It is important to know all about it to make an informed decision when buying a comcast motion sensors. This guide will help you understand how to choose a comcast motion sensors that will meet your needs.
10 comcast motion sensors: Editor Recommended
10 comcast motion sensors Review:
1. Xfinity Comcast XHS1-UE Replacement Wireless Alarm Motion Sensor PIR Detector Supports Zigbee Home Automation 1.2
- Range Up to 15 meters
- Uniform detection
- Tamper Protection
- Enhanced false alarm rejection
Additional Info :
2. Driveway Alarm Wireless Outside, 1byone Motion Sensor Alarm 1000 FT Range Extra Loud Chimes Home Security Alarm System with 1 Receiver 2 Weatherproof Infrared Sensors Protect Indoor/Outdoor Property
- ✔ Wireless Motion Sensor Alarm – Motion detectors are essential in a home security system. It can detect movement in the surrounding areas – driveways, front porch, gates, home, sheds, offices, walkways, swimming pools, etc. And trigger alert to the linked receiver. It provides an added level of security and safety to your property and loved ones.
- ✔ Reliable & Realistic Range – Driveway alarm are sensitive to detect motion from vehicles or people. The transmission range is up to 1000 feet (the ranges from the sensor to the receiver) and the sensors’ detection range is up to 24 feet. We use newer technology components and excellent manufacturing techniques. Improving the design of the infrared detection chip and the detection angle to reduce the false alarms from the sunlight/rain/fog/snow/wind/temperature change and etc.
- ✔ 3 Alert Options – There are three types of alert settings：Alarm ring/door ring, LED flashlight, Alarm ring/door ring+LED flashlight. LED flashlight enables homeowners to keep an eye on movement in areas of your home. Plus, it can trigger a doorbell or alarm that can be scaring off the unwanted intruder and alert you when kids enter restricted areas.
- ✔ Super Easy to Install & Diy – Takes only a few minutes to set up. Outdoor motion sensor alarm systems can be mount to posts, walls, fences, and trees. Simply place your sensor/or multiple sensors (expandable up to 5 sensors) anywhere on your property and when a person, vehicle or large animal moves within 24 feet of the sensor’s angled eye, a signal will be sent to the receiver that will chime in your home just like a long-range doorbell.
- ✔ Excellent Quality – We stand our products 100% with a 90-day Return. And we offer an industry-leading 2-year warranty. If you have any questions or issues, feel free to reach us directly at any time!
Additional Info :
3. Zigbee Door Window Sensors XHS2-TY , XHS2-UE Home Comcast Xfinity Security MCT-350
4. EDISHINE Motion Sensor, Automatic Dusk to Dawn, 120V AC Motion PIR Sensor, Adjustable Delay Time & Detection Range, 180 Degree Replacement Motion Security Floodlight Sensor, Brown, UL Listed
- 【3 Modes Control】[AUTO]: Activate connecting devices once detecting motion and OFF after a preselected delay time; [DUSK TO DAWN]: work automatically at dark and not be triggered in the daytime; [Manual Override Mode]: turn wall switch OFF and ON within 3 seconds, devices will keep ON for 8 hours and return to Auto Mode automatically
- 【 Adjustable Delay Time & Detection Range】Delayed OFF time after motion is detected in auto mode can be adjusted from 0 to 10min(s), and the sensing range can reach up to 60 feet at 180° detection angle, high sensitivity motion detector within 10-600s keeps your security and convenience
- 【Adjustable Sensor Neck】With 180 degrees vertically, 360 degrees horizontally adjustable sensor neck, available to adjust the motion sensor to any different angles according to your needs, this motion sensor switch allows to accurate area monitoring without being triggered accidentally
- 【Easy to Install & Save Money】Come with 3 wire nuts in different colors, this outdoor flood light motion sensor is easy to wire and connect to the power supply and lights; great replacement for motion security floodlight sensor, cheaper than buying a whole new flood light kit; UL listed
- 【Wide Application】Wide range of input: 120V AC 60HZ, the motion sensor switch is suitable for most indoor/outdoor wall and eave mount applications, such as LED bulbs (max.200W), incandescent lamps (max.500w) and flood lights in your garage, yard, driveway, porch, hall way, swimming pool area, etc
Additional Info :
5. Eve Motion – Smart Motion Sensor with Light Sensor, IPX3 Water Resistance, Notifications, Automatic Activation of Lights and Devices, no Bridge Required, Bluetooth Low Energy, Thread, Apple HomeKit
- Eve Motion requires iPhone or iPad with the latest version of iOS/iPadOS
- Control lights, devices and entire scenes with movement, or even depending on brightness or time of day.
- Receive notifications when motion is detected; review motion time and duration in the Eve app
- Eve Motion has a 120° field of view, up to 9 m detection range and can be flexibly placed indoors, outdoors and wall-mounted thanks to wireless battery operation and IPX3 water resistance. Set the sensitivity of the motion detector individually by location.
- HomeKit technology: Joins your Thread network automatically (supports Bluetooth and Thread); HomeKit-enabled for unparalleled ease of use and advanced security; get up and running in a flash with a quick & easy set up and no need for a bridge or gateway.
- 100% Privacy: No Eve cloud, no registration, no tracking. Local intelligence and direct communication without bridge or cloud dependency.
Additional Info :
6. THIRDREALITY Zigbee Motion Sensor, Zigbee Hub Required, Pet Friendly, Work with Home Assistant, SmartThings, Aeotec, Hubitat or Echo Devices with Build-in Zigbee hub
- ZIGBEE STANDARD COMPATIBLE MOTION SENSOR: Works with compatible Zigbee hubs or Echo devices with Zigbee hub built-in, such as Echo (4th Gen), Echo Plus (1st Gen and 2nd Gen), Echo Show 10 (2nd Gen and 3rd Gen), Echo Studio, Eero 6, Eero Pro 6, Home Assistant, SmartThings 2015/2018, Aeotec, Hubitat, Third reality Hub and Third Reality Smart Speaker. Zigbee Hub Required.
- CREATE ROUTINES: Using the Alexa app, create your own routines that are triggered when motion is detected. Customize Alexa messages like “Welcome Home” or “Motion Detected in Living Room” when motion is detected.
- SMART LIGHT CONTROL: If you have a smart light or smart plug connected to the Alexa service, you can create a routine in the Alexa app that will enable it to automatically turn on when motion is detected (and off when no motion is detected for a period of time that you specify).
- HASSLE-FREE SETUP: Installs in a few seconds. Just make sure device in paring mode and compatible Echo device automatically discovers it by saying “Alexa, discover devices”.
- GREAT RANGE AND LONG BATTERY LIFE : Capable of detecting motion up to 30 feet (9 meters) away. 2 AAA batteries can last for 2 years in typical usage.
Additional Info :
7. Wyze Home Security System Motion Sensor (1-Pack)
- Requires Wyze Home Security System Core Kit. This device will NOT function as an individual or standalone product.
- Place the Wyze Motion Sensor around your home to be notified when motion is detected up to 25 ft within its 120° field of view detection zone.
- Adjustable sensitivity settings lets you detect only what you want. Pet immune – detects humans and not pets.
- The adhesive back makes it easy to install on walls with the option to use screws for added security.
- Fully wireless – 18-month battery life.
Additional Info :
8. Ring Alarm Motion Detector (2nd Gen)
- Get instant mobile alerts when motion is detected
- Now smaller to enable increased placement options
- Easy installation with no tools required
- Mounts to room corners and flat walls
- Uses two AA batteries
- Requires the Ring Alarm Base Station
- Designed to ignore pets when mounted at seven and a half feet using the lowest sensitivity settings
Additional Info :
9. Automatic Infrared Motion Sensor 3 Pieces Black Motion Detectors Motion Sensor Light Switch Outdoor Pir Dc 12v Motion Sensor Pir Sensor for Wall Indoor Outdoor Security Activated Led Flood Light
- Practical motion sensor set: you will receive 3 pieces of motion detectors in black colors, the load power of approximately 5W to 100W, and the working voltage is about DC 2.7 V-12V, reliable and reusable for you to use
- Multiple usages: the working temperature of this outdoor pir motion sensor is about -10 Degrees Celsius to +50 degrees Celsius, which is suitable to spotlight, track light, panel light, ceiling light, etc.; You will live a convenient life with the help of our 12v motion sensor
- Accurate sensitivity: the smart motion sensor light switch is a digital intelligent automatic control product, which is highly sensitive and reliable to use; When an object or person enters the sensing range, this pir detector can be automatically turned on, and can be automatically delayed off after the person leaves, which can well avoid the situation of not turning off the light
- Useful outside motion detector: you can use this pir 12v motion sensor on various places, such as stairs, aisles, corridors, restrooms, office buildings, schools, neighborhoods, and other public places of various buildings, which will be a practical tool for you
- Lower power consumption: these wireless motion sensor switches are small, and feature lower power consumption and nicely anti-interference, safe and practical, which can well detect human body’s infrared, and use infrared to control the load
Additional Info :
10. Aqara Motion Sensor, REQUIRES AQARA HUB, Zigbee Connection, for Alarm System and Smart Home Automation, Broad Detection Range, Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Alexa, Works With IFTTT
- ✽【NOTES】An Aqara Hub is required and sold separately. Requires a secured 2. 4 gigahertz WiFi network connection. The Aqara M2 or M1S Hub can connect up to 128 devices(*use of a repeater such as the Aqara Smart Plug or Aqara Smart Wall Switch(With Neutral) is required).
- 【UNAUTHORIZED ENTRY DETECTION】Whenever unexpected motion is detected, the Aqara Motion Sensor will send an alert to your phone and activate the local alarm sound on Aqara Hub.
- 【HOME AUTOMATION】The Aqara Motion Sensor can be set to trigger the Aqara Hub alarm or other connected devices such as the Aqara smart plug when movements are detected.
- 【VOICE CONTROL】Compatible with Apple HomeKit, and Alexa for a hands-free experience.
- 【BROADER DETECTION RANGE】Up to 22 feet with 170 degrees view angle. In addition, If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Additional Info :
How To Choose Your comcast motion sensors
If you want to purchase products like the comcast motion sensors, you need to follow a buying guide. Some features need to tick your product before buying. Let’s take a look at them:
- Price: Online purchase has been renowned for offering items at the best possible prices. As such places have networks with many dealers and manufacturers, sellers offer the best deals. Moreover, there are no intermediaries, which lessens the additional costs.
- Reliability: As online stores portray customer reviews, purchasing them boosts reliability. If faced with any defect, there is a scope for you to change. Some stores have excellent customer service, pushing you to buy from there.
- Convenience: Who does not love convenience? Having everything as per your wish is something to die for. Buying a product from an online store is such. You do not have to worry about the time, the place, or the crowd. Everything happens when you want it and how you want it.
- Functionality: Check out your comcast motion sensors functionality when you buy it. An easy way to do that would be to check the specs. Remember, the more vast the specs, the greater your product’s functionality.
What to look for when buying the comcast motion sensors?
The products in the market are manifold. The variety of products is so high that it may be confusing to choose the right one for you. This is why we have created this guide for you to help you pick the right comcast motion sensors easily.
1. The authenticity of the Online Shop Website
I did mention earlier that shopping online is very convenient yet it’s tough to know whether the shop is genuine. Everyone can seem to create an online shop with a couple of photos and prices just to be seen as legitimate. To know whether it’s genuine, make sure to look for the following:
- Contact Details — make sure to contact them first before buying to ensure that there would be someone to attend to you and you can understand further about their service.
- Website Layout – browse and feel if the site looks professional. How’s the quality of the images and more, that you can potentially find from the content of the website itself.
- Website Encryption — when buying from a secure website, you’ll always see the following in the address bar:
The padlock icon in the URL bar and the “s” in the “https://” means that your communication within the website and your computer are secured and encrypted online transactions.
2. Product Details
There are many important factors that you always have to look at. Especially if it’s something, you’re going to wear or even consume. It can be material type, ingredients, benefits, sizes, etc. The more product details, the better.
3. Compare Prices of Similar Products
If you’re not a frequent online shopper, you might find few items with good deals. But don’t let these deals trap you, do make sure to compare prices first of the similar products to other online shops. With so many online shops offering the same items, you’ll be shocked that some of them sell at a higher price than they are supposed to. There are so many websites out there that can help you check and compare prices.
4. Returns, Cancellations, and Refunds Policies
It is a very important part to know when buying items online. It’s good to know how the company handles returns or cancellations of items and whether there would be any refunds in any case. Purchasing online will always be risky because we usually cannot verify the quality of the items. Therefore, having the knowledge if there would be a refund will be a great point to consider if the items won’t be the same as expected.
While online shopping has made it easier for us to purchase anything we want worldwide, sometimes it can also be tricky. Say the shipping, if we bought it locally – usually will only take a few days but if we bought it from the international shop – then likely we have to wait for more than weeks, which I believe we don’t have an issue with that especially if we’re informed for the estimated delivery date. But it’s a matter of what if they ship it to the wrong address or there would be a longer wait than expected. Another thing that we’re also particular with especially buying international items would be the shipping fee – most of us don’t mind buying more to get free shipping. And there are just some of the online shops’ techniques to encourage customers to buy more and think that we’re saving money for the shipping fee. Lastly not to forget to have the tracking number of monitoring the progress of the delivery of your item.
6. Secured Payment Method
this is the most crucial part when purchasing online; sharing your credit/debit card details. Options to pay via credit card, debit card, and Paypal or other Third-Party payments are considered secure. Also, try not to make any online purchase when using public wi-fi or mobile apps connected to a public hotspot – it can be potentially easy for hackers to steal your information.
7. Be alert for Scams and Fraud
This never-ending story through calls, emails, and even contacting us through social media for these people to try to steal our information. Be wary and do necessary actions if you think you’ve encountered these tactics. Don’t open any suspicious links, don’t easily provide your particulars over the phone, make sure to ask a couple of questions to verify whether the call is not a fraud/scam. Check the person’s identity through other social media accounts if he/she exists. If you experience scamming, make sure to call your bank and police if needed. And do check your bank statement often, especially if you frequently buy online.
8. Customer Reviews
Finally, to check the reviews. How can we know that the reviews are not fake ones? Thanks to social media, these online shops nowadays have their social media accounts. That’s the best place to try to contact them and view more real/organic customer reviews. This is also perfect for reaching out to those who tagged the shop and understanding their experience. On that, you’ll have a more secure feeling before buying items online.