the flip side, there are times when you need to minimize the light and distractions that a screen can create. That’s why X-T4’s LCD has been designed to easily fold away so it is completely hidden from view, leaving the updated 3.69 million pixel/100fps electronic viewfinder to help you focus on the moment at hand.
- When your story needs movement: The modern image maker is blurring the lines between photography and videography, and X-T4 has been designed to celebrate this new generation of hybrid creativity. With the simple flick of a switch, movie mode is activated, meaning X-T4 is capable of recording both professional-level DCI 4K/60p and Full HD/240p super slow-motion video. It is also possible to record F-Log footage in 10-bit color, straight to the card. What’s more, the innovative AF-C subject tracking works in low-light conditions down to -6EV and the camera’s use of a new, high capacity battery lets you push your creative limits.
- Powerful image manipulation made easy: For over 85 years, Fujifilm has produced photographic films that have been used by some of the world’s best-known moviemakers to create some of the world’s most successful movies. This legendary reputation in color science is celebrated with their hugely popular selection of Film Simulations, which digitize some of the industry’s most iconic films and puts them right at your fingertips. X-T4 introduces Eterna Bleach Bypass, the newest addition to this much-loved collection of film simulation modes available in the X Series product line, which creates a beautiful de-saturated, high-contrast look that any image-maker will find irresistible.
Additional Info :
Buying Guide: What To Look For When Select fujifilm entry level mirrorless cameras:
If you want to purchase products, follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your products before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Product Quality: The product must be of high quality. If the product is not of high quality, it will break down quickly and need repairing.
- Price: The price of the product should be reasonable. The product must be within your budget so that you do not have any financial constraints while using it.
- Brand reputation: The brand name should be well known in the market and has been around for a long time so that its reputation can be trusted and its quality can be ensured.
fujifilm entry level mirrorless cameras: Tips for Buying Online Safely
Online shopping has become a part of our everyday lives. The convenience of purchasing items from anywhere at any time is hard to beat. But it’s not all roses and sunshine. There are some real concerns when buying fujifilm entry level mirrorless cameras from online:
1. Use a Secure Wifi or Internet Connection
Although it is comfortable and easy to browse and buy through public networks, malls or stores, the truth is that these networks are often unreliable. Hackers and cybercriminals can easily capture the information packets transmitted over public connections. For this reason, we recommend you go through a secure network to make purchases or transactions in which you transfer personal information.
2. Keep Your Computer Updated and Protected
Online shopping is one of the processes in which more personal and dangerous information is transferred. Therefore, before shopping, ensure your computer is secure, updated and equipped with a good antivirus product.
3. Buy on Known and Reputable Websites
Searching the internet for the best offers can take you to the unknown and unreliable. Stay away from them. Check that the URL of the web site matches where you think it is, and its address begins with https. Shopping at trusted and reputable websites can prevent identity theft or data victims.
4. Find and Review Privacy and Return Policies
5. Only Share Personal Information That is Necessary and Only on a Secure Form
If it surprises you that they ask you for some personal information (mobile, relatives’ name, place of birth …) to carry out the purchase, do not do it, and it checks that you are in the correct place. In addition, tools such as the virtual keyboard of Panda Security can avoid data theft if your computer is infected with some virus spyware.
6. Avoid Links in Emails and Ads
Is the offer you received in an email too good to be true? Then, it probably is. During this time of year, e-mails and ads with offers and big discounts are a tool widely used by cybercriminals. Avoid phishing.
7. Periodically Check Your Credit Card Transactions
After making several purchases online, check that all charges on your account are known and controlled. If you find any suspicious activity, contact your bank. Maybe you’ve been a victim of identity theft.
There are many brands in the global and local market to choose from, but not all of them will offer you the fujifilm entry level mirrorless cameras. The key is finding a good brand that offers quality and value for your purchase. When choosing a good brand, critical considerations include customer reviews about their products, warranty policy, how long they’ve been around, and what other customers have said about their service record. We hope this post may help you narrow down your search so that now making an informed decision on which one to buy should be much easier!