10 Best 2 Hdmi Output Graphic Cards – Review And Buying Guide
Finding the best 2 hdmi output graphic cards for your budget if you’re looking for some help keeping yourself in shape or need guidance on where to start. This review gives you an overview of your options. There is a lot of 2 hdmi output graphic cards on the market; which one should you buy? I’ve reviewed and rated 10 of the most popular products in this article.
A selection process
We analyzed a wide range of 2 hdmi output graphic cards to provide a great overview of the current market. Each was objective across a few criteria to determine relative levels of performance. We compare each across the different factors to determine which products are best for specific applications. Based on our expert recommendations, we have selected our top picks:
- Brand value
- Consumer ratings & reviews
- Product price
10 2 hdmi output graphic cards: Editor Recommended
10 2 hdmi output graphic cards Review:
1. VisionTek Radeon RX 550 4GB GDDR5 4K Monitor Graphics Card, 4X HDMI Outputs, Radeon Freesync 2, PCI Express 3.0, DirectX 12, Bus-Powered – 901459
- 4x 4K at 60Hz DISPLAYS – Connect up to 4x 4K displays via HDMI 1.4. The outputs can power all displays to 4K at 60Hz simultaneously with support for features such as Radeon FreeSync 2
- PCIe BUS-POWERED – Powered entirely by the PCIe 3.0 bus, this graphics card will no require any additional power connectors. (A minimum of 350W or greater system power supply is recommended)
- RADEON FREESYNC 2 – FreeSync 2 allows your displays to vary their refresh rate in order to match the framerate of your AMD Graphics Card. It also supports high dynamic range (HDR), low framerate compensation, and low latency. (Must use Radeon FreeSync compatible displays to utilize features)
- 4GB GDDR5 MEMORY – 1500MHz memory clock and 1071MHz core clock speeds with 128-bit memory bus
- 3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY – VisionTek is pleased to offer 3 year limited warranty when product is registered within 30 days of purchase
Additional Info :
2. StarTech.com USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI Adapter – 1x 4K 30Hz & 1x 1080p – External Video & Graphics Card – USB Type-A to HDMI Dual Monitor Display Adapter – Supports Windows Only – Black (USB32HD2)
- PERFORMANCE: USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI adapter lets you extend your desktop by adding up to two HDMI monitors to your laptop or desktop computer using a single USB Type-A port | 1x output for up to 4K 30Hz (UHD) & 1x 1080p | 2ch audio (through HDMI) | HDCP 1.4.Compatibility Options: Windows 10 logo, Windows 10 (32/64), Windows 8 / 8.1 (32/64), Windows 7(32/64)
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: Supports a total of 3 displays in extended mode (incl. laptop screen) at your workstation or working remotely from home | USB bus-powered; no extra power supply required | 4K port supports ultrawide displays up to 2560×1080
- EASY SETUP: 10″ (25cm) attached cable for added distance between the adapter & host device for multi-monitor workspace or HDTV boardroom setup; Auto driver install; Works w/ Windows system even if 4K output is not natively supported by laptop/video card
- WINDOWS ONLY: This USB-A to dual HDMI monitor adapter is only compatible with Windows operating systems and does not support macOS or Linux | External USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) Graphics Card Adapter to connect multiple screens
Additional Info :
3. KAER GeForce GT 1030 GDDR5 2GB 64 Bit Graphics Cards DVI HDMI Outputs PCI Express 3.0 x4 DirectX 12 Graphics Card, Nvidia Gaming PC Video Card (GT-1030LP-2G)
- GT 1030 2 GB GDDR5 high-speed video memory ensures up to 6008MHz speed, for smooth gaming and application using experience.
- Silent fan provides a cool and quiet gaming experience.The high-quality electrical components and PCB plate ensure its safety and stability PC video Card
- 7.08*4.92*0.79″ size even compatible with ITX case, you need to change the low profile bracket (not include) for small form factor computer. Just go to NVIDIA’s website to download the corresponding driver then plug and play, widely support Windows/Linux/FreeBSD system.
- No external power supply, and the all-solid-state capacitor ensures 30W low power consumption and high performance.
- 【GOOD SERVICE】KAER’s 24-hour after-sale technical support.
Additional Info :
4. VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I, HDMI, VGA) Graphics Card – 900861,Black/Red
- The VisionTek Radeon HD 5450 Series GPUs fully support Microsoft DirectX 11
- Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Master Audio Support: Content protected, high bandwidth, 7.1 channels of surround sound over HDMI
- Avivo Technology Enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2)
- Single or Dual Monitor support: HDMI, DVI, VGA (configurations may require an adapter that is sold separately). Designed for full size case installations
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard. 250 Watt or greater power supply. Download of updated video drivers may be required to use this unit
- Memory storage capacity: 2048 MB
- Supported Resolutions 1920 x 1080
Additional Info :
5. Laptop External Independent Video Card Dock,for Mini PCIE,Expresscard,6Pin+8Pin Interface Output,Without Power Supply
- 【Support Interface】Support dual TD compatible switch (hardware conflict resolution), multistage anti-interference circuit and data line reinforcement;Compatible with graphics card, sound card, array card, video card, collect card, etc.
- 【Data line Interface】For Mini PCI-E, Expresscard, NGFF(M.2)A/E Key or M Key, PCI-E X4 Converter Cable; Supports RTX.T(make sure you have correct connections)
- 【Support 6Pin+8Pin Interface Output】8Pin power output interface can connect 220W power supply and ATX cable with ATX desktop power.High quality electronic components,Reinforcement design for data transfer line,Isolation protection circuit function.
- 【USB Interface】This interface only provides 500mA voltage output and does not have any other functions(The interface of M.2 M Key and PCI-E X4 is data cable interface, and the type of the interface is HDMI.)
- 【Laptop External Independent Video Card Dock】Use for engineering measurement, data collection, server debugging, GPU computing and other industrial applications, most of the graphics card to play the game.
Additional Info :
6. HDMI to DisplayPort Cable [4K@60Hz,2K@120Hz] TECHTOBOX [Braided,High Speed] HDMI Input DP Output Adapter HDMI 2.0 Display Port 1.2 Cord for PC Graphics Card Laptop PS5 NS Xbox One/360 -6.6FT
- Experience a 4K@60Hz UHD Visual Feast: Stream 4K@60Hz video directly to your monitor, HDTV or projector by mirroring or extending your screen with TechTobox HDMI to DisplayPort cable; bring you vivid 3D video from which you will get clear, high-quality video and audio. A spectacular visual feast awaits you. Note: The signal is passed from HDMI to DisplayPort only; NS/Xbox consoles will display at 1080P@60Hz resolution
- Brand New Upgrade – Super Durable: The HDMI Input DP Output cable with multi-shielded wires and nylon braided protector has friendly strain relief, no need to worry about abrasion and kink for smooth signal transmission; stylish gray metal case has faster heat dissipation; high quality gold-plated connectors are corrosion resistant and can minimize signal loss
- A Plug and Play Solution: The HDMI to DP cable requires no driver or software installation, no additional DisplayPort cable, plug and play, easily transmit high quality audio and video signals from HDMI video source devices to DP display devices at high speed. The cable complies with HDCP 1.3/1.4/2.2 standards with image resolutions up to 4K@60Hz, 4K@30Hz, 2K@120Hz, 2K@60Hz. (Special reminder: please plug in the USB power port for best display)
- Wide Compatibility: The HDMI to Display Port Cable adapter only supports connecting video source from HDMI port to display device on DP port – It is NOT Bi-directional; e.g. PC, desktop, graphics card, laptop, ultrabook, Raspberry Pi, MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, PS 5/4/3, Xbox One/ 360, Chromebook, TV Box, and other devices with HDMI output ports. And is compatible with devices with low power consumption (Note: 1.Didn’t work with VR Headsets/Oculus.2.Switch and Xbox series only support 1080P@60Hz resolution display)
- What You Get: 1*HDMI to DisplayPort Cable Adapter; Our professional brand TechTobox is committed to providing customers with unique, affordable, high-quality products and attentive customer service, for which we offer a 24-month worry-free product warranty, 24/7 customer service and professional technical support. If you have any questions, please contact us through Amazon to get our fast response within 12 hours
Additional Info :
7. ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 192-bit Gaming Graphics Card, Super Compact, ZT-T16600K-10M
- New turing architecture
- Classic and modern games at 1080p at 60 fps. Supported os windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Super compACt 8.5-inch card, fits 99% of systems
- Dual slot, 4k/ HDR/ VR ready. Supported os – windows 10 / 7 64-bit, Linux 64-bit
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b
- Boost clock 1785 mhz
Additional Info :
8. Marseille mClassic Plug-and-Play Video Game Console 1440p/4K Upscaler – Upgrade Your Graphics Card in Real Time with No Lag for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, Xbox, Wii, GameCube, Dreamcast and more!
- HDMI Video Game Console 1440p/4K Upscaler: The world’s first plug-and-play graphics card that boosts your game console’s graphics in real-time to give clean, sharp images. It finely redraws each pixel making them look vivid again with virtually zero lag!
- 4k No Lag Enhancer: It works with Nintendo Switch, Original Xbox, PlayStation, GameCube, PS2, Wii, DreamCast, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, & many more. Seasoned gamers enjoy classic video games even more with this gaming console upgrade!
- Video Game Accessory: Insert the mClassic into the HDMI port on your game console, dock, Roku/Apple TV & connect the other end to the TV or monitor with an HDMI cable, that’s it! The mClassic, Micro-USB cable & HDMI extension cable included in the pack.
- Console Graphic Booster: It analyzes each pixel in its immediate context as well as its global context to determine the most suitable modifications for each pixel, a technology Marseille Inc. has patented & labeled Contextual Processing.
- Scaling On/Off: The mClassic video game enhancer offers an amazing improvement to images, but in the event you decide to disable the features, there’s no need to disconnect it from anything! You can just switch it off using the external sliding switch!
Additional Info :
9. PORTHOLIC Wii to HDMI Converter 1080P with 5ft High Speed HDMI Cable Wii2 HDMI Adapter Output Video&Audio with 3.5mm Jack Audio, Support All Wii Display 720P, NTSC, Compatible with Full HD Devic
- 【Buy with Confidence】All Portholic products are fully tested before we put our name to them. But If you receive an defective one (like wavy lines, no sound/picture) or you have any problems with the adapter, please contact us in the first place to get efficient customer service for replacement or other assistance.Notes: Not support for Wii Mini
- 【Fantastic Gaming Experience】With brand new decoder chip, advanced signal processing with great precision, colors and resolution will be provided. The picture is exquisite and stable with no blurring, no fuzzy lines or lag, which ensures you a better game experience.
- 【Plug and Play】Super easy to operate. No setting and no need to install the drivers. Just simply hook it up the Wii and plug the HDMI directly into the monitor and BOOM enjoying the games with optimal viewing. NOTE: some devices’ auto-setting of screen resolution is 480i instead of 480p, which may not support games at 240p/480i over HDMI. If you switch to 480p mode they may work over HDMI.
- 【Small in Size】PORTHOLIC Wii to HDMI Adapter with the size of 2.3 x 1.1 x 0.7in. Small but powerful. It does not occupy any space on your table by hooking up the back of the Wii. No more tangling cords, just one cable.
- 【Extra Audio Jack】Although HDMI output provides audio output, an extra 3.5mm audio jack allows you to connect a speaker or headphone. Even the night owls can enjoy playing in the midnight and no need to worry about disturbing others.
Additional Info :
10. Capture Card, Audio Video Capture Card with Microphone 4K HDMI Loop-Out, 1080p 60fps Video Recorder for Gaming/Live Streaming/Video Conference, Works for Nintendo Switch/PS4/OBS/Camera/ PC
- 【4K HDMI Game Capture Card】: TKHIN game video capture card is designed with high-end smart chip, stylish and compact by decent Aluminum Alloy shell. Supports up to 4K@60fps HDMI input, plug and play let the device work instantly with stream media like OBS. Ideal for live streaming, gaming broadcast, video recording, conference rooms, etc.
- 【HD 1080P 60fps Signal Loop Out】: This HDMI capture card for Nintendo Switch has maximum HDMI output resolution up to 4K@30fps, and streams 1080p@60fps video signal through USB 3.0 port. It outputs a clean and clear excellent inage quality without frame lag. You can enjoy recording specific moments in video game adventures.
- 【3.5mm Microphone and Audio Input/Output Port】: You can connect the audio video capture device with your earphone with 3.5.mm audio out port, you can also connect the video capture device with 3.5mm Microphone so that you can stream your voice and record your voice by the ports easily. you can also use it to add external commentary when playing a game.
- 【Wide Compatible with Multiple Systems】: 4K PC capture card is suitable for Windows 7/ 8/ 10, Mac OS X 10.9 or above, Linux and many other systems. Compatible with PS4, Nintendo Switch, Camera, Webcame, DSLR, be real-time streaming on Twitch/Youtube/OBS/Potplayer/VLC more easily with your gameplay.
- 【Quality service and Notice】: You will get 1xHDMI capture card, 1xUSB 3.0 cable, and 1xuser manual. Please note that the OBS Studio software needs to be restarted after audio settings are completed, otherwise it will cause no sound output. And you will get actual 1080p records by connecting USB port monitor after insert MIC/Audio Output devices
Additional Info :
Buying Guide of 2 hdmi output graphic cards:
The best way to make the most of your time is to list the things you want to buy, weighing all the factors before deciding. There are many ways this post can suggest that will help you do this and avoid purchasing the wrong product. If you’re in a hurry for some reason, take our word for it don’t buy anything until you’ve finished reading this post! These factors will help you make the right decision when buying a product. Here are some of the things that you should consider before buying a product:
- Price: How much are you willing to spend on your new product? If money is not an issue, you can choose the most expensive option. However, if you have a tight budget, then it is important to choose one that fits your needs and budget.
- Durability: You need to consider how long your 2 hdmi output graphic cards will last before you buy it. Investing in something that will last longer than buying something that will break down after just a few uses is always better.
- Quality: The quality of 2 hdmi output graphic cards should be considered before buying it. A good product will have high-quality materials used during manufacturing and construction.
- Brand: The brand reputation of a particular product is also important because it tells you how reliable they are and how they stand behind their products.
Here is a brief description of important factors for buying a product:
This is a great way to know what other people have experienced with 2 hdmi output graphic cards. You can check out user reviews on Amazon or other websites where users can post their thoughts on a product. The best place to look for reviews is on Amazon, which has a star rating system that gives you an idea of how good or bad a product is. If there are enough reviews with bad ratings (less than 3 stars), it’s probably not worth buying that product.
Look at the price
This may seem obvious, but it’s important not to just look at how much something costs and decide that it’s too expensive. Instead, you should compare prices between different sellers and see which offers more value for money! For example, if you find a similar product for $10 cheaper elsewhere, it might be worth buying from that seller instead of the first one you came across!
Type of product
There are many types of 2 hdmi output graphic cards you can buy. Some are basic, while others are advanced. You need to determine what type of product you need and then buy one that fits your needs. For example, if you want a simple product, the best choice is a basic one. However, suppose you want something more advanced. In that case, it’s better to get an expensive one because it will have extra features.
The product size also matters when choosing the right 2 hdmi output graphic cards for yourself or someone else, as different people have different requirements when using their products. For example, if there is someone who uses large sized products or devices, then he/she would need something bigger than others who use smaller devices or tools. Therefore, it is important that you look at the size of each product before purchasing them so that they can meet all your needs and requirements in terms of size.
You need to buy a branded product because it has been tested and proven effective by many people before you buy it. Brands also have guarantees on their 2 hdmi output graphic cards so that if anything happens to your new item within the warranty period, they will repair it or replace it without hassle.
You should consider how long the 2 hdmi output graphic cards will last. This is because it is important for you to buy something that will serve your needs for years. If many people have used a particular product without any problem, then it means that it is durable and can serve your purpose well.
Easy to Use
When buying a 2 hdmi output graphic cards, make sure that it is easy to use so that you do not experience any difficulties while using it after purchase. Some 2 hdmi output graphic cards may look great but are too complicated for your level of expertise or knowledge about them. Make sure that the product is user-friendly so that even someone who does not have much experience can use it comfortably without any problems or inconveniences whatsoever.